• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Adventures in The Orianda Region Episode 1: Getting a Pokemon

IMG_2108.PNG Before we start this story my name is TycoonMaster and my brother's name is Ghosty.It was Sunday morning and my brother and I were so excited for our chance to receive our first Pokemon from Professor Endo! We put on our Pokemon gear and ran to the professor's lab! We got there and only Squirtle was left. "Lemme get it! Lemme get it!" my brother screamed as we ran to the professor's lab. My brother got Squirtle, which made me sad. I walked out realizing that I was in Route 1! What would happen to me! Suddenly a Zigzagoon jumped out at me! Then what happened next even surprised me, a Riolu attacked the Zigzagoon and just saved me! "What just happened!" I yelled. Minutes after the attack the Riolu tried to talk to me. I could understand it clearly understand it. What I didn't know was that I was the ancient ancestor of Sir Aaron, that was why it was loyal to me. It gave me a Pokeball to catch it with and an empty Trainer Card. I was an official Pokemon Trainer and I was proud...