• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A tropical Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kristopher
Apearance: Short spikey bond hair, pale pink skin, four foot six, wears a light yellow tank top with white shorts and a white backpack, and yellow and black sneakers with white socks.
Pokemon: Primarina, Lycanroc, Jolteon, Espeon, Zwelious, Salazzle.
Personality: Friendly, excitable, a bit clumsy and sometimes not too bright.

Kris was relaxing at the docks of Mele Mele island. He had recently completed the island challenge and was watching as his partner, Primarina was swimming about in the water having fun.

Name: Will
Appearance: Wears a soft wool jacket, and a pair of jeans and sneakers, he also has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Pokemon: Typhosion, Pidgeot, Lanturn, Toxicroak, Espeon, and Aggron

Personality: Kind and wanting to help in whatever way he can, doesn't like a giant group of people or noises that are too loud, for example a concert.

Will steps off the boat and onto the deck, breathing the fresh Alolan air. He turns back to thank the captain of the boat, and walks foward looking to his map for a place to stay.

Kris took notice of the trainer. "Hm? HEY!" He called out and got up. Primarina swimming along in the water next to him. "Alola new face!" He waved.

"Hey! You're new here aren't you?" Kris asked. Just as he did, Primarina leapt out of the water and landed on top of Kris hugging him. "Ah! Okay, okay Melody, easy." He giggled pushing Primarina lightly.

Yes, I am, say, what kind of Pokemon have you got there? It's quite beautiful and I've never seen anything like it, I've also seen familiar Pokemon, but they look so different from those that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.