• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Academy of Heroes (Pokemon High School)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, to insert character here follow this sheet
OC form
Name:
Nickname: (if applicable)
Personality:
Appearance:
Family: (if applicable)
Pokemon: There are limits for main team and are allowed two Pokemon on rotation if you want asterisk those two Pokemon
Grade 6 is limited to 3 Pokemon (no legendaries allowed)
Grade 7 is limited to 4 Pokemon ( no legendaries)
Grade 8 is limited to five Pokemon (no legendaries)
Grade 9-12 can have a full team (no legendaries)
All Pokemon are limited to six moves recommended maximum

I'll start with an Example
Name: Firey Argentston
Nickname: "The Champion"
Grade: 12
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He is a very serious guy, especially when battling, he is also very protective
Appearance: 5'10" with silver hair and blue eyes, wears a blue collared shirt and black pants with boots
Family: Adrianna (sister), Kay (sister), Paige (sister)
Pokemon:
1. Sceptile
Moves: Leaf Blade, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Cut, Bullet Seed, X-Scissor
2. Metagross
Moves: Iron Defense, Flash Cannon, Take Down, Explosion, Psychic, Pursuit
3. Sharp (Absol)
Moves: Thunder, Snatch, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Strength, Dark Pulse
4. Ninetales
Moves: Fire Blast, Bite, Safeguard, Will-o'-the-wisp, Flamethrower, Ember
5. Salamence
Moves: Dragon breath, Fly, Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail
6. Burny ( Blazekin)
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Mirror Move, High Jump Kick

Firey walked into the school to find most of the classes going smoothly and then he was sent to check out the middle school and their classes are going smoothly. He then took a seat in first period Pokemon Breeding.

Name: Lucy Johnson
Nickname: Luc
Grade: 11
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Kind, protective, friendly, brave, careful, cheerful, optimistic
Appearance: Lucy is 5'5''. She has long black straight hair and silver eyes. She loves to wear colorful T-shirts which she combined with denim shorts and grey sneakers. She also carry red shoulder bag which is full of items. She keep white sunglasses on her head and put them down on her nose when she needs them.
Family: Grace (mother), Hiro (older brother)
Pokemon: Foxy (Female Braixen)
Rose (Female Eevee)
Comet (Male Ninetales)
Archie (Male Arcanine)
Jade (Female Mightyena)
Fang (Male Absol)
*Note: Foxy and Rose are outside their PokeBalls (Foxy is always by Lucy's side while Rose is carried in Lucy's bag or on Lucy's left shoulder)

Firey then noticed a newcomer, a junior, along with an Eevee and a Braixen. He then greeted the student
"Hello, My name is Firey," He said, "What's your name?"

As Lucy entered School a boy approached her. "Oh, hi!" Lucy smiled to boy. "Nice to meet you Firey, I'm Lucy." Lucy smiled. Her Braixen Foxy bowed to Firey as her ears twitched happily. "Xen." (Hi.)
Lucy's Eevee Rose,who was sitting in Lucy's bag, happily waved to Firey.

"Oh, you have an Absol too?" Lucy said while pulling GreatBall from her bag and throwing it. From GreatBall popped out Absol. "This is Fang." Lucy said while petting Fang's head
"Absol-sol." Fang bowed to Firey's Absol

Name: Kyoko Adachi
Grade: 9th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: she is Bisexual and all over the place. Her Pikachu tends to run wild, causing her to chase after the mischievous mouse Pokemon. Her Pokemon often get their way, because she has a hard time saying no. She has a weak spot for Pokemon.
Appearance: Black hair with a blue highlight and Bluebell eyes. She stands at 5'3".
Family: None
Pokemon: Pikachu(M), Rockruff(F), Vulpix(F), Umbreon(M), and Riolu(F).

"Pika Pika!" Translation: 'Catch me if you can!' Pikachu said running up and hiding behind Lucy. Kyoko runs up, panting. "Hey guys, can you help me catch Pikachu? He is always running wild, especially in new places." she said. "Vul, Pix Pix!" Vulpix scolded, popping out of Kyo's bag.

"Yes, she is one of my most trusted Pokemon, and she has won some battles." Firey said to Lucy.
He then heard another student say something about a Pikachu running wild and said, "I can help, Ninetales, Metagross, and Salamence, you're up! Sharp, return! By the way, my name is Firey and what is your name?"

Name: Kyoko Adachi
Grade: 9th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: she is Bisexual and all over the place. Her Pikachu tends to run wild, causing her to chase after the mischievous mouse Pokemon. Her Pokemon often get their way, because she has a hard time saying no. She has a weak spot for Pokemon.
Appearance: Black hair with a blue highlight and Bluebell eyes. She stands at 5'3".
Family: None
Pokemon: Pikachu(M), Rockruff(F), Vulpix(F), Umbreon(M), and Riolu(F).

"Pika Pika!" Translation: 'Catch me if you can!' Pikachu said running up and hiding behind Lucy. Kyoko runs up, panting. "Hey guys, can you help me catch Pikachu? He is always running wild, especially in new places." she said. "Vul, Pix Pix!" Vulpix scolded, popping out of Kyo's bag.

"Wow! Hey, w-what? Pikachu?" Lucy said confusedly when Pikachu hide behind her. "O-okay, I can help. Fang go and try to stop that Pikachu. Foxy, Rose try to surrender Pikachu so that it's owner can catch it!" Lucy command and her Pokemon ran toward Pikachu. Fang jumped over Pikachu, making front flip in air and smoothly landing in front of Pikachu bloking it's way.
"Absol-sol-sol absol?" (Where do you think you are going?) Fang grinned and glared to Pikachu.
Soon, Foxy and Rose arrived right behind Pikachu.
"Xen-xen-xen brai-xen-xen." (Looks like now you can't escape.) Foxy said
"Vee!" (Yeah!) Rose's ears twitched

Firey then caught up to Lucy and his Pokemon, ordered Salamence and Ninetales to stand down, since it isn't a wild Pokemon. He then ordered his Metagross to pick up the Pikachu with Psychic so it doesn't go anywhere.

"Pika!" pikachu said in surprise once Metagross used psychic to pick him up. He gave everyone a gulity smile "Pikaaa...." (You got me.) Kyoko caught up, panting still. "Thanks guys, he's always causing trouble." She said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "My name is Kyoko." She said. Vulpix leapt out of her backpack and sat on her shoulder saying, "Vul!" (Hello!)

"Well, Kyoko, this has been an interesting day, having to send my Salamence after something makes for an interesting day," Firey said, "My Pokemon knew what to do since my sister's Arcanine gets out a lot. Also I wouldn't anger the Salamence, I had to order her and Ninetales to stand down."
After that, Firey pulled out three UltraBalls and two Pokeballs, returning Ninetales, Metagross, and Salamence. He then threw the Pokeballs and yelled, "Burny and Sceptile, you're up! I want you to make sure no wild Pokemon appear in the building today." He then pulled out an UltraBall with a star on the front and yelled, "Sharp, you're up! I want you to keep an eye out for any more bolting Pikachu, ok?"
"Ab-sol Ab!" The disaster Pokemon responded.

"Thank you." she giggled. She held out a pokeball, looking sternly at Pikachu. "Return." She said. The pokeball opened and Pikachu disappeared into it. Suddenly out of her bag appeared Umbreon. "Bre! Breon!" (Serves that jokester right!) "Vul pix pix!" (I'll take his dinner as a punishment!)

"Absol Ab-sol Sol Ab!" Sharp exclaimed
"Well, my Absol said she would watch Pikachu if needed, and I have my Blaziken and Sceptile out looking for any wild Pokemon that wander into the building." Firey said, "I suggest we head to class."

Firey then said, "Lucy had actually cornered Pikachu, I had Metagross pick it up so it couldn't bolt again. Speaking of Lucy, where did she go?"

cool)
name:Vaporeon
level:22
sexuality:straight
personality:shy and kind
apperance:only 4'2 has a cut up tail after some fights always wild stays away from trainers and her legs are cut up abit
Family:Suicune(adoptive mom) Regigigas:(guradian) mom is always with her
still wild but is very scared of trainers

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, no, no, no, no.

All of you. Read the rules. Both the RP forum rules (which apply in the RP forums only) and the Global Rules, which apply everywhere.

Posts here must be third person, past tense, story format, and at least a paragraph long. pure character bios etc belong no where in the RP forums but in the discussion boards. Posting multiple times in a row is not allowed and CERTAINLY not chatspeak. 'U' is not a goddamn word. Finally, Legendaries are heavily restricted here and require staff approval before being involved in anything.

Thread locked, and any further rule violations from anyone here will result in system warnings and possible restrictions to your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.