• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aero's sprite shop... takin requests...

so my sprite shop died back in april... so im starting fresh... examples are still about the same but organization wise it was horrible... so here goes...

request waiting list will be in the first post
also requests made over the weekend probably wont get started till the week cause i have more free time during the week than the weekend

Custom Trainers

customcharaero2ul5ic6.png
customcharsomeone.png
customtrainerlataiascosds9.png
customtrainerlataiascosplayer.png

^^(yeah these look alot like ones in the tcm its cause i made them)^^
customcharkaylach4ri3.png
codyrequest.png
aero-1.png
Marley2.png
Marley1.png
Aerotrainer8.png
cosplayerhooh.png
shockv1.png
zackyrequest2a.png
twinscosplay.png
twinscosplay2.png
leafaeoncosplayer.png

Trainer Cards (just some examples, the second one is a WIP. I do regular ones too and im workin on banner ones)
umbreoncardterahjk7.png
NEWTC.png

Splicing
arceutar2.jpg
machokachu2.jpg
arceusluxraynb4.png
tyranimoryzanvilelw3.png
dialquazaie6.png
POHKEMON.png

mugshots (not takin requests for these at this time)
MUG.png

request list
1)-OPEN-
2)-OPEN-
3)-OPEN-

if you want me to make a pokemon splice with a specific base please specify in the request... also if you pm me a request along with posting im more likely to remember it

Ooh, I really like the first card and the latias trainer. Could you make clefairy and jigglypuff cosplayers using the twins sprite from DPP? It would be great ^ ^

your request should be done in about 2 days Virachan im not going to be able to do much tonight or tomorrow.... weekends are usually the busiest part of the week for me...

Oh mai lordy! They turned out great! :D But for some reason I just dislike the blue pink combo on jigglypuff. Maybe substitute the blue for something lighter (or white)?

so...
Rena-chan ill take your request as long as its something i can do...

POH!KEMON your request is added to the list

and
Virachan i agree i was trying to incorperate the purple color fro jigglypuff's eyes but i dont like it that much... maybe if it was lighter... ill try it

ok,
will you be able to make a leafeon sprite with the Aroma Lady diamond&pearl sprite? (and the hair forest green?) if you have too many requests you dont have to do it. :p

POH!KEMON here you go sorry it took so long... and its a little bigger than the normal pokemon sprite size lugia had to be so freakin big... its mainly a recolor because rotom doesnt have much to work with...
POHKEMON.png

and Rena-chan
I have no idea what you meant by "leafeon sprite with the Aroma Lady" im assuming cosplayer but I'm not sure, I'm not doing this till I get further information from you...
EDIT: here is your cosplayer sorry i didnt understand you before... also i had to shorten the hair, because of the tail...
leafaeoncosplayer.png

Aero, that Lugia/Rotom fusion looks awesome =3

The plasma-like effect looks really nice.

Also, On the leafeon cosplayer, the hair could use a little more shading. But other than that, it looks great ^^

Thanks Shado the glow took forever on the lugia and i think i missed some around the neck area...

also i would have done the hair brown which i have a bigger color spread for but i was asked to do it green... i may try and fix it later...

the constructive criticism is much appreciated...

I try but it gets screwy at a certain point... some colors go a little grey or brown... i try not to do too much but green shouldnt be to hard...

also on a completely unrelated topic if anyone is up to the challenge of making me a userbar for my sprite shop with these sprites aero (sorry the background was not transparent) and my custom marley sprite In the middle i want it to say Aero's sprite shop
Also I want the background neon blue and fade to a dark gray then fade to lime green like the colors on the mugshot in my avi with the neon blue by marley and the green by aero

BUMP
Testbug, kal, whoever you are I'm finally done:
aang.png

yeah it kinda looks funny but for my first scratched sprite i would say it came out pretty well. Ihe arms could use some work(yes his left arm is behind his body), I may fix it later...

buneary-boy1996 if you are still active here goes:
bunearyflareon-1.png