• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first rp (i made).
Just for information:
Everyone is a Pokémon, you can be every Pokémon except for legends and super rare pokemon.
We are in a battle tournament in Unova, so every Pokémon is gonna battle.
It's not that rare or weird if your Pokémon is shiny.
You need to say your gender, lvl, age, species, nickname , a little bit of your personality and your moveset.
Example:

Nickname: Blitz
Species: Salandit
Lvl: 12
Personality: Shy, nervous, naive
Moveset: Toxic, Flame burst, Venoshock, Fake out.

Blitz sets a step on the battle arena.... He is super nervous. "My first real battle!", thinks Blitz.
I wonder what my opponent will be... A loud voice begins to talk.
"Welcome people! This is the first battle of this season i hope you are ready!"
"Our first brave fighter is..... BLITZ THE SALANDIT!"

Nickname: Comet
Species: Lycanroc ( Midnight Forme )
Lvl: 25
Personality: Confident, friendly, optimistic, a bit crazy ( in a good way )
Move set: Rock Slide, Crunch, Earth Power, Accelerock

Comet watched as a Salandit, introduced as Blitz, stepped out onto the field. She wondered if she would be called out to battle against her. She didn’t hope so, seeing as nearly all of her moves were Rock type, and the Salandit was a fire type.

The loud sound began to talk again, "our first fight will be.... Comet the Rockruff vs Blitz the Salandit!" Blitz was very nervous, because Comet was a rock type....
"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"
Blitz didn't now what to do, maybe fake out? Yeah that will do.
Blitz walked to Comet and gave him a little slap, Comet flinched.
"Didn't saw that coming huh?", said Blitz.

Comet sighed as she walked out onto the field. “ I’m a Lycanroc...” She muttered. Blitz immediately hit her with a Fake Out, making her stumble back. “ Okay, nice to meet ya too. “ She said sarcastically.
Once she recovered, she gave a loud howl, to boost her confidence, and quickly used Earth Power, hoping to end this battle quickly.
( Hey, I don’t think you can control other OCs.... like when your OC used Fake Out and made mine flinch. )

(Sorry, i dont now it for sure, but i won't do it anymore xD)
Blitz tried to dodge the Earth Power, but it didn't work...
"Ugh, why did i participate in this stupid tournament" She said.
Blitz walked slowly to Comet and wanted to hit her with a Toxic.
But before Blitz could even reach Comet, she fainted (I cant write that well :p)

( No, it’s alright! )
Comet watched as Blitz prepared another attack, and braced to either dodge, or take the hit. She saw as Blitz started to faint, and then collapse to the ground. She rushed over to the Salandit and tried to shake them awake.

Blitz saw that Comet rushed to her. "Atleast she cared a bit about me" Thought Blitz.
Blitz was shocked when Comet touched her, she jumped up and hissed to Comet.
"Ughhhhh, why did i do that....." She thought.

“ Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t know. But, we should probably get off the field now, for the next competitors. “ Comet suggested.

Ok so im new to roleplaying so please remind me if I make a mistake during the rp, DerpyDingusDrawings.

Nickname:switch
Species:grovyle
Lv:31
Personality: Very funny,Extremely focused,not good of a listener,sometimes shy
Moveset:Leafblade,Swords Dance,X-scissor,Rock slide.

( please no one liners! And this need to be past tense and 3rd person! )

Comet turned around to see that a Grovyl has walked onto the field. “ Oh, hello! Are you the next competitor? “ She asked politely.

"Yes,I am.And im new to this place. I have been waiting for the next competitor for Ages.well,not really."Grovlye replied."I saw your battle with blitz the salandit.it was epic! Im totally fired up now!"

Comet shook her head. “ It wasn’t very fair. Fire types are weak against Rock types like me. I hope you do good with your battle. I’m Comet, by the way. “

"I see"Grovlye said."Yeah your right fire isn't good on rock,neither is poison. I am a very enthusiastic Grovlye, but I have never been good at considering other pokemon feelings."Anyways my name is switch "Grovlye said sloppily

“ Nice to meet you, Switch! I should get off the field now, good luck! “ Comet jogged off the field. She went over to the sidelines and reached her back pack. It mostly held potions and revives. She reached into a smaller pocket, and took out a few pokebeans. She bit into one of them, enjoying the sweet taste.

"Ok bye bye comet! Ill try my best battling!"in the meanwhile I should get to some training "Grovlye said
"Ill first work on my rock slide attack"I need coverage against fire types"Grovlye said

Nickname:Buzy
Species:Vikavolt
Lvl:21
Personality:Alert to sounds
Movese:Acrobatics,Vice grip,Bug bite,Thunderbolt

"Like always,ready for the battle and enemy"He said

"Ok,then.ill just use swords dance to raise my attack...then strike with rock slide!."switch said,.Switch uses swords dance.Switch's attack sharply rose!

( Hai, imma just jump in this RP)

Nickname: Quinn
Species: Tsareena
Lvl: 26
Personality: Nice, Stubborn, Graceful, very sweet to others
Moveset: Magical leaf, Solar beam, Seed bomb, feint

While the two were fighting, Quinn started eating as many berries as she can. After that she ate almost all the berries she had, she drank water and watched the fight. "I can't believe I can actually battle in a battle tournament, " she mumbled "I haven't even thought about what moves im gonna do!"

The force of acrobatics sent switch knocking into a nearby tree."Well...try this!rock slide!"switch yelled.A big smoke cloud appeared with the attack.did it hit or miss?...

nickname: Beep
species: Joltik
lvl: 5
personality: Chill, kinda just there. Strategist.
moveset: Endure, Electroweb, Bug bite, Discharge.

Beep sat in the bleachers, nervous. He was't sure if his plan would work, or if he would fail miserably in front of a live audience. "Mmm Great." Was his reaction to the thought. I wonder who I'll battle.

Comet watched as the battle unfolded. Both Switch and the newcomer seemed great at battling. She turned to see that a Joltik was nearby. “ Hey there. I’m Comet. “ She introduced herself.

"Hello Comet." Beep replied. "I'm Beep." Oh geez. He thought. These people look tough. Beep had finally looked up at those battles, instead of just worrying to himself about things. Some sort of new bug pokemon and a sceptile. "Bet's on the bug."

"Finaly,a challenge after all this time i waited for somebody like you,and dont think im finished im Good at doging,i trained".Buzy said
"If crobat was here Grovyle would be finished".Buzy thinks
"Im not giving up,this is IT! This is for my dead friend"!Buzy said
Buzy used acrobatics!its super effective!
"Even If i got hit,im not giving up".Buzy said

(Sorry that i wasnt really here anymore :p)
Blitz came to the battlefield to look at the battles.
"Oh hi little fellow, who are you?", Blitz asked to the Joltik.
"There are many tough Pokémon out there, just look at that Vikavolt!", Blitz said.

Beep shot a playful glare at the Salandit. "My name's Beep." He said, in a cheery tone. Beep enjoyed messing with people. "Is Vikavolt that bug pokemon?" He asked. if it was, he would be displeased, as there was another bug-electric type to compete with.

Comet shook her head. “ I think this is just for fun, if it is, I’m having a blast! “ She exclaimed. She hasn’t battled so intensely before, and thought this was a good chance to train.

"Well.... Comet is right, there isn't a real champion. But there is one Pokémon that comes every season too beat some Pokémon.... His name is Garth the Golem...", Blitz said.
"I dunno if its just a rumor, because i've never seen a Golem here before", Blitz whispered.

Quinn just quietly sat and watched the battle. She heard other Pokemon talking, she looked at them and continued watching the battle.

After Blitz was done talking to Beep and Comet, she saw beautifull Tsareena.
She looks pretty tough, Blitz thought.
Blitz slowly walked to Quinn. Hai, who are you?, Blitz asked.

".....................................................What................................shoud........................i.................................do...........................................?"Buzy asked
"The pain is real,but this is for him"!Buzy yelled
the others heard him....

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, children. It's very blatantly clear that you people have not read our rules. And by that I mean both the RP forum rules, which apply to the RP forums, and the Global Rules, which apply everywhere on Pokecharms.

Starting off with the Global Rule aspects - posting multiple times in a row is not allowed here. See the button at the bottom of your posts that says "Edit"? Use that in order to edit your post and add further thoughts.

As for the RP forum rules - there's violations of most clauses here. Some posts here include nothing but character bios - which do not belong in the RP forums, but in the RP discussion boards. A character bio CAN be included in a post, but only if it also includes in-character text. Second, most of the posts here are simply too short and not compliant with our "third person, past tense, story format, at least one paragraph long" requirement. In addition, some of them contained Autoing - controlling another person's character without their permission, which is strictly forbidden here.

Long story short, this is not how we RP here - or how we do anything here for that matter. This thread has been locked, and any further violations from any of you will result in system warnings as well. Read the rules before posting anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.