• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

AC WW Achievements

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Totally stolen from the Ninty WFC forums :p

What are some of the achievements you've made in Animal Crossing Wild World? (ie. Highest HRA rating, last house expansion/mortgage payment, any contests you've won or collections you've completed, rare items/pictures you've gotten, etc. etc.)

Lesee...

House: Completed, final mortgage paid off (And no shiny statue for my troubles like last time! :()
HRA rating: Around 119,000. Just need to hit 150,000 to get the final house model prezzie ^^
Trophies: Only fishing one thus far
Rare Items: None really. I got the Golden Sling Shot and Shovel, but that's it. Haven't gotten any of the rare pictures either
Completed Furniture Themes/Series': As of now, none in my house. For all of the ones I've been collecting I'm missing two or three pieces.
Museum Collections: One fossil away from completing that collection, not even close with the others (but I haven't missed a fish yet)

I can't think of anything else right now. Feel free to add others.

Achievements, let's see I won the fishing contest a few times. For rare items I have some blue pansies, orange cosmos, purple tulips, and I got a golden slingshot from the sky. My house only has an upstairs and the upgraded down stairs. My store as of yesterday is now Nookington's. I think that's about it, I'm currently working on getting the black colours of the flower types and blue roses so I can sell them for money and I'm also still working on upgrading my house to the last stage.