• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

AE-Preps sprites

Here are some sprites I made. I dont do request because i do these for fun but if you have any sugestions I am willing to take them.

Dogcosplay-1.png

THis one I used a fusion of the legendary dogs made by Jappio and The Tower Tycoon Palmer
dpmfa059.png

Manaphy, Arcanine, and Kyogre
Meagain.png

THis is my main Sprite which is my fav
charquaza.png

Shiny Charard and Rayquaza
Emew.png

Evee and Mew
Charsaur.png

1st Gen starters evos

Your Pokemon sprites are pretty good, I like the Rayquaza especially. But you should move the wings a little lower, towards the back of Rayquaza. The last one looks like a Venusaur with wings, though. You could add like some of those blaster things from Blastoise that it uses to shoot water from, and color it blue! 8D

I like them. Especially the Eevee/Mew one. Maybe on the last one take away the flower on Venusaur's back? Otherwise it only looks like a Venusaur with wings.

lol@arcanine head. Kinda random but still pretty funny. and I got an idea for that starter mix, replace the Venusaur ears with the blastoise guns! :D

I like what you did with my Splice, really neat, but I might be just a tad bit bias, but probably not, that wouldn't be like me. Most of the Splices seem off or proportioned wrong in some areas, or things are facing the wrong way. I do like the Eevee and mew, it would have to be your best splice in my opinion, but something is up with it's ears, a little rough. Your main sprite, I see now actually bad spriting skill, but your wardrobe choice is sort of horrendous. It's like a Ninja wearing red and Tiel (I know someone who actually made this once, me and my friends still make fun for the color choices). The pants don't match the shirt, the Jacket doesn't match either, and over all the colors are just too much in my opinion.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nice sprites, though you might want to work on positioning stuff. Like the Raquaza/Charizard fusion. Someone already said this, but the wings need to be lower. I can barely see the Charizard's wings on the 1st gen fusion, but that might be because of the large Venusaur flower. The Arcanine head on the Arcanine/Raquaza/Luacrio/Manaphy fusion looks out of place, as do the Lucario feet on the fusion, too. You might also want to try centering your sprites as close to the center as possible because sprites (usually) look better that way.

But besides those wittle bitty nit-picky stuff, nice job!