• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Adventures in the Kanto region!

"Yeah. My dad is pretty proud of his buggies" Hisato said. Hisato heard Taichi say pikachu were rare there ,and his dad said the same thing ,but Hisato had a hard time believing that as all the years going there he's never seen one. However this wasn't just his father's late night drunken rambles as someone else seemed to say the same thing. There might be some truth to this illusive pokémon.

"I don't have to do anything. We can leave whenever your ready. We got food for people and pokémon alike in my backpack. Thanks to mom of course!" Hisato said contempt as he smiled at Kyon.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
“Alright!” He exclaimed joyfully. “We’ve got food, our Pokemon have got food. I say we’re ready to go. Your Mom has helped out a lot!” Charmander then smiles as he agreed with Taichi. “Hey Charmander why don’t ya just climb up here onto my shoulder before we leave.” Charmander then proceeded to do exactly that and he climbed up his arm and then his shoulder. “Just make sure to keep that flame away alright.” He said as he forgot about the flame tail. Charmander then moved it’s tail away.

Taichi then looked towards the door, “What'd ya say we make our way to Viridian Forest?”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Kris had to send out the Pikachu, Tidal was too weak to face the Scyther. Pikachu was met with a Quick Attack, and retaliated with a Thunder Shock. The next time Scyther used Quick Attack, Pikachu used Thunder Wave, inflicting paralysis before it could attack. Pikachu then used her own Quick Attack, and landed another thanks to the paralysis. Luckily, it made the Mantis Pokemon weak enough to be captured. Two Pokeballs later, Scyther was caught. Tidal gave a small glare at the grinning Pikachu, still keeping a grudge, as the Mouse Pokemon seemed to be doing a victory dance. Kris gave a smirk before returning all her Pokemon. "Time to get out of this forest." She said as she started to walk out of Viridian Forest. Kris had entered Pewter City, and healed her Pokemon almost instantly at the Pokemon Center. After that, she had bought few items from the Pokemart and prepared herself to face the first Gym Leader.

Hisato was more than happy to leave and as he picked up Kyon he began following Taichi. "Bulba!" Went Kyon looking up into the sky. Hisato had no clue what Kyon was reacting to as he was to focused on the soon to be journey that he didn't notice the hoppip fly overhead until it landed on his had "hop! Hop! Pip! The hoppip. The hoppip and Kyon began talking back and forth. Hisato made several attempts to catch the wild pokémon ,but each time he lifted his hands to reach for it would quickly jump in the air and land back on his head. It was obvious at this point both the hoppip and Kyon were both laughing at him.

After so many failed attempts Kyon eventually decided wrap its vines around the hoppip hindering its movements. Hisato swung his right foot forward kicking up dust as he winded up his throwing arm he stomped his foot down rotating his hips as he lunged his arm forward tossing the ball full force, *Smack!* "Piiip!" Went the hoppip in pain as it turns out Hisato threw the pokéball backwards thus not activating upon hit. Kyon stood in awkward surprise dropping the hoppip which just happened to lamp on the pokéball which unexpectedly activated the pokéball as the hoppip accidentally touched the button upon landing. To Hisato and Kyon's disbelief the hoppip was caught!

For a moment it was obvious he wasn't proud of the means which he caught hoppip however this feeling was quickly overwhelmed with joy as he was so happy to catch a pokémon. However as soon as he felt excited his mixed emotions got the better of him causing him to feel bad again. Upon opening the pokéball *bop!*, "oaf!" Went Hisato, "piiip... " Went hoppip as upon letting the pokémon out it immidiatly headbutted him by mistake. The two both recoil to which Hisato fell on the ground ,and hoppip landed in his lap. The hoppip was somewhat mentally exhausted from the encounter however that quickly changed as Hisato offered it a poffin. The hoppip quickly snatched the poffins from his hand floating up in the air nibbling on the poffin as fast as it could. After it finished eating it landed on hisato's head, "I'll call you Hoshi!(derived from the Japanese word Hōshi 胞子 meaning spore)" hisato said cheerfully. Hoshi was pretty cheerful too for a pokémon with two knots on its head. Hisato rubbed some ointment on its head to help heal its bruises. Afterwards Hoshi was more than happy to rest in his pokéball. Even though the situation was over this was one story he didn't want to tell his folks back home.

Jayblade

“Nice! You caught a Hoppip! I heard there are a lot of those down in the Johto region.” He then realised now that Hisato had Hoshi by his side, he was a little behind. He failed to catch that Pidgey earlier too, he really needed to catch something as he couldn’t rely on just Charmander for too long.

He then looked in the direction of Viridian Forest, “Catching something there would be great! Maybe I’ll find one of those Pikachu!” He thought to himself as he then began to run in that direction. “Let’s go Hisato! I’ve got some Pokemon to catch!”

Hisato still had doubts they would find a pikachu in the woods due to his lack of ever finding any before. He kept his head up confidently ready to support Taochi should the opportunity arise, "Totally! I can't wait to see one. And see you catch one!" Hisato said, "Bulbasaur!" Kyon said cheerfully. Hisato eventually saw the woods in the distance as well as an older man laying on the ground by the side of the road next to a lady. He also saw his father walking home. His father though not sober possessed enough since to greet his son and wish him a proper farewell before making his way home to pass out in bed.

Jayblade

After a little bit of running, along with Charmander and the others, Viridian City was right in front of him. Taichi then got Pokeballs ready for whatever he was going to catch while in the forest. He heard Hisato’s comment about how he couldn’t wait to see a Pikachu and for Taichi to catch one. “Hey thanks man!” He said with a grin as he proceeded to walk further towards the forest. Charmander looked inside and saw a few bugs and other Pokemon. “Char!” Charmander then got into a battle stance. “Hey Charmander you don’t need to battle yet, settle down.” He suggested as Charmander then went back to normal. “Shall we make our way in then Hisato?”

Hisato exchanged goodbyes with his father before turning back to Taichi ,"Sounds great! Ready when you are!" Hisato said cheerfully. Hisato had been to the Viridian Woods many times so he felt confident he knew his way around. In addition to helping Taichi catch a pokémon he had also intended to send his family a postcard as sc oon as he arrived in Pewter City. "Keep your eyes peeled Kyon, we got a pokémon to find" Hisato said, "bulba!" Kyon roared.

Jayblade

Taichi then walked staright in as he looked around. “You were right there are a lot of bug types in here.” He said as a group of Caterpie crawled right past him. “But those aren’t really what I’m looking for in here, I’ve gotta find one of those Pikach-“ As soon as he noticed something right next to him. It was a Pidgey! And it seemed to be that someone he attempted to catch earlier, it was smaller than most Pidgey he’d seen so he could tell the the difference. “Forget a Pikachu, I’m catching this Pidgey right here! He escaped my grasp earlier!”

As soon as he was going to command Charmander to attack he noticed how down the Pidgey looked. “Pidgeoo...” He then stopped himself as he turned to Hisato, “Hey Hisato Pidgey normally flick together right? This one seems like it’s lost...”

Hisato was puzzled by what Taichi said, "That's right... I know pidgey normally live nearby these areas ,but they never actually venture into the woods here. Seeing one here is kinda strange ,and clearly there are no flocks in the trees as far as I can see. Don't know why it ended up here. Much like people Pokémon can make drastic decisions they otherwise wouldn't normally do when hurt or scared so perhaps there may be a reason..." Hisato said concerned. The pidgey didn't seemed hurt physically so what could be the case Hisato wondered. Hisato was careful to keep his distance as he didn't know for sure what would go down if he startled it. It seems unlikely it would fly far away what with the forest being dense as it was.

Jayblade

“Pidgeooooo!” The Pidgey screeched, which almost sounded like a cry. Taichi then went close to it along with Charmander. He wanted to try and calm down. “Come on Pidgey. You can’t just sit here and cry, you’re scaring all the Caterpie!” He said as he showed it all of the Caterpie and other Pokemon hiding behind trees. “So are you lost?”
“Pidge-pidgeo...” It said as it nodded and Taichi looked with it with a little bit of shame seeing how he instantly just went to try and catch it without caring. “You know what Pidgey, do you wanna come along with us for a while, we can try find your flock and me and Hisato will make sure to take good care of you. So what’d ya say, just for now.” He said as he pulled out a Pokeball, “Pidgey-Pidgeoo!” It said as it danced around in excitement of possibly being able to be with it’s flock again. It then touched the button on the ball and within three rocks it was in. Taichi smiled and then let it out of it’s and it then perched on his shoulder. “You ok there Pidgey?” Taichi asked with a smile, “Pidgeo-Pidgeoo!” It said very happily.

