• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Sara entered the home, moving so the Hydreigon could follow.
"I'm sorry for having to stay here for a while. I'll probably only stay one night so I don't make it a habit," she said.

Blaze coward a bit at the gardevoir's comment as he was sniffing one of the burn marks. "I wasn't going to." He mumbled as he took a quick step backwards, getting some distance from the mark. He tried to look her in the eye when he said it but found him self unable to, maybe it was intimation but he wasn't sure. He noticed her say to follow her and he walked up the stairs.

" look don't be sad, this is for your safety." A Zoroark tried to hold back the tears, but let it out. " they want you, but I am releasing you for your safety, you will make new friends, just stay strong." The shiny glistened. He was a shiny Zoroark that was originally a zorua with his trainer, it was immediately bonded, but they were chased recently by an organization. So his trainer was releasing him so they could not get him." Your safety is all I want, our paths will meet soon, goodbye. He ran off.

Marz only tilted is head at the burns. Soon only looking at Blaze as a hand gently patted him on his head before he followed the Gardevoir. His body making sure that it didn't scrape or rub against the narrow halls as he continued on. "I'm sure he won't."

The second floor was a wide, open space with high ceilings and various pillows and blankets piled aesthetically in certain parts of the chamber. There was a ledge on one of the walls where blankets and pillows were already arranged, presumably Cassie's bed, and another flight of stairs that led to the canopy. There were several naturally formed holes on the chamber's walls that served as windows, and had covers hinged on them to close during rains. The burns didn't reach that area. "That's where I sleep." She pointed to the ledge. "You're free to sleep wherever you like. There's plenty of pillows and blankets for both of you."

Blaze sniffed around a bit before he started to slowly drag one of the thick blankets to one of the corners of the room. He struggled to bunch up the blanket into a sloppy pile before he got on top of them, walked in a few circles and laid down.

The Zoroark ran off in the other direction, seeing nothing , he screamed " heeellpp!" He was scared, he kept running. Then he stopped. He was hungry, he had hoped someone heard and will help.He sat on a rock, nearby a house of a pokemon, not noticing, however.

Sara thought she heard someone call for help and rushed outside, seeing a shiny Zoroark.
"Was that you?" she asked. "The one who called for help?"

"Y-yes." He shivered, being cold as well. " can you help me?" He was scared even if Sara was harmless. "I need some food and even shelter, can you help?" He thought that he was weak, but he was left behind by his trainer, so he was scared despite being strong.

Sara thought for a moment.
I know this isn't my home... hopefully the Hydreigon won't mind...
"Um, this way. Follow me."
Sara showed him to the Hydreigon's house.

Marz only looked at the multitude of blankets and pillows covering the floor. Golden eyes only caught sight of a rather large, feather pillow sitting in one of the corners of the room. The Malamar only picked it up before placing it on the ground. His body slowly moving to try and fit on the expanse of the fabric. Marz's tendrils spreading out across his makeshift in an attempt to find a place of equal comfort. His eyes slowly looked over to Cassie as he smiled slightly. "Thank you for the shelter."

"Um... over here!"
She found a small area where the food was stored. There were tons of Berries and other small fruits. Although Sara was also hungry she decided she would let the Zoroark eat his fill first. She'd probably also have to replace all the food that was going to be eaten so to not upset the Hydreigon.

The hydreigon was cleaning up the cave and polishing the gems that decorated it, he did notice the sylveon bring in a Zoroark in and leading him to the food storage, but he did not mind, after all being greedy is bad.
He went in and said "I see you invited a friend, he can stay if he wants, I have more than enough space, and if you need anything else just tell me, ok?".

"So this is your abode" he says," it seems cool" he sees a berry in a high area. "I got this" he transforms into a swellow and flies up, then flies down carrying the berry. He transforms back from his illusion transformation.

The sun was long gone, and moonlight spilled into the chamber in place of a nightlight. Cassie watched the two males settle in, proceeding to levitate upwards into her own bed. The Gardevoir pulled back the sheets and tucked herself in, laying her head atop her pillow while her ruby irises looked over the forms of Blaze and Marz. She was surprised, however, to see the smile on Marz's face. She didn't think the Malamar would be smiling any time soon, but then, there it was. All she could say was, "You're welcome."

ARCHIE ARCHIE WHERE ARE YOU!"screamed wailmer" . Why did you leave me out here."bah nobody wants this stupid fat wailmer" he hears archies words in his head and bursts out in tears.why...

"That was pretty neat," Sara complimented.
I wish I could change into an Espeon so my Trainer would like me again.... and we could be friends again...
She pushed it to the back of her mind, grabbing a Berry with her ribbon and sat down, beginning to eat.