• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure In The Johto Area. RP

Before signing up for this RP please read the rules below.
Rules:
Follow the Poke Charms rules. https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/
No shiny Pokémon allowed.
No romance ( Unless discussed to the owner before hand )
Have Fun!!!

Here is the sign up template:
Name:
Pokémon: ( You only start with 1 But only from Johto or kanto )

The reason there is no personality or appearance is because I find no need for them because you will find out during the Roleplay there personality and it does not matter about there appearance.

HAVE FUN!
RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/adventure-in-the-johto-area-rp-roleplay.19935/
My Template:
Name: Riley
Pokémon : Eevee ( Female Eevee )

Can I join? if anything, I want to at least try and roleplay in Johto! :D This seems like a fun roleplay!
Do I just do this?
Name: Felix Last name: alan
My Pokémon: Totodile
Did I do this right? If not, tell me what I did wrong beforehand! :)

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
I willl find this interesting, let me join:
Name: Kai Winston
My Pokemon: to be found out in rp ( I Like to keep things a mystery)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Johto was my first actual Pokemon game.. let's go!

Name: Kayla
Pokémon: Azurill (It might be from gen 3, but Marill and Azumarill are from gen 2, just tell me if it's allowed or not.)

May I join? Johto is probably my least favourite region. Hopefully, this experience will change my opinion on it.
Name. Joe
Gender Male
Pokemon - Charmander
Backstory- He originally lived in Pallet Town, Kanto but because his father was promoted to be the manager of the Johto branch of the company he worked for. Joe moved there with his family. Before he left, Dr. Oak gave him a charmander as a farewell gift.