"How amazing!" Hisato said excitedly. He was happy for Taichi for capturing a pokémon. Hisato held up his pokedex about it. Within an instance it scanned the pidgey, "Pidgey! The tiny bird pokémon. Very docile. If attacked, it will often kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back" the pokedex stated. Hisato cleared his throat, I see... neat!" Hisato concluded. Hisato wondered where a flock of pidgey would possibly go ,and wondered what would happen if they found it.

Jayblade

Pidgey pecked on Taichi’s head in a playful way as it and Charmander both laughed. “Haha, you guys.” Taichi then pulled our Charmander’s Pokeball from his pocket, “Charmander I think you could use a rest for now anyways, you’ve been walking about a lot today, rest up a little.”
“Chaaar~” It said as it pressed it’s head against the button on the Pokeball as it was then concealed inside. “You just stay up here on my shoulder then Pidgey.” It nodded as Taichi then turned around to face Hisato, “So are you planning to catch anything while here? I’ve heard Caterpie are pretty friendly. Beedrill not so much...”

"Nah. I'm actually pretty contempt with two pokémon for now... I mean I haven't really even battled with Hoshi yet" Hisato said. Hisato liked the idea of catching more pokémon. Cause more pokémon along the journey was always a good thing right? Atleast that's what Hisato believed ,but for the time being he wanted to focus on the ones he had. Hisato looked over at Taichi again, "What about you?" Hisato asked.

Jayblade

“Me? Actually, much like you, I think I’m fine with what I got right now. I can live without a Pikachu.” He said as he began to stroke Pidgey’s head. “So what shall we do now? Pewter City is where the first gym can be found, so do you just wanna go there now?” He asked as he began to walk a bit ahead.

Pidgey was just perch on Taichi’s shoulder when it noticed Kyon below him. “Pidgeoo-Pidgeoo!” It then lifted its left foot up and waved it about like it was a hand.

Tyler had travelled into Viridian forest. The place was a lot bigger then he thought. Especially when he had to deal with a very hyper eevee who ran ahead with out him. "Sky where are you?" Tyler yelled as he searched for the small fox pokemon. He was really worried about her, and it could be seen in his facial expression.

While looking for his Eevee, he came upon two boys. They were talking, one had a bulbasaur, and the other had a pidgey. "Hey have you guys seen an Eevee run past here? Sky ran off ahead of me and now I can not find her." On his shoulder was Lola who looked just as worried about the small pokemon. Her pink fluffy fur seemed to fluff up when she heard her partner say he was worried.

"If were going to face the gym leader we should probably battle a couple trainers first" Hisato said. As pidgey waved at Kyon he happily waved his paw back in response.

A moment later Hisato heard a voice to which he turned to see a dark pink haired man with no blemishes as well as a bunny pokémon he had never seen before. He quickly pointed his pokédex at it, "Buneary! The rabbit pokemon. Its ears are always rolled up. They can be forcefully extended to shatter even a large boulder" the pokédex stated.

"An eevee? Out here? I don't think I saw any of those. Sorry. Maybe we'll get lucky ,and find it" Hisato responded. Hisato looked around the immediate area to no avail. Wherever it was it wasn't over here ,but atleast Hisato was determined enough to find it. Well sorta. He was kinda determined ,but he was also stubborn enough that he didn't want to simply give up. Kyon looked over at the pink rabbit, "Bulba" Kyon said cheerfully.

Jayblade

“An Eevee? Haven’t seen any of those round here, sorry...” He said as he looked at the kid, “Hmmm never seen one of those Buneary before...” He then turned around, he didn’t feel like he had time to look for this kid’s Eevee, he had some training to do! He then turned to Hisato as he was unsure what to do at the moment. He then went in closer to him and began to whisper, “So uh...what shall we actually do right now. I feel like this would take us a while to find. But I’d maybe feel a little bit bad if he was just there without his Eevee...”

Hisato placed his arm around Taichi and took a few steps forward ,and began whispering to in response while occasionally looking back at the pink haired boy, "Yeah... I'd feel pretty bad if the eevee was attacked by a group of beedrill or a hungry predator pokémon" Hisato said attempting to whisper. "Heya! Nice to meet you, Hisato. Hisato Kimura the third. Nice to meet you" hisato said turning to the pink haired man.

Hisato had the belief that finding a lost eevee was going to be a breeze. Never mind the fact that it was assumingly lost in Viridian Forest. A large dense forest with all sorts of twists and turns. Never mind the fact that this was going to be finding a needle in a haystack because in Hisato's mind, "I got this!" Hisato thought to himself. Despite ready to find eevee his mind was already starting to think about training.

"Come on out Hoshi!" Hisato said. Within an instance the hoppip flew out of the pokéball in an almost majestic fashion before landing on Hisato's head. Hisato smiled, "let's find a pokémon! An eevee!" Hisato said with a solid look of determination.

With one eyebrow raised, Tyler listened to the two boys as they had a conversation. It seemed that one was not as keen on helping him look for his missing pokemon. Though he did have hopeful face as the one agreed to help look. "Well I could use all the help I can get. Her name is Sky, my grandmother just gave her to me today when I landed on the beach in Pallet town. My name is Tyler by the way. It is nice to meet you as well."

Sky had ran ahead of her partner, she wanted to explore, and that is what she did. She ended up at the end of the forest, as she ran the whole way. She was just excited, and ahe did not notice that she was followed. It turns out that a Pichu was the one who followed her.

The Pichu seemed to be very interested in the small eevee. He ran up and tried to start a play session, which was returned in kind. Sky would chase the Pichu, and then the Pichu would do the same with Sky. They were having a lot of fun going back and forth like they were.

"Skyyyy! Come here girl! I got a poffin! Come here!" Hisato said hoping the eevee would hear his sweet poffin deal ,and come running. After a minute of no response Hisato finally realized he would probably have to actually look around for her now. "Hoshi! Look around from the air! Kyon! Keep an eye out from the ground level!" Hisato said. Both of his pokémon let out a cheer as the hoppip began floating up as it looked around while the bulbasaur got off Hisato's back ,and began looking around. Hisato began looking around as well ,but also keeping an eye on his two pokémon.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Taichi sighed as he then looked towards his Pidgey who was now perched on his stretched-out left arm. “Seeing as you can fly, you think you could look around the place.”
“Pidgeoo-Pidgeo!” It said as it nodded. Pidgey the took flight from where it was perched. “Just please don’t get lost!” He shouted as he was a little worried about letting Pidgey off.

Pidgey was then in the sky checking over most of the forest, it was unable to see anything until it noticed to Pokemon, one of which was a Pichu, and the other was an Eevee. They seemed to play playing together and just having fun. Pidgey then landed right next to the two Pokemon, “Pidgeoo!” It exclaimed as it pointed behind it with its right wing.

As soon as pidgey found the pokémon Hoshi quickly turned around and began floating towards them, "Piip! "Piip!" Hoshi went excited to see the pokémon as it danced in the air. Hisato ,and Kyon eventually managed to catch up, "nice work you guys!" Hisato said cheerfully. Seeing how many poffins Hisato had in his bag he decided to give of the pokémon one each. "Hah! A pichu in the Viridian Forest! Seeing one here let's me know there has to be pikachu living here" Hisato said happily. It wasn't a big deal or anything, but he was still somewhat happy to know this as fact.

Tyler was very happy to be with Sky again. He picked her up, and hugged her to him. "Thank you guys so much for the help. I do not think I would have found her without your help." Turning to the Pichu, Tyler bowed his head, and thanked them for keeping an eye on her. "I have taken up enough of your guys time. I should probably go on ahead to Pewter."

Jayblade

Looks like this guy’s going to Pewter City too...” As he began to think he then turned back to Pidgey who again perched back on his shoulder. He stroked it and then turned around. Taichi then sighed, “It’s no big deal, don’t sweat it. Anyways Hisato shall we get going now? We’ve gotta head to Pewter City too.” He said as he began to walk with Pidgey still perched on his shoulder, “Hey you really made our job easy here Pidgey, how about I treat ya as soon as we make it into the city?”
“Pidgeoo-Geoo!” It said as it happily danced around.
“Sounds like a yes to me!”

"Good luuuuck!" Hisato said waving to Tyler as he and his pokémon took their leave to Pewter City. Hisato was pumped to begin battling trainers as Taichi asked Hisato about Pewter City he smiled, "Definitely! And maybe battle some trainers on the way" Hisato said with a big grin. He returned Hoshi to his pokéball before picking up Kyon and readying himself for the journey ahead.

