• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures around the world

All Brooks could see was a light and trevenant flying back he looked at Sol and then looked at eevee and thought this is where he might die he will die of blood lost Brooks passed out and said This is where it ends with me" Brooks had little time to be saved!.

Sol looked over "Splash, draco! help me hold him up and keep the blood in his head" he said "Splash use a small ice beam on the cut in the back of his head to hold the blood in!" his squirtle ran over and breathed on the back of Brooks head to make a small bit of ice to cover the cut "This isn`t how it`ll end" he said fearfully as they held him in a way to push the remaining blood into his head. He looked over and saw Pyro and trevenant both on the ground fainted. He looked at the rest of the pokemon exhausted staring at him, Water started to fall out of his eyes close to losing any hope that was still there.

Last edited:
Brooks saw that Sol was having trouble so he sent out togepi, Brooks whispered " Go help them " Togepi tried to help, Togepi was so small that it did nothing Togepi was said because Brooks was its dad Then Togepi cried ' TToooggeee " Then togepi evolved in to togetic Then it used psychic and Brooks stared to fly then togetic got the hang if its wings and started to fly then it move to the hospital

Sol quickly saw what was happening "Draco return," he said, he then ran over to the fainted quilava "return," he looked over and saw the fainted trevenant his mind full of anger, after a few seconds he started to follow the togetic to the hospital moving as fast as he could with the little time left to save Brooks "This isn`t how it`ll end!" Sol finally decided. They quickly got to a hospital and got someone to help him. "This really isn`t how it`ll end" he said with a sigh of relief as the doctor examined Brooks` head.

After a little time Brooks woke up " Wha...... what happened " Brooks remembered and said " Thanks" He looked at togetic " thanks for saving me " Then he asked " What about meerep " is it ok"

"While waiting I gave it and the rest of my pokemon to the pokemon center, it seem`s that, since it had a broken pokeball next to it, it would of been abandoned by its trainer" replied Sol "I decided I`ll take it for a while, I haven`t let it out of its pokeball yet though," he said "If it weren`t for your eevee, you would be dead right now huh?"

" Yea so whats after this the gym there is a mall around here, lets go there you know a break from all of this" Brooks got up and headed to the mall. " lets go to the pokeball store!" Brooks went into the store and asked can i have two great balls and a heal ball!" are you going to get something?" He asked Sol

Last edited:
"Hmm..." Sol looked around the shop carefully "Ok I`ll take 3 great balls," he decided, Sol then paid for the greatballs and put then into his bag, "So where to next? What about the tm shop?" he asked "I want my pokemon to learn some more moves so we can beat the next gym leader,"

" Oh yea " Brooks walked to the tm store but something catch his eye " hey its a luck lotto its where you roll a dice and you get a prize" Brooks walked over and asked if he could try. The guy said yes Brooks rolled the dice and got 10 " You got the grand prize you and your friend get to go to alola for a two weeks!" Brooks turned to Sol " Did you hear that we could get Z-moves and new pokemon oh you could try too!"

"GAAAAH!" shouted Dylan. "Phanpy, how could we possibly get lost on this tiny island? You were supposed to lead me to my final gym!" He had all seven gym badges except for Roxie's gym badge. With his Phanpy alone, he had overcome the challenges all the other gyms posed. He even managed to beat the Sootopolis Gym Leader with his rapid spinning moves! However, Phanpy was a little off today. "Fine, Phanpy. Return." The Pokemon went back into its PokeBall, relieved to finally have some rest. Dylan pulled out his two Pokemon Eggs, which were a pale blue color and a bright green. He had won both eggs in a bet, and they should have hatched a while ago. He really wanted new members on his team so that Phanpy would have at least some support. "All right," he said. He stood up and, while grabbing both eggs under his arms, started to run around, waiting for the eggs to hatch.

"Oh yeah!" Sol said he then tried it too, the machine rolled and he got 8 battle points, "Well it isn`t too weeks in alola but it ain`t nothing either," he said "So when is the trip?" he asked the person next to the machine "Tomorrow" they replied "Cool!" said Sol exitedly. "Ok I need to buy a few Tms quickly" he said, he then picked out a few Tms from the store and paid for them and put them in his bag "I can use those later," he said. (OOC: we should make a disscusion thread)

Last edited:
( I made the discussion thread ) " Ok lets get some stuff here for Alola " Brooks got his Tms and said "lets split up and get stuff" Brooks walked away to get some stuff and banked out money for this trip

THE NEXT DAY

" Brooks walked into the airport and went though to scanner and found a place to sit he pulled out his phone and looked at the news then he got a email about where they are going to stay in Alola he turned to Sol and said " Look at this" He showed the house they where staying at it was on Melemele Island but we can travel to any Island when ever we want to, Oh and here is a list of each Z-crystal, on Melemele Island we can get the normal, flying and fighting type crystal on Akala we can get the water, grass, fire, and rock crystal on Ula'ula we can get electric, ghost, bug, ice, physic, steel and Dark crystal and on Poni we can get Dragon, fairy and ground, wow we better work hard if we want them!"

"Ok let`s start straight away, but first we need to get z-rings, we can get those from the island kahunas if we beat them," Sol said checking the map he got at the airport "I can`t wait to see how they work in action!" he looked closer "Oh it says here we need to beat all the trials on the island to challenge the kahuna,"

Last edited:
" Ok I think we can find it in rocks so we can go to treasure Island it is a small island and there is a very high chance we are going to find one" Brooks said when he was reading off his phone

"Ok but first we should get set up," said Sol "I still haven`t exactly broken the news to mareep yet either, hopefully it takes it well" he said staring into the pokeball in his bag "Well I can hope, lets get going to where we are going to stay so we can get started on the island trials, I can`t wait" he said.

Last edited:
"Ok, Good Night" said Sol he then pulled the cover over him and closed his eyes and fell asleep. When he was asleep he dream't of all the adventures they would have now that they are in Alola.

At about 2am he woke up and thought of mareep "May as well tell it now," he whispered to himself, he got up and grabbed his pokeballs and tried to wake up Splash, but Splash who had been sleeping outside of his pokeball didn`t want to wake up after the long day, so Sol took Pyro, Draco and Mareep. Then he crept out of the room and walked to the beach, the Melemele waves crashing in the night "Ok guys come on out," he whispered, out came his quilava and gible. "Ok now come out Mareep," he opened mareeps pokeball and it sparkled when it came out and was pink.

Instantly it attacked Sol with a thundershock lighting up the beach but Draco jumped between them and didn`t feel a thing, "Come on... you can`t still be angry about your old trainer," it was obvious mareep already knew what had happened, it then sent another thundershock at them but Draco took the hit and slash at mareep and hit it back. "Fine return," he returned all three into their pokeballs and walked back to their room, he got into bed and feel asleep.

Last edited:
Brooks woke up and got ready he was trying to be quite and not wake up Sol he made himself Eggo waffles and got the tickets ready and woke up Sol " Sol wake up it is time to go "

"Ugh, ok," Sol got up still tired from the long night before and quickly grabbed what he would need and got changed. He then woke up Splash and picked up his pokeball. "Ok, I`m ready, lets go," he said strapping on his backpack, "I can`t believe we have two entire weeks here," he said making sure he had everything he needed.

Brooks and Sol walked out the door and walked to the docks and got on ones they got to the island Brooks said " Here we are " He walked off and went to the lobby they signed in and got on a ride pokemon " Welp here we go " Brooks stated to move " see you later"

"Ok!" Sol`s lapra`s started moving, he then started looking around, "Wow I can see so many pokemon!" "I can see wingull, sharpedo, buizel, gyarados," the pokemon where everywhere. The salty Alolan sea wind blowing on his face, his Squirtle on the head of lapras looking around "This is so relaxing!" he said, they where almost at Treasure Island.

"Ok!" said Sol. He then ran off looking for treasure "Ok everyone come on out!" he sent out his gible and quilava, "Ok lets look for treasure! or at least something". They looked around for a while searching for something "Gible use rock smash!" his gible slashed through another rock. "Nothing huh? I wonder how Brooks is going, hopefully better than me," he said.

Brooks ran and found a cliff he jump from rock to rock getting down " Come out Aqua! Now use water gun" Aqua used water gun and broke most of the rock nothing "lets keep looking" Brooks ran off but was stop by rattata " Oh no aqua use Aqua jet " aqua charged at the rattata but there are too many " Damn " all The rattata charged at Aqua oh no you dont Brooks covered aqua with his body and the rattata chewed on his skin the Aqua shined and evolved in marstomp " woh now mud slap aqua used mud slap and scared all the rattata away " Nice hope Sol is doing better"

"Draco use rock smash!" said Sol, draco slashed through a rock "Wait I think I see something! Splash use water gun!" Splash use water gun on the rock, "Wow! I think that`s a Razor Fang!" He said trying to take it out he looked up and saw a gligar flying towards him trying to take the Razor Fang "Splash use ice beam!" his squirtle sent a beam of ice from his mouth to gligar but it dodged and got to the ground "Draco use dragon claw!" his gible`s claws grew and he slashed the gligar "I am so happy I bought those Tms!" Gligar and Draco then both kept hitting eachover quickly "Now go pokeball!" said Sol as he threw a pokeball at the gligar. It shaked three times and caught it! "Oh yeah!" he said picking up the pokeball "This`ll make searching much easier!"

Brooks ran into a cave '' Might be in here" Then there was a chill Brooks turned around '' Nothing " Brooks faced forward but there was a mimikyu " Lets catch it Aqua ice beam " Aqua hit it knocking it over " Mud slap now great ball lets go!'' It moved three times and Brooks got it and walked on then he found and stone " That might be it mimikyu come out now Aqua use ice beam to freeze it now mimikyu shadow ball to break it" Aqua froze it and mimikyu shattered it Brooks grabbed it " Now lets go back and wait for Sol"

"Ok you two use rock smash! I think I`ll call you glide," the two ground types smashed through rocks "Wait I think I see something!" Sol looked "That`s what we are looking for, Draco pull it out," the gible pull out the stone with a z pattern on it "Yep that`s it! Let`s head back it`s getting late," Sol and the other pokemon ran back to where they had first entered where they started while Glide held the stone. He got to where he wanted to go after a bit of running.

Brooks saw Sol running back " Hi! I found one what about you oh and look what i have " Brooks let out mimikyu and aqua '' Aqua evolved into marshomp and i got a mimikyu " Oh and i found a Z-ring stone we have to give it to the that guy" Brooks pointed to a person at a desk Brooks gave his to him the guy ask " What color do you what it " Brooks said " UUHHHHHH................Orange" They guy turned to Sol "what about you"

"I`ll take dark blue" Said Sol as he gave the stone to the man, "Oh and check it out," he pointed at thhe newly caught gligar talking with the other pokemon "His name is glide, I caught him just before getting a stone, he was tough," Glide was joking around with the other`s "Wow a mimikyu, he looked at it and scanned it with his pokedex "Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock." said the pokedex "Huh... well lets not try that," he said creeped out as the mimikyu stared at him.

Brooks saw that and jumped in " But I think this is the best mimikyu It wont try to kill anyone " Brooks sat down and called all of his pokemon out to play " So this was fun " Then the guy came back " Here you go " Brooks got his " Wow this is great " They guy also said " Its the new ones " and the guy walked off, Brooks remembered what time it is " Oh we have to go back every one return" Brooks went out side and got on the boat " come on Sol

Sol took his and got on the lapras and returned his pokemon exept Splash "Ok lets go!" he placed the z-ring on his arm. "Today was fun he said "Squirtle Squirt!" replied Splash "Ok I`m tired," it was getting very late and they needed to get back, he stared at his Z-ring Inspecting it "So the crystal goes in here huh?"

When they got back Brooks took a shower and went to bed " Good night "

The next day Brooks got up he walked over to Sol's room time to go Brooks made food and got ready he let all of his pokemon out and gave them food and had food ready for Sol and his pokemon

Sol got up and went to eat "Come on out everyone!" he said, he released all his pokemon, "Ok lets eat!" the pokemon started to eat the pokemon food and Sol started to eat his breakfast. But then one of his pokeballs started to shake, it opened and out came the shiny pink mareep, it ran over to the bowls and started eating pokemon food. "Huh guess it couldn`t resist," said Sol, he then went to try and pet it but it gave a short jolt of electricity, "I guess I`ll call you popcorn," he said as the mareep kept eating not taking any notice of him, "Squirtle, Squirt," said Splash, "Mareeeeep," replied the mareep only finally looking up they kept talking for a while. Eventually Sol was finished and so where the pokemon "Ok guy`s return," he returned the pokemon to their pokeball and packed up the bowls and plates.

"Let`s go for normal first since it can be used with most pokemon, also from what I`ve heard you need the normal crystal or at least are highly recommended to have it to challenge the kahuna so we really have to get the normal first," said Sol as he walked out the door "Also from what I`ve heard it`s far easier to obtain it," he said once he was outside.

when they got there Brooks said " Well here we are " Brooks walked in well there is a lot of pokemon Brooks keep on walking then there was a pedestal with normal Z-crystals Brooks was about to grab it but a huge pokemon got in his way " What pokemon is that!"

Sol was walking behind Brooks, he looked up and saw two pokemon, a brown pokemon and another pokemon who looked like a raticate but black and much larger, "Quickly help me out glide!" he threw a pokeball and out came his newly caught gligar, "Help me out here Brooks!" he yelled.

Last edited:
" Come out mimikyu now shadow ball!" mimikyu hit ratticate but it didn't do anything " damn now mimikyu use night slash" It hit the ratticate but did not do much " Sol you try "

Last edited:
"Glide use x-scissor!" yelled Sol, Glide flew towards the raticate but it countered with sucker punch hitting gligar to the ground, then the gumshoos jumped down and used ice punch to knock the gligar down "Return!" yelled Sol as he held out the pokeball, "Now go Draco!" he threw out the gibles pokeball and it entered the battle.

" Mimikyu is a fairy type too so I happy I got this tm Sol cover your eyes now use dazzling gleam " Mimikyu used Dazzling gleam and hit both of them " Now Sol your turn!"