• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A World of Ditto

Ditto have taken over the world of Pokemon. Humans are now subservient to them, and it is up to the Pokemon of the Ditto Rebellion to take the world back for the Humans, because no Pokemon should rule the world. Your character must be a Pokemon, but you don't have to be part of the Rebellion. you can't be a Ditto, but any other Pokemon works. Other than that, no cussing and no inappropriate content. Please also heed the rules of the 'Pokemon Role Play Rules.' The Character creation sheet should look like this:

Name:
Species of Pokemon:
Rebellion or Neutral:

That's it!

Name: Raiden
Species of Pokemon: Jolteon
Rebellion or Neutral: Rebellion

RP: Raiden looked up in the sky. He, along with his partner Draven, a sleek Umbreon were about to break into the Kanto region's border. A small section of the Rebellion's army were about a mile behind, and they were relying on Draven and Raiden to provide ample distraction while the front lines broke through. "This'll be tough," thought Raiden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lex
Species of Pokémon: Glaceon

Lex swiftly hopped from tree branch to tree branch, her small paws leaving icy spots on the bark. A fierce determination frozen on her face. She was slightly behind the Jolteon and the Umbreon. Once she reached the two, she quietly jumped down from the tree, landing softly. She made her way to them, careful not to make any noises. "Hey, need any help with this distraction of yours." She whispered, a smirk on her face.

Raiden looked behind him. They were being followed! "Draven!" He said. "Look." Draven turned around and saw what he was referring to. A Glaceon was eyeing them until she walked up and asked if they needed any help. Raiden hesitated, thinking hard. He was about to approve, until Draven said sharply, "No. Go back to the army. Raiden, in retaliation, said, "Well, maybe. Her ice typing could be useful. It's something our division doesn't have yet." Draven finally said, "You have a point."Raiden and Draven stared her down, as if wondering if she had what it takes. "We run fast. Keep up. If you can't, fall back into Cowell's regiment and go from there." Raiden said in finality. Raiden and Draven both turned back and ran full speed ahead.

"My name is Lex, I have strong ice-type attacks and i'm nimble," The glaceon said, trying to show them she had what it takes. She stood there as both the Umbreon and the Jolteon watched her, she hoped they wouldn't make turn back around and join the army. After a few good minutes, they agreed to let her join them, as long as she could keep up. Lex smirked, "I'm glad you two run fast, because I run faster." She watched as they turned back and ran full speed ahead. She stretched and quickly ran after them, a blast of freezing air following behind her. She reached up to them with no difficulty whatsoever, "Hey, long time, no see," she joked, running next to her fellow eeveelutions.

Silver noticed that he was now behind most of the pokemon. He ran full speed ahead, catching up to Jolteon. He knew that would probably act the same way that he did with that Glaceon. He said "Ya need help?"to the Umbreon, smirking. My name's Silver. I have good old strong electric type moves, and I'm really Fast. He thought, 'What if this whole army is eeveelutions?' He kept chewing on the Aspear berry he had.

Raiden whirled around in surprise. "Your speed is irregular for a Glaceon. Most have very sub-par speed." He nodded in approval and said, "A lot like Draven. Draven was not the fastest until he joined the rebellion's quite rigorous program. I must say though, you are not faster than me. Being a Jolteon, I'm one of the fastest Pokemon existing." Draven gave a slight nod then snapped to attention. "Raiden, there's a Luxio coming this way." Raiden looked to where Draven was looking and said, "A Luxio. Huh." He looked at it some more and asked, "Is it young?" Draven nodded. As the Luxio arrived, Raiden and Draven tensed for battle. It didn't matter, though, because he started to talk. He asked if he could help out. Draven said, "You seem very close to evolving. Until then, if your serious about working with the rebellion, you should apply for the training courses." Just then, an Ambipom named Dexter dropped from the trees. In a rush, he said, "Raiden! The right regiment has crumbled! They've made contact with enemy forces long ago." Raiden nodded, but Draven was the one who caught the mistake. "Why would you tell us? We may be the most elite squad, but that is a matter for General Ladon. Raiden gasped, and yelled, "Imposter!" Raiden quickly charged at the Ambipom, knocking him off his feet. Draven then used Shadow Ball, enveloping the imposter's face with a ball of shadow. From there, Jolteon quickly used Thunder Fang, biting it by the neck, killing it. Suddenly, it began to change. When all was said and done, all that sat there was a big, purple blob. Raiden, eyes wide, turned to everyone else and said, "They know we're here."

Name: Arashi
Species of Pokémon: Mawile

Arashi was born with a crippling ability. The good part was that he could comunicate with others via telepathy as long as said other was in sight. The bad part was that he was mute.
The other pros and cons of this cursed superpower is that he is shunned from society, but the friends that he made were loyal and genuine.

Arashi and his staunch friends decided to join the ranks of the Ditto Rebellion. These Pokémon were Kage, a Fraxure, and Mhizu, a Vaporeon. Now they both had problems that evened out. For Kage, he was missing his right tusk, but the left was double the size and stronger, too. For Mhizu, her cellular structure was off, so she does not turn invisible when entering water, although the new structure allows her to have nearly impeccable Sp. Def.

Name: Emi
Species of Pokemon: Whimsicott

~~~~~~~

Having just completed the rebellion's rigorous training program a while back, Emi was part of the small section that remained behind. She was preparing some explosive cotton and placing them in her rucksack, she had to make up for her lack of brawn with her brain. "Oi, Whimsicott! Hurry up, will you?" An Aggron called to her impatiently, even if she was slightly distracted by preparing projectiles, she had no excuse for being the furthest behind. "Sorry 'bout that!" The Whimsicott grinned and floated up to the Aggron, "We need some distractions, though" In her small hands was a big rucksack, which was basically filled with food and explosive cotton of a few varieties. There was the purplish kind that was like a smoke ball, these did no harm but filled the area with smoke and could distract the enemy. There was also the yellowish kind, these ones paralyzed the opponent. There were also the bluish kind which made the opponent doze off to sleep. Her favourite ones were the sticky greenish ones, which leeched health away from the opponent whom it sticks to. Luckily, though, nobody questioned how she managed to make all that cotton.