Jayblade

Taichi then began to run ahead as Pidgey then took off and began to fly beside him. “Alright then let’s go Hisato! I wanna have some battles!” He exclaimed as he ran for a while until he see some sort of light. Not too far away he could the see the exit of the forest. “I just can’t wait to challenge this gym, I wonder what type of Pokemon the gym leader uses. Not that it matters I’ll best them no matter what!”

On their way to Pewter City he battled a few bug trainers. The first trainer had a weedle. The second trainer had a caterpie ,and the third had a kakuna and a caterpie.

The first battle was a little tricky ,but Hisato and Kyon managed to pull the win, the second battle seemed easier, but Hoshi struggled as this was his first time battling. Despite the hard fight he pulled a win. The third battle ended with Kyon defeating the kakuna ,and Hoshi defeating the caterpie.

Hisato despite winning 3 battles wasn't sure if he could pull the win ,but he was willing to try.

Hisato eventually saw the exit of the forest ,and was exited to reach Pewter City as he enjoyed seeing the flower gardens in Pewter City. As flower gardens became increasingly popular there. Maybe if Hisato was lucky he'd have time to visit the museum as well.

Jayblade

“Right Charmander use Ember!” Taichi commanded as Charmander the proceeded to jump up into the air and breath in as hard as he could. “Chaaaar-Mander!” The ember attack hit the opposing Weedle head on, causing it to faint. The Weedle’s trainer then ran over to it. “Weedle are you ok?” Taichi then looked to the trainer as he pulled something out of his bag. “Take this. It’s a potion, should heal Weedle up in no time.” He said as he passed the trainer a potion with a warm smile. “Thanks mister! Lemme say, your Charmander really is something!”
“Yeah thanks. I guess he is...” Taichi remarked as he looked down at his partner. “Anyways take care.” Taichi said as he then left the trainer and his Weedle.

After that battle Taichi managed to catch up with Hisato, making it to Pewter City. “Wow this place looks cool! Wanna do some exploring?”

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" Hisato said cheerfully. Hisato loved exploring so much he'd be willing to fill an entire pokédex if it meant he could go on an adventure. Luckily for Hisato he didn't have to since it already had the information of every known pokémon. All of the information was on the internet which was free access to anyone with a pc. Transferring it to a pokédex was just a matter of downloading it from your pc.

Hisato was glad he'd agree to go on this journey, delivered a parcel, caught 2 pokemon, made a new friend, helped rescue a pokémon, won a pokémon battle, and was now planning on battling a gym leader! Things were really turning out pretty good from Hisato's perspective. Technically this was his first adventure so he had no previous experiences to compare this to ,but that was besides the point. Hisato also had every intention in watching Taichi battle first. If he could beat the gym leader just maybe he had a chance too.

Jayblade

“Alright then! But before anything else let’s make sure we go to the Pokemon centre. Charmander and Pidgey could use a little rest. And I’m sure that’s the same for Hoshi and Kyon.” Taichi said as he walked over to the Pokemon Centre with both Pidgey and Charmander in their Pokeballs. He then made his way into the Pokemon Centre.

He made his way up to the counter as he pulled out his Pokeballs. “Excuse me Miss could you take-“ As Taichi then looked up to the nurse at the counter, “Wait I really feel like I’ve seen her before, but I’ve never even been here...”
“Excuse me, can I help you?” The Nurse asked as Taichi still stood there confused for a second. “Uhhh, yes please. May you take my Pokemon please?” He asked as she then took his two Pokemon. After they were put in some machine where they were all healed up, they were then given back to Taichi. “Your Pokemon should be all healed up now! We hope to see you again!” Taichi then thanked her and waved, still confused that she was really familiar for some reason.

Upon arriving in Pewter City Hisato paused a moment to take in the scenery, "Even though I've been to Pewter City with my dad it feel different to come here on an adventure" Hisato said happily. Hisato nodded his head when Taichi reccomended going to visit nurse joy. Hisato knew his pokémon deserved a good rest. It's a good thing Taichi remembered as Hisato would have felt bad had he forgotten.

Hisato noticed she looked familiar too ,but at the time he was just too excited to get hi pokémon healed. Hisato really enjoyed the fact that pokémon had free health care. He smiled at nurse joy as he handed his pokémon over to be healed. he lifted Kyon onto his back ,and put Hoshi's pokéball onto his belt. "Where to next?" Hissto asked.

Jayblade

Where do we go next? I don’t really wanna go straight for the gym...” Taichi then thought for a second until became upon an idea. “Hey why don’t we go check out the museum? I’ve never really been there and I think it’d be a cool place to go and visit.” Taichi said as he stood at the entrance of the Pokemon Centre. “Maybe while we’re there we could learn some stuff...I guess. Might be pretty useful.”

"You've never been there? It's amazing! They have these large stone fossils that are really cool! My favorite is a kabutops fossil ,and it's big too!" Hisato said. Hisato was genuinely surprised to hear Taichi never been there as it was fairly known place ,but he wasn't too surprised as he didn't know many people who cared about the place. "So are we going to the gym first or the museum?" Hisato asked. He was happy for either option as he didn't care what order they went in.

Last edited:

Jayblade

“Let’s go to the museum first! Besides I don’t think these guys are ready for the gym battle just yet.” He said as he pointed to both Charmander and Pidgey’s Pokeballs. “After that we should buy some stuff from the Pokemart. We might even need some camping supplies while we’re on a journey.” He pointed as he then ran through the doorway of the Pokemon centre. “Alright then let’s go to the museum!”

Hisato happily headed to the museum he was excited to see if they had any new exhibits ,and if they didn't that was fine too as he enjoyed looking at old stuff he already seen before too. Hisato realized this would be his first time camping without his family. Which seemed weird because his father was always there to help him with his tent. However Hisato felt confident he could pull it off. "Sounds good" Hisato said. As soon as Hisato saw the museum he knew this would be good ,and Luckily entry was free. Hisato wasn't entirely sure if they could get camping goods from the pokémart ,but I guess they would have to tackle one problem at a time right?

---meanwhile...---​

"Calm down Mob! You'll get your food when its good and ready!" Sam yelled. "Munch munch? Muuunch!!" Mob cheered. "Nooo! I said when it's ready! hold your horses!" Sam said running around with the pokéfood trying not to let her munchlax Mob eat any before it was finished.

Her misdreavous Missy just laid there without a care in the world watching before laying her head back down and proceeding to fall asleep. "Missy your not helping!" Sam yelled. The food was eventually cooked ,and Sam fed the pokémon ,and had plenty of human food that was cooking as well. Sam smiled as she would now be rewarded with an average meal as turns out working for a disbanded group didn't pay too well. But this was still better than nothing ,and Sam was still happy to eat as fast as she could rivaling even Mob at eating speeds.

Jayblade

Taichi then ran to the entrance of the Museum, “So Hisato, we can just go in right?” He asked as he looked inside.

~~~In the meantime~~~

“Grimer! Where are you going?!” Kane asked frantically as his Pokemon was just leaving him out of nowhere. “Griiimer!” Grimer then came across one of Kane’s fellow Team Rocket members, or even partner in fact, it was Sam. She was just sitting there eating with Missy and Mob and it looked like they were just eating. Grimer then approached Sam and her Pokemon, and then decided he should try get her attention. “Grimeeerr!” It murmured as he Smothered himself all over Sam to try and hug her.

Kane then came across this, and because Grimer was all over her, he didn’t realise it was Sam. “Oh my I’m so sorry! Grimer get off now!”

"Yeah. I can't think of why not. Admission is free so you can just walk on in. Really" Hisato said as he followed Taichi's lead.

---meanwhile...---

"Grimer theres plenty food over there! *Sam pointed to the food* no. Over there!... Too bad for you I just finished my food" Sam said laying there. Her Munchlax Mob was now licking his bowl clean despite the fact that there was nothing left in the bowl to clean. Missy quickly finished her meal before curling up into a ball and going back to sleep. Sam shot Missy with a look of disapproval as the grimer hugged her. Which was easily dismissed by Missy as she no doubt wasn't going to miss a beat of sleep over some silly shenanigans.

Sam patted the grimer on the back, "there there..." Sam said carefully getting up. As soon as the grimer was off of her she knocked the stuff off her clothes, and looked over at the grimer, "Luckily for you you still get food that's over theeere" Sam said snapping her fingers.

Last edited: