• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Transformed World

Should we allow more people to join?

• Yes, a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MOI N How exactly did Kaley win an apartment? Most humans definitely wouldn't let her participate in a competition, and no pokemon or TTP, at least in Belleminster, would be able to afford a contest like that

It was more like an auction and a large ammount of money from the donor + she's more well-respected and it's also tiny , and a kind of place Pokemon / TTPs can chill

It might be too late to ask this, but can there be a forest? Lmao-
:'|
Well there isn't exactly a forest in the park, but there is an area which is kinda wooded. There could definitely be one outside the city if that helps?

Also, for reasons I can't mention now, (other than that it's due to the thing I was discussing with a mod) Phoenix Park is being renamed to Mustang Park, and the Statue is instead of an abstract horse like beast, which is what the children saw, instead of a phoenix. I will update the map to fit this. If anybody mentioned either of these things in their posts in the RP thread, please alter it, for continuity purposes! Thanks!

Fixed up stuff , also , should their be a time limit for those who haven't posted yet?

What do you mean? Are you saying, that they'd have to post within a time limit or be removed from the RP? I wouldn't implement that, because people can be busy, so it wouldn't be fair if they got kicked. Take FantasyApprentice (if you don't mind me using you as an example) they took a few days to post, which is totally fine, but if there was a limit like that, they wouldn't be in it at all

What i mean like is if they hadn't posted in a month or something and they weren't active , we'd free up a slot.
That's not a bad idea, but if y weren't active, I'd PM them first to see if they're still interested, and if not to get permission to write out their character then I'd open a slot. If they weren't online at all, then I'd do it (sans writing them out as I don't want to auto) so more could join.

A-Transformed-World.jpg

I spent ages doing this but i think it's really cool (except the car XD) for the current scene

Name: raven
Species: shadow gardivior
Sexuality: bi
Appearance:looks like a gradivior only she is a purple coloring were the green normally is and has the blades of a gallade unknowning why and seeks answers for it
Personality / Backstory: was a breeder/caretaker for the pokemon in her town before she was changed into a pokemon and found out she had been turned into a gardivor with black colorings which scared her greatly as she doesn't know what it means for her or even why she was given this form in the first place
Moves and Ability: shadow ball, psych, teleport, magical leaf, is able to read others minds on a medium level skill and can make others think she is normal in color ability is trace

Last edited: