• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures of the Silver Archmage: The Quackosaurian Invasion.

The ten islands of the Continent of Islandor face a major threat, and it's attacking the central island, Quackosaur Island. Lord Von Dragovich and his subordinates, Lord Von Deathcat, Summoner Kyle, Alain of the Darkness, and General Melvin Seville, led forces into the island and attempted a takeover. The King of Quackosaur Island has drafted heroes to help defend the nation. However, a third faction has Arrived in the form of a nineteen year old man by the name of Travis Dragonfountain, the Admiral Apparent of Dragon Island.

For the Character sheet.

Name:

Sexuality:

Height:

Weight:

Class: (Examples are Mage, Fighter, Wizard, Assassin, Commandeer, etc.)

Personality:

Element:

Appearance:

Faction: (The Four Lords of Death, Quackosaurian, or Travis Dragonfountain.)

Other:

My examples
Name: Travis Dragonfountain

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 159 lbs

Class: Commandeer/Assassin (This class is mostly naval based, so their abilities are like a spell that summons cannons in the sky, and they usually have a mobile cannon as their main/ranged weapon, and a sword as their close range weapon. In Travis's case he is also the great grandson of an assassin known as the Shi no Hiryu, hence the assassin secondary.)

Personality: Travis is a Brilliant man, very strategic and somewhat stubborn

Element: None

Appearance: Travis has Brown hair and Orange eyes, wearing a captain's coat over some chainmail. He is slightly slim.

Rank: Naval Lieutenant Commander (Holds title of Admiral Apparent)

Faction: Dragonfountain

Other: His love interest is none other than Princess Natalie of Quackosaur Island.

Name: Princess Natalie of Quackosaur Island "The Green Reaper"

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 129 lbs

Class: Assassin/Fighter

Element: Shadows

Personality: Natalie has two personalities, her normal personality is sweet and caring, and highly protective of her friends, her personality switches to a very cruel and slightly insane fighter, known as the Green Reaper.

Rank: None, she's considered Royalty of the Quackosaurians.

Appearance: Natalie is a well-developed girl for her age, with blonde hair and green eyes, the eyes turn serpentine when the Green Reaper takes control, wearing a very covering leather armor with pieces of plate mail in important places, like her heart.

Faction: Quackosaurian

Other: She is the loving girlfriend of Travis Dragonfountain.

Name: Alain SilverSteel "Of the Darkness"

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 198 lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Class: Mage/Warder

Element: Earth

Personality: Alain is apathetic, and snarky, stubborn, along with major amounts of Creulty.

Appearance: A slightly muscled man with silver hair and red eyes, he wears a lot of black robes and wields a powerful staff.

Faction: Four Lords of Death

Other: He is known to have General Melvin Seville nearby.

Tags: @JayBird Joe @EmoKitty21 @Clite of Dragonbow @TheGrimmRemix027 @Barefoot_Kittens @Kasumi~chan @The Alright Attorney @EeviumZ
@ThePlayfulFox

Last edited:
Name: Nis (Noir) Inare

Height: 5'9

Weight: 158 lbs

Class: Mage (Hexblade)/ Traveler (?)

Personality: Childish and sweet for most of the people. He often calls himself a pacifist and that he dislike fighting. However, he is ready to fight if someone's in danger. Don't get deceive by his soft nature and the fact that he act childish most of the time, he isn't weak, like.. At all.

Element: Hellfire (or Shadowfire)

Appearance: he has pale skin, slightly pointed ears, snow-white hair with black tips and violet eyes. he wears shirt made from white wool and leather trousers, becouse He likes to touch ground with his feets. He doesn't wear any shoes. He is slender, yet muscular.
12489_rexj9mWB.png
Made in: https://picrew.me/image_maker/12489 (DECO男子メーカー|Picrew)
208469_c4Jb255m.png
Made in: https://picrew.me/image_maker/208469 (ako式めーかー|Picrew)

Rank: None, he just traveled to this Country. He isn't a soldier.

Faction: None, however he always fights for people and tries to protect them so.. helping Quackosaurian?

Other: 2 years ago, Nis decided to make a little trip around the world, to get stronger find interesting magic, train and see another countries and culture, although he could be a Captain in Axlandor on his current strenght. He said that he isn't ready yet, so he left captain, friends and continent to be here. Unlucky, he inherited after his Captain Takanawa popularity with girls and he have sometimes a real problems with this, he also didn't found anyone to think about them in 'that way' yet.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Name: Shaun Brig

Height: 6'1

Weight: 115.0 lb

Class: Fighter/Assassin

Personality: Positive and friendly, but a little dim, Shaun is what's known as a martial pacifist. He can certainly kick some ass if he wanted to, thanks to training from his father, but prefers to talk things out before resorting to ass-kicking. He also has a hard time killing people. He has a strong moral code.

Element: Light

Appearance: Blonde hair/Pale yellow eyes/ Often wears white armor/ Pale skin/ carries a small knife on his hip.

Rank: Quackosaurian Soldier. He's considered the kid of the group. Although he is quite powerful despite his childish appearance.

Faction: Quackosaurian

Other: His element allows him to do almost anything. Lazers, sheilds, light weapons, you name it. That's in the day, however. At night, his powers are significantly weaker, and are utterly useless in the pitch black dark. That's why he carries a knife, as to not be completely defenseless.

I apologize if I got something wrong

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Taylor "Rager" Ray

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 102 lbs

Class: Assassin

Personality: Brash and self-confident. Doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. Has a sick love of killing and no morals or conscience whatsoever. Vengeful and easily angered. Cruel. Good at manipulating people to her own ends, while not easily swayed from her values -- or lack thereof. Has a heart -- a very small one -- hidden beneath the tough exterior.

Or at least, that’s what she’d like you to think. In reality, her “love of killing”, while fairly accurate, she hates, and tries to keep it in check. Her real motivation for killing for cash is to support her twin brother Percival. They’d been living in a forest since their parents died, and Taylor’s assassinations are their main source of income. Her determination is unmatched.

Element: Air -- Taylor can change the quality of air (i.e. change oxygen to methane), solidify it, and control wind currents.

Appearance: Golden-blonde, tall, thin, flawless complexion. Large, innocent-looking blue-green eyes with gold flecks. Typically wears a loose, long-sleeved shirt with torn jean shorts. No makeup, hair loose and down. Wears several different daggers on a belt at her waist, along with a length of rope she uses to tie herself to tree branches so she doesn't fall off while sleeping. When wearing shoes, typically wears sandals of some type. Occasionally has blood on her from victims.

Faction: Freelance; kills for whoever will pay her best

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Was thinking about some sort of bad guys

Name: Narga Odiare

Height: 6'1"

Weight: around 181 lbs

Class: Fighter (Warlord)

Personality: Nerga is full of himself guy, that works for people that pay. He fought in wars, helped to plunder villages, kidnapped and killed. For some reason, This dragonkin loves war and death more than anything else in this world and it often happend, that after the war is over. He kills his former boss, as he wasn't going to pay him later anyway.

Element: Lightning

Appearance: Nerga was born as a dragonkin, so he has red scales on some parts of his body, mainly chest and legs. He has ice-blue hair and dark blue, snake-like eyes. He has a big scar on his right cheek and wears usually black armor with red high-lights.

Faction: Serves as mercenary for The Four Lords of Death.

Other: He possess a greatsword called 'Yggdrasil', that can boost his strength the more blood it drains during the fight.

I also have idea for third character, but it kinda isn't ready... Yet.. Or maybe it never will.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I'll get a post up today. Sorry I haven't been as active on this RP, there's another RP I'm a part of that's like blowing up in my face. There were 12 new responses as of earlier, but I think it's calming down now. I will get a post up sometime in the next couple hours or so.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Five
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 87 lbs
Class: Assassin
Personality: Five is relatively calm and serious, he will kill whoever his is paid to kill, unless they are a child or a woman. He is usually quite bold in social interactions, and isn't fond of being called boy or child.
Element: Space - basically teleportation but it is actually travelling through space so it is short range only and when used to extreme lengths can be very disorienting and cause him to become dizzy and nauseous.
It's similar to Number 5's abilities from the umbrella academy, minus the travelling through time part.
Appearance: Athletically built, white hair, yellow eyes. Wears all black hooded rogues attire with clawed glows and a leather tail (kind of a cat aesthetic).
Faction: Former Quackosaurian, Now Freelance
Other: He was cursed to look like a small child when he was part of Quackosaurian.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
@Shadow_Pup
You can also be like Night Shadows and Dragonbow's char in which they were kinda just caught in the crossfire.
Maybe he teleports and defends Travis from Raeger, expecting money.
Assassin vs Assassin.

Reinforcements for the Quackosaurian and Dragonfountain factions have arrived, everyone is free to create one character who will appear in east, if you want to, posted the western reinforcements.

It could lead to that as well, and I wanted to introduce a new PC

Name: Hamish Warmink
Sexuality: Straight.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 205
Class: Healer/Commandeer
Personality: He is a follower and somewhat shy, despite his stature, but he can be very careful, hence his healing talents.
Appearance: Reddish-brown hair, golden eyes, slight musculature, commonly wears black armor, wields a sword if needed to defend himself. Can use spells similar to Travis Dragonfountain.
Element: Water
Faction: Four Lords of Death
Other: none