• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aaand we're back

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Apologies for the protracted maintenance, but despite a smooth transition to the new server, the domain name side of things was anything but.

We've worked around the trouble now, though, so those of you seeing this message will be glad to know that the site is now back open.

If you spot any issues following the move, let us know in the forums.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Is there any particular reason why I haven't been able to use the site for the past two days? I managed to get on once during that time period but the rest of the time I was told that the site didn't exist or that it was broken. Clearing my cache didn't help either. :?

But ultimately I'm just glad to actually be back on 'Charms again. ;_;

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Linkachu said:
Is there any particular reason why I haven't been able to use the site for the past two days? I managed to get on once during that time period but the rest of the time I was told that the site didn't exist or that it was broken. Clearing my cache didn't help either. :?

Yes, your ISP is shit and took forever to update their DNS records.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Oak said:
Linkachu said:

Yes, your ISP is shit and took forever to update their DNS records.

That's actually reassuring to know. :D