1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aero's sprite shop... takin requests...

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Aero, Sep 26, 2009.

1. so my sprite shop died back in april... so im starting fresh... examples are still about the same but organization wise it was horrible... so here goes...

request waiting list will be in the first post
    also requests made over the weekend probably wont get started till the week cause i have more free time during the week than the weekend

Custom Trainers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ^^(yeah these look alot like ones in the tcm its cause i made them)^^
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Trainer Cards (just some examples, the second one is a WIP. I do regular ones too and im workin on banner ones)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Splicing
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

mugshots (not takin requests for these at this time)
    [​IMG]

2. request list
    1)-OPEN-
    2)-OPEN-
    3)-OPEN-

if you want me to make a pokemon splice with a specific base please specify in the request... also if you pm me a request along with posting im more likely to remember it

3. Ooh, I really like the first card and the latias trainer. Could you make clefairy and jigglypuff cosplayers using the twins sprite from DPP? It would be great ^ ^

4. your request should be done in about 2 days Virachan im not going to be able to do much tonight or tomorrow.... weekends are usually the busiest part of the week for me...

5. Aw, darn. Well I'll be waiting c:

6. Virachan your request is done... tell me if you want anything changed...
    [​IMG]
    v2
    [​IMG]

7. do you take requests from newbie's? :-\
    (cuz some other shops dont, so..)

8. Hey! Can I get a splicing of Rotom and Lugia? That would be awesome to see!

9. Oh mai lordy! They turned out great! :D But for some reason I just dislike the blue pink combo on jigglypuff. Maybe substitute the blue for something lighter (or white)?

10. so...
    Rena-chan ill take your request as long as its something i can do...

POH!KEMON your request is added to the list

and
    Virachan i agree i was trying to incorperate the purple color fro jigglypuff's eyes but i dont like it that much... maybe if it was lighter... ill try it

11. I knew it was the color from jigglypuff's eyes, I just don't really like it put together. Thanks for accepting my request ^ ^

12. ok,
    will you be able to make a leafeon sprite with the Aroma Lady diamond&pearl sprite? (and the hair forest green?) if you have too many requests you dont have to do it. :p

13. There we go :D That's much better. Feel free to submit to the TCM~ :3

14. POH!KEMON here you go sorry it took so long... and its a little bigger than the normal pokemon sprite size lugia had to be so freakin big... its mainly a recolor because rotom doesnt have much to work with...
    [​IMG]

and Rena-chan
    I have no idea what you meant by "leafeon sprite with the Aroma Lady" im assuming cosplayer but I'm not sure, I'm not doing this till I get further information from you...
    EDIT: here is your cosplayer sorry i didnt understand you before... also i had to shorten the hair, because of the tail...
    [​IMG]

15. Aero, that Lugia/Rotom fusion looks awesome =3

The plasma-like effect looks really nice.

Also, On the leafeon cosplayer, the hair could use a little more shading. But other than that, it looks great ^^

16. Thanks Shado the glow took forever on the lugia and i think i missed some around the neck area...

also i would have done the hair brown which i have a bigger color spread for but i was asked to do it green... i may try and fix it later...

the constructive criticism is much appreciated...

17. You could toggle with the color slider things, that's I how get shades for my sprites =3

18. I try but it gets screwy at a certain point... some colors go a little grey or brown... i try not to do too much but green shouldnt be to hard...

also on a completely unrelated topic if anyone is up to the challenge of making me a userbar for my sprite shop with these sprites aero (sorry the background was not transparent) and my custom marley sprite In the middle i want it to say Aero's sprite shop
    Also I want the background neon blue and fade to a dark gray then fade to lime green like the colors on the mugshot in my avi with the neon blue by marley and the green by aero

19. Thanx so much! It looks so great. :D
    and everything looks good. nothing to change ;)

20. BlackRoseJack

BlackRoseJack Formerly psy-teen

hi can i request a fusion of buneary and flareon plz

21. BUMP
    Testbug, kal, whoever you are I'm finally done:
    [​IMG]
    yeah it kinda looks funny but for my first scratched sprite i would say it came out pretty well. Ihe arms could use some work(yes his left arm is behind his body), I may fix it later...

buneary-boy1996 if you are still active here goes:
    [​IMG]

22. BlackRoseJack

BlackRoseJack Formerly psy-teen

thanks its great :) can i request a rotom fusion with a buneary thanks in advance ;D