• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures around the world

"Draco use dragon rage on raticate!" Yelled Sol, Draco burst a purple flame from his mouth taking out raticate, "Now Splash use ice punch!" the squirtle jumped forward and it and the gumshoos kept hitting eachover and countering "Brooks help me finish it off!" yelled Sol as the two pokemon kept trying to hit eachover

" OK Come out Aqua now Mimikyu HYPER BEAM! Aqua aqua jet now " Mimikyu used a powerful hyper beam on gumshoos hitting it hard and Aqua knocked ratticate down and they both fainted " Nice job both of you Return " Brooks got one of of the normal type z-crystal and put it on his z-ring " Now you can take yours Sol"

Sol walked over and took the other crystal "I can`t wait to try using it!" he said, "Draco return!" he returned the gible to its pokeball, he then placed the z-crystal in his z-ring, "Ok, next up is the island kahuna and the fighting type grand trial," he said "Let`s go to the pokemon center and then, I want a battle, 3 on 3!" said Sol exitedly.

Sol got his pokeballs "Theres an open field pretty close to here so lets go there," said Sol. They walked to the large, flat, grassy field "Ok lets battle!" said Sol picking out one of his pokeballs "Let`s throw them both in 3, 2, 1, Go Draco!" he threw the pokeball forward and out came his gible roaring with exitement. Sol looked over and saw a trainer watching the battle "Hmm we have an audience," he said.

Last edited:
Hey is it okay if I join.
Name-Micheal
occupation-(studying) marine biology.
Age-14
Appearance White skin, a large back pack, yellow shirt, blue board shorts constantly bare foot.
Pokemon in hand- Croncraw
Pokemon in pc- Larion and Dragonite
Micheal saw 2 trainers battling "seeing 2 trainers who both chose water starters bring a smile on my face, but it is a bit odd why are they here they both seem like foreigners ?" Micheal asked Frank his Concraw.
"Con craw" Croncaw answered.
"Yeah you'r probably right Ill ask them when they've finished the battle." Thomas replied