• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Kanto Region - Discussion

Name: Emmeline "Emi"
Starter: Bulbasaur
Character Description: Emi is a short girl with chest-length brown hair and brown eyes, she has braces. She can be considered a bit of a nerd and is a very playful individual. She'll probably eat anything as long as it is edible and has a knack for reading the atmosphere.

383495_trainercard-Will_Whitman.png

Name: William Whitman
Starter: Squirtle
Character Description: Will, while he may seem intimidating at first, is actually really nice and a bit of a klutz. He is a bit dim, sometimes mistaking is Pokemon's cries for actual words (An excuse for me to make more Wynaut-Why not puns) He never overestimates himself and knows his weaknesses. He is both persistent and loyal, making him a great friend to have

Last edited by a moderator:
A water type would pretty easily take down that team. Without anything to counter water and three pokemon which are weak to it, that is a very bad position to be in, considering one in every three Pallet/New Bark/Littleroot/Twinleaf/Nuvema/Vaniville trainers would have one. l think we should let Turtle decide

Hey guys, I've seen a bit of talk here about what the champion's team should be. So I've decided on this team: Houndoom, Tyranitar, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Talonflame, and Aggron.

I'm sorry for joining the rp so late!

That team is looking pretty solid, except for the big water and ground weakness. But that isn't a problem if they have coverage moves to counter those weaknesses.

trainercard-Brock.png

Larvitar and Geodude
trainercard-Misty.png

Staryu, shiny Staryu, and Clauncher
trainercard-Lt. Surge.png

Helioptile, Raichu, and Eelektrik
trainercard-Erika.png

Exeggutor, Roselia, and Amoonguss
trainercard-Koga.png

Koffing, Weezing, Weezing, and Whirlipede
trainercard-Blaine.png

Magmar, Delphox, and Chandelure
trainercard-Sabrina.png

Medicham, Alakazam, Espeon, and Espeon
trainercard-Giovanni.png

Sandslash, Torterra, Flygon, and Golem

These are all of the gym leader's teams

Name: Jackson
Starter: charmander
"Froaky was given to him from his bigger brother before he started his pokemon journey"
Character Description: Red hair, red hat, red and black backpack, pokeball's on his waist, blue jean's and a red and white jacket.

Last edited: