• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Rinka Region

This Role play is about a lifelong dream I've had to experience myself an others go through a pokemon region based off of South America. More specifically, Peru.
If you are interested in the slightest I recommend that you hop on! Be a rising trainer trying to collect 16 whole badges, or an elite 4 member who can use Dragon, Dark, and Fighting types!
I've included all the information I made about this region on the Roleplay thread, but I'm going to include it here as well.
If Anyone had any questions at all, I will be more than happy to answer. Thank you!

Attachments

• Rinka region.png
    Rinka region.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Cities of the Rinka region.docx
    16.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Routes and landmarks of Rinka.docx
    15.7 KB · Views: 46

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This sounds great but what if instead of getting all 16 badges we only need 8 to compete in the league so we can choose which gyms to fight and such. And then the rest of them are optional but are normally for trainers that want to go beyond are challenge themselves more. I don’t know just an idea this region sounds cool