• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Above the Surface(UndertaleRp) { Sign ups/Plots }

After breaking the barrier, the monster were able to leave the Underground they were trapped in and finally go on the surface where humans roam. There were months and months until the monsters and humans finally became friends with each other and has peace. Now Monsters and humans roam in a beautiful town near the majestic Mount Ebott. But not all humans want the monster in their world. A group of humans, a company called the MonsterX are at war with the Monsters and their King, abusing them with the King crimes killing the 6 humans children that fell into they're underground and were killed by they're king. Not everything going well for the monsters and humans, but we all have hope that everything will be alright.

So ya this is a roleplay that about the monsters finally coming out from the underground and socializing with humans, but a company wants them back into theyre underground.

Will you help the monster to stay on the surface and have peace with them?
Or
Be one of the people that wants them back ground?

The choice is yours...

Here's some rules -

1. Please follow the general rules please
  2. follow these rules as well
  3. You can make canon and orignal characters if you want ^^
  4. You can be monster or human, but do keep them even
  5. You can as many characters as you want just make the females and males even as well
  6. The post has to be at least 3 sentences long each post
  7. If you have any plots in mind that can happen in this roleplay dont be shy and go on ahead and tell us ^^
  8. I know not everyone is good with grammar, but please try your best
  9. No mary-surs or gary-sues
  10. If you have a special aboloty it needs to be approved by me
  11. If someone is missing out alot of stuff in the roleplay, go on ahead and give them a recap
  12. Have Fun

Canon Characters that are available -

Frisk
Chara (( Taken ))
Toriel
Asgore
Flowey
Sans
Papyrus
Undyne
Alphys
Mettaton (( Taken ))
(Might add more)

Name -
Gender -
Age -
Soul Personality - (( Here's the list - http://orig10.deviantart.net/f520/f/2016/012/e/8/undertale_wallpaper_thing_by_khrii-d9nonkq.png )) (PicDoesNotBelongsToMe)
Monster or Human -
Appearence -
Personality -
Power - ( monsters only )
Speacial ability - ( monsters only )
Which side are you in? - ( Humans only )
Crush -
Bf/Gf -
Other -

Original Characters

Monsters -

Palitino/female/??/Kindness/Ikuze_Lets_Go

Humans -

Emmeline Bardot/female/19/perseverance/Ikuze_Lets_Go

~My Characters~

(( WIP cause school is mean ))

Name - Zoura
Gender - Female
Age - 17
Soul Personality - Determination/Kindness
Monster or Human - monster
Appearence - Zoura is a monster to humans. She can be easily mistaken as a regular human. Her hair is is pitch black with ruby red on the tips of her hair. Her hair length is long enough that passes her shoulders. She hides a pair of wolf ears in a beanie and wolf like tail in her pants(which feels weird). She has scarlet red that is always filled with life and happiness , and maybe even sometimes her eyes can be soulless and dark. zoura stand about 5'4 tall with smooth, pale skin. She has small freckles on her face, but it's not that noticeable. When she's lazy she goes out with a casual black, v-neck top with a hooding ontop. She wears sweat pants whenever she's at home or going to a store near by, but most of the time she wears a slightly ripped pair of jeans with converse. Now when she's not so lazy she still wears a black v-neck top, but instead of a hooding her wears a leather jacket, her jeans, and combat boots. Now for her monster appearence is very frightening. Demon bat like wings pop out of her clothing all ripped and has holes on them. Zoura's scarlet turns into purple and black as small sharp horns pokes out. She's also armed with a large scythe and powers she cant control.
Personality - Zourahas two different personalities, one that can be nice and fun, the other is lazy and kinda rude. Her fun, hyper side is when she's actually happy. Which is like most of the time in her life, if you don't include her laziness. She's very active and very energetic when she is really hyper and in a good mood. During her good mood she's very kind, accepting, and caring to the people she really care for. She's very trustworthy and understandable whenever she's in this kind of mood. Now, for her lazy and rude side. This only happens whenever she's just plain lazy, annoyed, very mad, or just been disturb from her naps. She's snappy and a hot head in this mood. She can always spit on people and can also treat them like dirt. But only when she's just very mad at the person. But of course she always cools down for the people she's close with and just stays quiet. Zoura's personality can be very strange and confusing, but once you get the hang of it you'll get used to it
Power - Her powers has a limit, a short limit, it depends which one she uses. She mostly uses her shapeshifting and combat powers, but whatever she needs to fight she uses her telekenisis and shadow travelling but it take so much energy and she can be very weak at this point.
Speacial ability - She summons a mist letting her control the darkness and shadows around her
Which side are you in? - none
Crush - none
Bf/Gf - none at the momebt
Other - bleh lol

