• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Shiniva reigon

Hey!

Every aspect of the region, town info, evil team info, and anything you need to know is in the region wiki. If it isn’t, ask me, and I’ll add it, and tell you. (I know it’s on another website, sorry, it’s the easiest thing I can do.)

http://aminoapps.com/p/x5w8hh (The Shiniva Region | Wiki | Pokémon Amino)

Rules:

1. No op Pokémon

2. We will use Pokémon showdown for most major battles, and when you make your team, start them all off at the equal level of 50.

3. No forcing ships

4. No 18+ content

5. No toxicity

6. You can be a fakemon, or have a fakemon, but as we are doing battles using showdown, you can’t use it for battles.

7. We advise being a trainer so you can participate in the fun and battles, but if you want, you can be pokemon. (Side note, if you are a trainer, you RP as all of your Pokémon too.)

8. If you have questions about the region, check the wiki, or ask me. Don’t make any big grand story plot discoveries without checking the info about region and all that stuff with me or the wiki.

9. Any evil team stuff will be done all together, or at least the creator of the region.

(Keep in mind there are different rules for the discord)

Character submission format:
Name:
Appearance:
Sexuality:
Other:
Pokémon: (Name, Level)

Name: Ben Rae
Appearance: He has brown curly hair with streaks of blue, Blue eyes. Wears glasses sometimes, but doesn’t really need them, as he has a small prescription.
Sexuality: Pan
Personality: Outgoing, Happy, He likes adventure, and loves cute Pokémon.
Pokemon: (As of beginning of RP) Eevee, lvl 11

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Ill be a pokemon
Name: Pikachu
Level: 12
Appearance: a regular pikachu but a bit of hair that resembles sonic's ((just smaller))

I will let someone be my trainer

@SquirtleFan17 , are you here?

Last edited: