• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ace Academy - Trainer School Discussion

Which class should we have first?

• Battling 101 w/ Mr. Redwood

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • First Aid for First Years w/ Nurse Hope

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Technical Knowledge w/ Professor Redwood

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Science Lab w/ Mrs. Nauka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outdoorsmanship w/ Mr. Mustin

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heatproof doesn't make Bronzor immune to Fire; it reduces damage. Which would still be great for the first round if Litwick didn't have Astonish lol

For this pair, Ground is the most glaring weakness, but Dark and Ghost are also going to put them in big trouble.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that their worst nightmare is probably Bog's Nincada, if they make it past Round 1.

A battle against Henry and JC could go any which way, depending on what moves are called by Metronome. Remember, Spike can only deal damage through Metronome or Mirror Move, so such a battle would be very much unpredictable.

To be honest, I'm probably just going to find a Metronome generator and see where that takes me, because that seems like a more balanced and interesting choice than trying to pick moves at random myself.

Edit: Also, sorry if this seems a bit rude, but @LunarSilvally, here's a reminder because I noticed that you haven't posted in this for a while and both of your characters will likely be needed soon.

Last edited:
Also btw only Blue the shiny Eevee knows Shadow ball not Wolfa the Rockruff and Idk if she can learn Shadow like her soul sister Blue just a heads up and nice artwork on the characters @BogdanBug ^-^ also I will have sketch examples for the siblings soon for you to see what they look like ok ^-^

Also btw only Blue the shiny Eevee knows Shadow ball not Wolfa the Rockruff and Idk if she can learn Shadow like her soul sister Blue just a heads up and nice artwork on the characters @BogdanBug ^-^ also I will have sketch examples for the siblings soon for you to see what they look like ok ^-^

Totally cool, also for everyone else I can't draw for a couple days because I've been busy with other stuff

I probably should have mentioned that before, each trainer is restricted to one Pokemon. So it is 2 vs 2 in each match, not 2 vs 4 or 2 vs 3.

Ralts might be able to have a slight advantage against Rockruff as he has Magical Leaf. (Which can be used for more than attacking.)

I'll let @TheWanderer reply before I make my nest one.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm back. Sorry about that - I'm a bit busy during the days this week so I may not be able to respond all too quickly.

Last edited: