• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures in Avator

"Thanks..." Hikaki tooked the tray, shooked at the speed she moved at. He walked back to his room, and sat down to eat. Udaya looked at his plate, and then frowned, for there was no meat. "This is actually good," Hikaki remarked, putting down the tray to give Udaya some food. "Tomorrow the big day, Let's get plently of sleep." Hikaki finished his food, and then gave the tray back to Nima. "Thank you for the food."

As Dr. Iyashino listened, his face hid his emotions, which was usually odd for people of the Fire Nation, as they were quite passionate and practically wore their emotions on their sleeves, even though some were trained not to be that way. It took a moment of silence for the doctor to think everything over before looking over to Aya, the tension that was very imminent and was made worse by the silence now ebbed away.

"Chhaya, do you think you can handle this? You are due to leave in a month, but it seems like you already have your future set out for you. You may leave if you wish. Bring Audino with you until you get your Pokemon. Then Audino will come back. Make sure to remember to take your meds once you start getting anxious," he looked back to the Air Monk, smiling. "It is nice to meet you Kwan Kwang. Take care of her. She is strong, but she still has a lot of healing to go through. She may be accompanied by another Air Monk, but probably someone who has the same experience level as she does. People tend to work better together when they have equally as many subjects to learn from each other."

Aya, now not believing her ears, leaped up in joy. She could finally leave! But this home was all she knew. She simmered down and hugged her doctor, who looked a bit shocked but hugged her back. She never usually was the type to show affection. She smiled up at him before thanking him. "Thank you so much, Dr. Iyashino. I will miss you and this place I call home, but now I can find myself and grow to become a better person! Thank you so so so much! And thank you Kwan Kwang. I will head to my room and gather my things immediately."

She left the two older men as soon as she could to grab everything she had. The doctor couldn't help but wear a warm, fatherly smile on his face. "My, has she really grown. It's been 10 years since she came here. She is such a huge help," he then looked over to Kwan. "I bless that wherever she goes, she spreads her joy, selflessness, and happiness to all those who are impacted by her presence. Thank you so much for allowing her the ability to go out and explore not just the world, but herself. Maybe she can make a great representative and put the Fire Nation in a position of power until the Avatar comes back."

Meanwhile, Aya had gathered everything she was going to need for her adventure in a traveling backpack and rushed out of her room. She had also changed out of her casual clothes and put on her formal clothes to look a bit more presentable. Now ready, she stopped short of the two men, the Audino by her side with a beaming smile on her face, but something within those eyes of the furry creature was sadness and anxiety. She didn't want to see her favorite human go, but at least she was going with her until she was not needed anymore. That thought was saddening alone, but she got to see her favorite human so happy. They both waited to leave, ready for what this was going to bring.

Kwan Kwang nodded to the doctor. "Thank you for allowing me to give her this opportunity." he said. He went outside and released his Salamence. "Yuyutsu, would you kindly bring us back to the Temple." The great blue dragon let out a roar then lowered his head. Kwan Kwang petted the large dragon. Samir sat on top Yuyutsu's head. "If you are ready, then climb on Yuyutsu. Despite his name would suggest, he is a very friendly dragon. He won't bite unless he is bitten." The wise old man said to Aya.

Aya smiled happily and practically dragged her Audino to the Salamence. She bowed before the Salamence, hearing the dragon's name and giving the creature respect before hopping on. "Nice to meet you, Yuyutsu. Thank you for allowing me to ride you," she got up and sprung herself onto the dragon's back and helping her Audino up to sit behind her. She reached over to pet the little Noibat on his head before getting ready for liftoff, bracing herself for the ride of her life. She looked over at the Air Monk and smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Kwan Kwang."

Her Audino held on to her sides tightly in a hug. She didn't exactly like heights and was afraid of falling. She knew Aya would catch her (probably), but wasn't exactly sure... Until she realized she had to fly back alone. Sighing, she got ready for the liftoff.

Yuyutsu gave a low rumble in thanks and Samir gave a small screech of pleasure from Aya's petting. Kwan Kwang smiled and had Yuyutsu take off. "We will be there as soon as possible. It will take an hour or two, but if it becomes dark, I have a pokemon that can light our way." He let out his Noctowl and it began to glow from flash. They arrived late that night.
In the Morning...
Nima woke up, full of energy. A big smile was on her face as she put on her best robes. Her Natu watched her until she was ready to leave.

Today was the day where everyone would go to the ceremony and get the blessing of Acreus. Hikaki was excitily... sleeping. Udaya walked to his head, and bit hard on his ear, as he woke up with a loud scream. "I need my ear intact, Udaya," he groaned as he got out of bed. he got changed and head out for breakfast.

After a night of flying to the meeting place, Aya had found a room for herself after being guided there and her and her caretaker Audino shared the room to sleep in for the night. After waking up in the morning, Aya stretched, got up, got dressed in her formal wear, found her pills she was supposed to take in the morning and pocketed them, and left her room with her Audino, who was still groggy, in tow. After looking and wandering around, she found the place where they could eat at. A breakfast would be useful before the big ceremony. She waited for other people to arrive while she looked about and admired the Air Nomads architecture. It looked unique to her, mainly because she was tired of seeing the rustic, yet steampunk styled architecture of the Fire Nation.