• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aisha -- HG and SS style ((I suppose im now taking full-bodied requests!))

well, i decided to remake Aisha for HG and SS. Maaaybe you guys remember my older sprite work, maybe not. but here's the new thang:

2lborus.png

I used sabrina's sprite and profile shot as a base, and then created a body around it.

to the right of it all is one that im working on a body for. I added the wings for the sake of being bored xD;; though im having more difficulties.

anyways, just wanted to hear what ya'll thought .3.

thank you everyone!

hmmm, im not sure if i'll do requests or not. most likely yes for females, but guys'll have to wait until i get the male base done :d

If you do full-body requests, could you do one for my character Lily? I have a reference sprite and a mugshot done so you could work off of that.
dsfsfdds.gif
sdadsaads.gif

If you don't feel up to it, that's quite alright.

I must say though, the full-body shots you've done are phenomenal!

I just noticed I posted the first thing twice. I posted it on here too.

And, sure, I can do an animation for you, just post the frames and I'm sure I can come up with something. C:

:o
Holy poo, it looks amazing! I wish I could do things like this, but I'm horrible at proportion. Thanks for doing this. I might come back and ask for another one...or couple.

I meant to get back to this earlier but somehow managed to, um.
Not :V

At any rate, I really like the full body sprites you've done here, especially the shading on the hair which has got a great color to it- kudos on that.
I'm also quite impressed by the small sprites, and I like that you can still put them into interesting poses and keep a good amount of detail in the smaller sizes :>

These are really good, I'm looking forward to seeing more ^^

*yawns* just a quick update -- i got mr. snow white hair, er, half way done xD; i couldnt get his legs right, so he's just a floating torso being made use of in my sig .w.

buuuut you can see his abs :,D and thats all that matters~

Holy muffins!

You're fantastic! : D

I especially love the one you've done for Meep. I must say, you're GREAT at spriting! :D

I don't suppose you could be awesome and do a full body?

dfgfdg.gif

I don't have any sprites of the full body....can't find 'em D: but the pants are jeans. And on one arm (if it's not too much trouble) is a Poke Gear.

>w< thank you!

hmm -- is that mugshot from whats-his-face from the elite four from pokemon DP? it might take me a bit longer -- but im going to remake it onto a new HG SS base :,D

Damn. Sexy.

I do like your full body sprites (*drools over abs* Oops, how did that get there?) But the breasts on Meep's request look the tiniest bit lop-sided (I know they can be in actuality, but it's a bit of an oddity to see it in a sprite) but of course you might end up with the problem of having curiously symmetrical bodies. D:

I'd request as well, but Cody's looks like it will take a while and it would be a full body one... without mug >.> Which is just plain silly, so I won't. I will however, continue to watch your thread in a creepy, stalker-esque manner :3

ah haha thank you~!

o.o *artists' OCD kicks in* on a second look to Meeps' sprite, i can see it now Dx If i have time i'll go back to edit that, because its going to sit in the back of my mind and annoy me until i do xD;

hopefully it shouldnt take me too long, ive already edited the hair and eyes from brock's sprite .3.
fc5vva.png
Its still got some tweaking to do, but it should be done soon enough

these sprites are absolutely amazing! your proportions are great, and best ive seen so far ^_^

id like to do a request, but first ill need to find a sprite for myself >w

thank you thank you!

2rbzdoh.png

FINALY done!

it took me like, 10 minutes on trying to get his left arm to look good, but i just ended up copying and pasting the original one and editing out the pokegear Dx

i hope you like it, though .w.

Tailon

Gryffindork
These are the best full bodies I've ever seen! could you do one of my OC? I've tried but... And if you could add a pichu on his shoulder?

Final.png
custtrainerfinal.png

Hey there, I seen you devaintARt so I want to visit your shop cuz your sprites are awesome! Mind if I make a request? if so can you make my oc?

Jocelyn69429.png
My_HGSS_Mugshot_by_PiXeL_LiTe.gif

Thanks in Advanced!

hi there again! ;D
lol i've come to make a request, could you make a full bodyshot of my oc?
sdffdsdfds.gif

and
TrainerRequest6BlackBoots.png

and she just wears black converse, the thing on her hips is a hot pink pyramid belt and the skirt is supposed to be really shiny like leather ;D

thankyou in advance!

Hello :) I just joined here and saw this on the latest forum posts, and... ¿Can you please make a fullbody of my OC?

Image:
Kristal_Walk_by_Kotokarii.png
I just have that sprite of her :-\ if u want an artwork:
PKMN_Trainer_Kristal_by_Kotokarii.png

PD: U have an amazing talent! :D

Good golly miss molly you've been busy :V
I really love the work you did on Cody's sprite, especially the conversion from dark-and-pointy-headed Brock to whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite-and-smooth-haired Codus :V And especially the expression on his face which I think is matched wonderfully by Cody's comment :V
"Who's awesome? You're awesome

Before I make my request, I'd just like to say that your sprites are amazing.
As good as Nintendo, if not better.
Now, to my request.

A full body version of this mugshot please.
TobyMugshot2.png

You can refer to the animated trainer that is in my picture for trouser colour, etc.

oh jeez i feel so popular o///o thank you everyone for requesting and the kind words!

ive gotta go to rerligious ed
and then to someones house
and then make christmas cookies...lol.

but once im done i'll get started on the sprites. hopefully I'll get all of them, prior to this post, done!

Hello there

I was wondering if you could do a full body of this character
jhgcnq.jpg

In the hand that you can't see can you put a pokeball?

Thanks!