• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
Haha peeps - you guessed it, I'm making an RP in the Galar region!
Please Follow the Pokemon Sword/Shield storyline. Lord Champion Guy still Leon. Gym Leaders still the same, Milo (Grass), Nessa (Water), Kabu (Fire), Bea/Alister (Fighting/Ghost - Choose what you want), Opal/Bede (Fairy - Opal still), Gordie/Melony (Rock/Ice - Choose what you want), Piers/Marnie (Dark - Piers still), and Raihan (Dragon).
Sooooooooo... HERE ARE THE...

* Standard Pokecharms Rules Apply
* PG Romance Only Please
* No Violence Please
* Please Enjoy This
* 3-4 Character Limit
* ONE SHINY ONLY
* I don't know What Else

1. Nagarai Kisaru Onero Rowan Tree
2. (Reserved for EeviumZ)
3. Shadow LunarSilvally
4. Sable Rockwell EmoKitty21
5. JC LunarSilvally
6. Maskerin LunarSilvally
7. Sahara Ryhomi Uranu Rowan Tree
8. Kendrick "Rick" Murdoch Fitzgerald IV Red Gallade
9. Ozona Reverie Alternate_Mystery
10. Loki Primus XanthousXatu
ONLY ALLOW 11 GYM CHALLENGERS

NU ELITES LunarSilvally and EeviumZ

Name:
Appearance:
Partner:
Pokemon(s):
Other:

- No Personality because ur just going to RP it out anyways
- Pls Do ~ Symbol For Ur Partner

Name: Shirosaki Nairosan Tagaruno
Sexuality: Aromantic
Appearance:
190588_yLXiRO8k.png

(From Picrew https://picrew.me/image_maker/190588 (少年少女好き?2|Picrew))
Partner: Rye~M~Galarian Darumaka
Pokemon(s):
1. Ryuu ~ M ~ Galarian Darumaka
2. Mirushi ~ M ~ Indeedee
3. Phantom ~ M ~ Phantump
4. Creme ~ F ~ Alcremie (Rainbow Swirl)
5. Misha ~ F ~ Hattrem
6. Steelwing ~ M ~ Corviknight
Other: Twin/Brother is Nagarai. Nickname Shiro. Came along to watch his brother fight in the league. A bystander, his brother don't want to go without him, so he went with Nagarai. NOT A GYM CHALLENGER, JUST ACCOMPANYING HIS LIL' TWIN.

Name: Nagarai Kisaru Onero
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
190588_MqlTAMVc.png

(From Picrew https://picrew.me/image_maker/190588 (少年少女好き?2|Picrew))
Partner: Nine ~ F ~ Alolan Ninetales
Pokemon(s):
1. Nine ~ F ~ Alolan Ninetales
2. Dandelion ~ M ~ Eldegoss
3. Rye ~ M ~ Pyukumuku
4. Ruchi ~ F ~ Alolan Raichu
5. Umbra ~ M ~ Shiny Umbreon
6. Kitaro ~ M ~ Lucario
Other: Brother/Twin is Shirosaki.

HAVE FUN!

Tagging Peeps Because Me Random.
LunarSilvally EeviumZ Willow Tree Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'll reserve a Challenger, the Fairy/Ice Elite, and the Psychic/Ghost Elite (i'll only have 1 elite but I'm not sure which one to pick xD)

May I reserve for Dark/Poison Elite and forgive me since I have not played Sword and Shield yet until I get an Nintendo switch for myself so bare with me but I do have a team set up and ready when I do play it @Rowan Tree and a gym leader spot reserve please

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Few things.
First and foremost, our global rules do not permit the use of chatspeak. "u" is not a word, nor is it a valid alternative for "you". Neither is 'pls' a viable alternative for 'please' or any other such lazy-typing nonsense. Use correct English, please.

Second, while we do allow use of image generators with a proper link in the corner (and it's very refreshing to see someone actually provide a proper link as they should!) images should still be a supplement to descriptions in words and not a replacement for which.

Thirdly, Galar doesn't actually have an Elite Four!
Canon lore-ways, unlike other regions, Galar actually has 18 gym leaders (which we, unfortunately, only get to see about 10 of in-game, although we do get to see the uniforms the others have), one for each type, but they circulate every league season into a 'major league' and a 'minor league' (presumably in an internal tournament between the gym leaders) - with the "major" league being the one that gym challengers end up facing that particular season. In the ingame arc of Sword, Bea and Gordie made it into the major, in Shield it was Alistair and Melony instead. What replaces the standard games' "elite four" is a tournament in which the gym challengers (and actually, the major league gym leaders!) must all face each other again until only one trainer remains, and that trainer goes off to face against the champion (the fact that in the game itself it ended up being a string of four battles because very few gym challengers actually made it in, notwithstanding).

So yeah, that's just not how the Galar League works, kids. You might want to revise that. Also keep in mind that you can't exactly follow the plot of the games beat for beat due to reasons of a: gameplay/story segregation and b: the plot actually involves legendaries that you lot are not going to encounter as per our RP forum rules.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah, that makes more sense. I forgot about that, to be completely honest.

Please unreserve my elite spots in that case. The difference of the Galar League completely slipped my mind. :'|

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
For that matter, Bede and Marnie only became gym leaders following that one particular season of the league after which Leon was unseated (as Marnie and Bede were gym challengers that time around - Marnie only became leader after she failed to become champion and Piers retired, and Bede... Well. We all know what happened to him). So really the only way you can have Leon as champion and those two as leaders is having Leon manage to regain his title at some point (this is possible as he is one of the trainers who can appear in the title defense matches ingame) - whether or not the swsh protagonist abdicated the title or was defeated is something you'll have to figure out - but keep in mind Leon has proooobably evolved somewhat since.

Here is my character. I am still working on his team.

Name: Sable Rockwell
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Long white blond hair frames his face. It is straight and comes down to his lower back. He stands around 5'3 and a small build. He has a toned chest from running and swimming. He has sharp features that complement his bright green eyes. He has pale skin that is almost flawless. Seth tends to wear clothes that are comfortable and reflect on the cold climate of where he was born. Black skinny jeans are his go to pair of pants, they have always been a staple in Seth's wardrobe. He tends to pair them with a bright blue v neck tee under a pink sweater that has splashes of pastel colors and the saying in black is "Screw you I am a Unicorn". For shoes he wears a pair of black combat boots that he painted flowers in different colors on. Sometime he can be seen wearing a wide brim hat in black, and a coker around his neck.
Partner: Frost~ Alolan Ninetails, Aura~ Galarian Rapidash, Faith~ Sylveon
Pokemon(s): Frost~ Alolan Ninetails, Aura~ Galarian Rapidash, Faith~ Sylveon
Other: Faith, Aura, and Frost have been with Sable for a long time. They are apart of his family at this point. Storm is not a full trainer. It is not his focus. He is more of a coordinator then a battler.

The reason for the three partners is because of the bond they have. Frost because she was a rescue from Alola. Aura was hatched from an egg at a very early age for Sable. Faith was the first pokemon that Sable caught. They have since been to other regions, so their bond is very strong. He does not leave them behind at all when he goes anywhere.

Hopefully I did this correctly with the Facial image but let me know if I didn't but here is mine

Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eye, right almost blind which her bang covers. She wears a black black shirt that only covers her left shoulder as her black tank strap is only shown on her right shoulder as in the front it says "No Judgemental Comments" in light blue, light red, and light green coloring with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with bandages on her wrists and ankles.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2020-01-05_22-17-32.png

From: Pitzmaker(Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Partner: Blue(F)Umbreon(shiny)(sister to Sparkx)
Pokemon(s): Judith(F)Cinderace, Stelica(F)CorviKnight, Pheora(F)Thievul, Artastela(F)Galarian Rapidash, Woolyn(F)Dubwool
Other: She wears a white wolf blue-streaked mask to hide her face appearance and a black hooded cape as she feels comfortable this way. Her typing is normally a Dark/Ice typing but it varies since she has other Pokemon that is not at her typing level. She has severe asthma leading to her medical condition(Tuberculosis)

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young male that stands at 5'9 in height with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair that is slightly longer in the back with light-blue/gold eyes as his bang covers his gold-colored right eye. He wears a black tank under a plain buttoned-down shirt with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes at his feet. He only has a bandage around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it with a black cross necklace around his neck.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2019-12-31_13-33-56.png

From: Pitzmaker(Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Partner: Sparkx(F)Jolteon(sister to Blue)
Pokemon(s): Sniveriety(F)Inteleon, Storm(F)Boltund, Talon(M)Braviary, Ray(F)Hatterene, Jet(F)Dragapult
Other: He wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask to hide his appearance with a black hooded cape. He has Heterochromia which means different colored eyes.

Name: Maskerin
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark Russian blue long hair that is loose with a white bow tied behind her head. She wears a white dress with light lavender floral patterns on her dress. She wears white flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles securely. She has silver-sky blue eyes as her bang covers her sky blue colored right eye. She wears a light gray scarf around her neck with a sun hat on her head with three white elegant flowers at the side of it with glasses upon her face.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2019-12-31_01-22-33.png

From: Pitzmaker(Googleplay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Partner: Missy(F)Mismagius
Pokemon(s): Lavi(F)Cinderace(shiny), Sheply(F)Dubwool, Flora(F)GlossiFleur, Sweetie(F)Sylveon, Shiver(F)Frosmoth
Other: She has Heterochromia. She is very shy towards the male of the gender and has a "dark" side but avoids that side of her at all costs. She has a major crush of someone she really knows but won't admit it to anyone.

Last edited:
May I reserve a spot for anothet character? I tend to do better in RPs where I have more then one character. I will probably make them a bit later as I am uninspired to do it at the moment.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
No Red Gallade you could use any pokemons :)

Haha peeps new character!
Name: Sahara Ryhomi Uranu
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
190588_JTs7GN6E.png

How she looks like now:
190588_o4wSfq4g.png

Partner: Lurefire ~ M ~ Chandelure
Pokemon(s):
1. Lurefire ~ M ~ Chandelure
2. Budflower - F - Shiny Gossifleur
3. Sinnerine - Genderless - Sinistea
4. Onion - M - Sirfetch'd
5. Arctic - M - Frosmoth
6. Pimiko - M - Morpeko
Other: Has a crush on Shadow :3 LunarSilvally!

Last edited:
Name: Kendrick "Rick" Murdoch Fitzgerald IV
Appearance: He stands at 5'11" and weighs 143lbs, his body build is slim with faint signs of muscle, likely from one who's been travelling a lot. His hair is somewhat long and messy with a few bangs on either side of his face, it's color being Black with one streak having a Fuchsia shade to it. His attire consists of a Fuchsia turtleneck under a jet Black hoodie with fur linings, Black pants and Black trainers with the soles bearing the Dark type symbol used in Galar's Dark type Gym. His most identifying trait is his eyes; while the pupils are Fuchsia, the sclera is Black instead of white
Partner: Grimmsnarl~
Pokemon(s): Grimmsnarl~ (M), Salamence (M), Snorlax (M), Gallade (Shiny, M), Dragapult (F), Incineroar (F)
Other: He speaks in a British cockney accent.

Last edited:
Name: Ozona Reverie
Appearance: See Avatar.
Partner: Noodle the Sobble (Now a Inteleon.)
Pokemon(s): Meiko, F Rapidash (Galar)
Tink, F Ribombee
Quake, M Quagsire.
Noodle, M Inteleon
Tempo, F Goodra
Gunky, M Toxtricity (Low Key)
Other: Dunno.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

I'm going to have to remind you we have rules regarding use of art in the RP forums.
Use of images and art in the RP forums

First and foremost, RPs are a written medium, and this means that it is absolutely preferred to use words to describe things. Sometimes adding images can help clarify things. But as with anything else on the site, we do not tolerate art theft - including that of character and Fanmade Pokémon designs - and people trying to pass on the hard work of others as their own.

As such, we have some rules in place for use of images. These apply to both the Role Play Forums and the Role Play Discussion Forums
  • If a post contains images of ANY sort, they must be either the original creation of the person who made the post, or something created specifically for them, specifically, by means of request or commission.
  • If the image is a request/commission from another artist, use of the image must be complete with proper credit and link to the actual artist - in a way that makes it possible to verify that the image was created for this specific person.
  • As with the Creative Corner, use of free-to-use/edit bases is permissible, but requires a link to the original base and credit to the original artist. Unlike the Creative Corner, however, the use of generators/avatar makers etc. is also permitted - but, again, with a specific link to the generator used.
  • If a character, location or concept is inspired by or intentionally resembles something from another setting, do not post images of the source of inspiration directly - instead, state the source of the inspiration so others may look it up, or provide a link. This also applies for use of canon characters, items or settings in crossover RPs.
Rowan Tree - this isn't the first time you've broken this rule. Next time you break this rule there will be a system warning for you.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Loki Primus
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Loki is of average height, with an overall general physique. He has jet black hair and green eyes as well. Loki is very sensitive to elevation and air pressure changes, so being on an airplane can be a very stressful experience for him. He wears a snowflake embroidered chullo and a nice winter scarf, both with a black, grey, and white colors. He wears a winter coat, with grey and white patterns on it. Underneath that he wears a plain grey short-sleeved shirt. Loki wears denim jeans and grey sneakers.
Partner: Quetzal, Xatu, M
Pokemon(s):
~
Axol, Quagsire, M
Sirius, Magcargo, F
Dandelion, Jumpluff, F
Mantis, Scizor, M
Java, Porygon2
Other: None