• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventure through Sinnoh

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is a simple Sinnoh RP. There's Team Galactic and such, but this is a normal journey. I really just wanted to go on a Sinnoh RP. Anyways, here are rules and bio
Rules:
1. Basic Pokecharms Rules
2. Fakemon not allowed
3. Keep it PG-13
4. Have a sad face in bio
5. Have fun!

Bios:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Optional)
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:

My bio:

Name: Zachary Mason
Appearance: Orange beanie; Black sweater with a light gray Pokeball; Black jeans and shoes; Red eyes; Black hair
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Cool I'm in (also do we need to add Pokemon after we catch some or get out starters ?)
Name: Liv
Appearance: Tall, slim, she has a round face with blue eyes and orange hair. She wears a red cap with an Ultra Ball icon in front of it. She wears a pair of dark brown gloves when traveling and a pair of green sneakers. :( She wears a white T-shirt covered by a blue jacket. She always wears jeans when go on adventures but when settled down she usually wear a pair of cyan shorts. She brings a brown handbag with her filled with useful items such as refreshments, tools and repels. She also wears a belt with pockets on it to put her Pokeballs in
Personality: She likes to explore regions and towns she visits. She's very curious and aware of her surroundings. She likes to make friends as well as find rare Pokemon. She always care of every living creature and her friends. She can be a little annoying and sloppy, but overall she is a good person.
Backstory: N/A

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Accepted. Also to answer your question we get our starters from Rowan but after they are all taken you can start with an unevolved Pokemon

Name: Ava Hurley
Appearance: Long, light-brown hair - A pink V-Neck T-Shirt with a Jean Jacket - A Pink skirt to complement the shirt - All White running shoes
Personality: Loves running (mostly for fun), Delphox was her starte (evolved from Fennekin obv) and travels with her (Unless you want me to start all over again, which is alright with me), will do anything to make someone happy. :(
Backstory: Her best friend, Elijah, has taken a break from his Pokemon journeys, but she can't. Sinnoh has always had her eye, so it was time to travel there. She placed 4th in the Kalos League and 3rd in the Alolan League. Now she has Sinnoh to look forward to.

PS: Can I start out with Delphox? This character I made has had it since the start of her journey. If not, I can make her leave it with someone and start all over again. just lemme know :)

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Kyle (We all doing this last name thing) ;-;
Appearance: A tall boy standing at 5,9. A boy wearing a hoodie with a white stripe a long the sleeves. These sleeves are rolled up to his elbows most of the time. Below his waist he is wearing some jeans with some holes in them along the knees. Lastly for the clothing he's wearing running shoes.
Personality: Rude but on levels that are acceptable. Shy about showing his true feeling to people. But overall just not emo he is a boy needing friends,
Backstory: (Optional) A boy from Hoenn with his partner treecko by his side following his dream to beat all the pokemon leagues. Except he doesn't know how to start out an adventure with a few new people.
Other: Just :D

I'm in on this

Name: Dylan
Appearance: Blue hair with a black headband, black t-shirt with grey shorts
Personality: Casual and likes to mess with others
Backstory: N/A
Other: I don't have a other:(