Name - Lucion Tiberious
Gender - Male
Age - 19
Soul Personality - Bravery
Monster or Human - Human
Appearence -
Personality -
Power - ( monsters only )
Speacial ability - ( monsters only )
Which side are you in? - ( Humans only )
Crush -
Bf/Gf -
Other -
I guess this open for sign ups
Im going to put my characters soon and the roleplay up soon once I have at least three people that joins in
Also this is kinda my first roleplay ^^;

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for making them both female. I just had no ideas for a male character.

Name - Palatino
Gender - Female
Age - Goodness knows, she doesn't tend to answer this question
Soul Personality - Kindness
Monster or Human - Monster
Appearance - Palatino is a butterfly-like monster and is one of a large species population. These butterflies have wings in the colour of their soul, in which Palatino's is green. Palatino, herself, wears a felt fedora which makes her look a little preppy-- at least that's what she thinks. The butterfly-like monsters have two forms: a butterfly forms where they look like regular butterflies; these forms have a faint glow which is used to help navigate caves (the glow's colour is the colour of their soul) and a monster form; which is where Palatino has her fedora on, the monster form is quite lanky but very stable and not easy to snap, it's important to note that Palatino wears a bomber jacket and a scarf.
Personality - Palatino is quite a motherly woman/monster, she cares deeply for those around her and is quite peaceful. She likes to appear as a little bit snobbish before revealing that she isn't a pushover, simply for the effect. Whilst she cares deeply for others, she doesn't mind a little bit of attention and can be a little bit of a flirt herself. She loves making people feel good about themselves and to make those close to her feel a sense of security.
Power - She is quite good at karate, having watched a little too many karate films. She also carries around a firecracker for a long distanced attack.
Speacial ability - Has two forms: a butterfly form, which is like a cleric - capable of healing and supporting others. As well as her monster form, which knows karate and carries around a firecracker.
Which side are you in? - N/A
Crush - Let fate decide, I guess?
Bf/Gf - None as of yet
Other -
~ If she were part of a RPG, she'd be a paladin (a fighter with the power of light and healing magic, as well as defensive buffs for their allies)
~ If it wasn't obvious enough, she's loves Chinese culture and things from China.

Name - Emmeline Bardot
Gender - Female
Age - 19
Soul Personality - Perseverance
Monster or Human - Human
Appearance - Emmeline has quite a pudgy body, her height being quite short giving the impression that she could be like a rodent. She grins often, but often expresses herself through her expressions and arm gestures. Her hair is ash brown in colour and in terms of hairstyle, she often has it tied up, may it be a bun or even pigtails as it tends to get in the way - she loves having it down though. When down, it is naturally wavy and comes down to her hip. Her eyebrows are often covered by her fringe. Her eyes are large and cornflower blue in colour. She's often described as "ordinary looking". She doesn't have much going for her in the bust department, even more so due to her choice in clothing being oversized and cormfortable things.
Personality - Emmeline is a young lady who has recently grown fascinated with the monsters who live at her town. She is a friendly person with a big imagination, it has been suggested that she is very brainy and like a scientist. She loves knowing about the things around her and is often out in nature because of it - often being there as opposed to home. Despite her peaceful appearance, she is a prankster and has a love for telling and listening to jokes. But her soul is purple since she constantly tries to speak despite being incapable of doing so, she's also trying to stop MonsterX from behind the scenes without losing anybody close to her.
Power - N/A
Speacial ability - N/A
Which side are you in? - She wants to help the monsters stay on the surface and have peace with them
Crush - Let fate decide
Bf/Gf - None, she's a single pringle (unless somebody wants her?)
Other -
~ Her family is strongly against the monsters living in peace with the humans and they are HUGE supporters of MonsterX, they blank out anyone who wants peace with the monsters. Emmeline hasn't spoken up since her family is all that she knows and she's afraid of losing them. But after she suggested simply ignoring the monsters, her parents cancelled her speech therapy classes.
~ Emmeline is a mute, so she carries a whiteboard around with her at all times. She's good at sign language though, but doesn't have many ways of communicating outside of those two forms. Because of that, it is her dream to finally speak like a normal human.

Would've liked to make a monster, but my oc book was nabbed by a cousin and some of the monster pages were ripped. (I locked them in their room with two apples and a bottle of water. I was scolded very, very, badly.)

Name: Rebecca Berry (what was wrong with my old self making ocs, I had to revise this one xD)
Soul Personality: Justice
Monster or Human: Human
Appearance: Rebecca is quite thin- in fact she refers to herself as a stick most of the time. She has dark brown hair that she is always trying not to be cut, but to her dissatisfaction, her mother catches her off-guard and makes her have her hair cut. Right now, her hair is short, but her hair always grows back quite quickly, to the chagrin of her mother. She tends to leave her hair messy and untouched, but on special occasions, she allows herself a headband. She has fair skin and bright blue eyes, and she wears anything but a skirt, because (once again, to the distress of her siblings and mother) she's used to no manners at all, because as a child, her mother would let her run around in the grass until she became dirty and her mother would chase her around the backyard with a pail in hand.
Personality: Rebecca was known to be quite rough around the edges, but she doesn't have none of those "hard to break" personalities. In fact, her mother had always noted that she was very trusting, too trusting, to humans, and she has no "circle of friends". She's very well-known, mostly because of her daily runs around- well, basically everywhere. She tends to be "too kind", and is always pressing (read: annoying) her friends, mostly her shy friends, because she would want them to rise up, always showering them in compliments and things. Her father is a large supporter of MonsterX, and is never home. However, Rebecca herself has shown a lot of care to these things, and being lectured by her father every time he came home, she leaned more to the MonsterX side, but she sees that some monsters are nice. More than once has she let out a wave of fear, however. She tends to hide these things well though, replacing anything close to sadness and fear to a large grin. Probably the one thing anybody knows about her is her large sense of justice- in her world, its very black and white.
Which Side are you On?: After being told by her father that monsters were evil and needed to be put down, she leans towards the MonsterX side, but that might change. (Much like being raised that gay people were demonic, but learning that they were pretty OK, I guess?)
Crush: None
Other: N/A

I skipped a lot of minor details here and there but yeah

I Made a monster Human hybrid. don't ask why.

Name - Nikena G
Gender - Male
Age - ????
Soul Personality - ( Here's the list - http://orig10.deviantart.net/f520/f/2016/012/e/8/undertale_wallpaper_thing_by_khrii-d9nonkq.png )- he lost it when he was young, but it was a combination of Determination, Justice, Kindness, Integrity, and Bravery, Part of these traits carry over into when he lost his soul.
Monster or Human - A Monster human Hybrid
Appearance -
Nikena.png
(Note: Nose is normal human style and Shoelaces are undone. Not my finest Artwork.)
Personality - Very determined, Has a sense of justice, is secretive, but can be brave, cannot stay at one personality for long periods of time.
Power - ( monsters only ) Claws, teleportation(Short distances), breaking the fourth wall.
Special ability - ( monsters only ) A Combination of Sans' Telekinesis, and can restore and control breaking souls, but only if he has the right virtue within him at that time.
Which side are you in? - ( Humans only ) Whatever side he wants, although likely Monsters can stay.
Crush - None
Bf/Gf - None
Other - he once lived in the underground with Gaster, and was friends with sans, Chara, and Asriel(Although they might not remember him) After the later 2 died, to help Nikena escape, since Nikena would be seen as a human, Gaster his last bit of energy to get Nikena through the barrier, but fell into the CORE while doing so. Because of this, Nikena lost his soul, and now has an empty vessel instead, but enough determination to survive.

Sorry if this is overpowered.

Last edited: