• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Transformed World

Should we allow more people to join?

• Yes, a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This seams cool
Name: Chilli
Species: Scorbunny
Appearance: A small Scorbunny
Personally / Backstory: Chilli was born alone, her egg abandoned in a cave. She was eventually found by another Pokemon and was taken to the other Pokemon. Chilli is an okay fighter, but she’s always happy and bouncy and always tries to find the good in everyone.
Moves: Ember, Tackle, Quick Attack, Double Kick
Ability: Blaze
Superfunkymonkey!
I'll put in Milan's status info stuff tomorrow probably, since it's getting a bit late at the moment eep. I got one more final to go, and then I'll be free for like the entire month unless if I have any plans for the holidays I suppose.

Name: His name is Colin Barnes.
Sexuality: He is as straight as the change in the x-axis in a typical equation of y = mx + b.
Appearance: Colin has a modest build, fair skin tone, blue eyes, and blonde hair. He wears a cloud gray hoodie over his silver shaded, short-sleeve shirt. He also wears fossil gray shorts, and a pair of coin gray sneakers with snow white socks. He has on a black daypack that contains everyday belongings, along with a small sling to carry around belongings with odd dimensions or small Pokémon when needed.
Personality: Colin sports a humble, modest outlook in life. Unlike his other brother, he does not care too much for being an overachiever, or making sure a bottle is perfectly filled to a certain mark. He tries to take life in a slow manner, though the recent incident may force him to shift his gears up a bit slightly. He attempts to get a conversation going if the breaks are pressed on a bit too hard, though it often results in a brief dispute between him and the Minun should the chat take far longer than the young Pokémon likes.
Backstory: Colin attended Baxstarus High with average marks for his recent report card. His ordinary, daily life usually composed of hour long lectures during the day, along with brief studies and friend hangouts after school was over for the day. Although Colin was unaffected from the devastating occurrence, he soon found out about the state of his brother soon after the Minun crawled near the front gate. Colin took the young Pokémon inside, and attempted to treat his recently discovered injuries to the best of his ability. The two had a lengthy discussion, and Colin was able to confirm the Minun's identity after he analyzed the tablet and identification card the little Pokémon had. The trainer decided to allow the Minun to go in and out of a Poké Ball, and dress the electric mouse in newborn clothing from the wardrobe in the garage. After Colin had another talk with his brother, they decided to leave the city with numerous articles in a very neat, organized manner. Their belongings ranged from baby bottles of milk, to spare clothing of two significantly ranged sizes, along with almost a dozen moderately valued bank notes, and other items. Who knows when they will find a lead for the incident? Maybe Colin can figure out a way to turn his older brother back one day...
Pokémon Owned: He has a Minun. (Character bio below for more information.)
Name: His name is Milan Barnes.
Species: Minun | Cheering Pokémon
Age: Although his former human age is currently unknown; as a Pokémon, he seems to be an infant from his appearance and behavior.
Sexuality: N/A, this field is inapplicable for a young character from what the first post stated.
Appearance: Milan looks like your normal, everyday Minun for the most part. He stands at a shorter height of eleven inches, or twenty-eight centimeters. He has a thin, weak build, and a paler skin tone from the original cream coloring his species normally has. In addition, the blue markings on certain areas of his body are somewhat lighter than the ordinary shadings of the skies. He wears a light blue, infant bodysuit that has a small hood on the back. He has on a pair of mittens and socks in the same, exact coloring as his onesie. The one-piece dress has a clear pocket pouch that allows items to clearly be seen when any articles of any kind are deposited in the clear sewn bag. He is often seen carrying around a cellular tablet that has many applications, depending on what it is used for.
Personality: Milan is described from his brother to be an eccentric, inquisitive Pokémon. He often shows impaired social skills when around others, since he seems to be hooked on recent mysteries and his tablet most of the time as a baby Pokémon. His restricted interests and activities often leads to more questions than the little Minun can handle; so he often resorts to crying and common, infantile body language when faced with inquiries his babbles cannot handle.
Backstory: Before the mysterious incident, Milan attended Zealor Community College and had outstanding marks for his recent scorecard. He performed his usual, daily business- which ranged from brief lectures to volunteer opportunities in the field of simple investigations. Before he could obtain a Bachelor of Legal Studies, he was suddenly changed into a young Minun. Without any leads on his sudden, bodily change, the baby Pokémon was forced to flee the campus with his tablet and other belongings after he could not convince an officer of his identity. He arrived at his home about a half mile from the college at a tortoise's pace, and had some treatment performed by his new trainer after some injuries were discovered. Then came a long, painful discussion with the brother after the Minun stopped sobbing after half an hour. Babbles and infantile cries would not cut it, so Milan was forced to use his tablet's notepad application to the best of his ability throughout the conversation. After Colin confirmed the Minun's identity with the tablet and campus ID, the two decided to leave the city in hopes of finding any clues with the sudden, dreadful disaster.
Primary Moves:
  • Quick Attack - Milan swiftly strikes the target with his left or right paw. Due to being unable to walk without support at the moment, this move has limited utility in combat.
  • Thunder Wave - Milan fires a weak, electrical bolt at the target. On hit, the projectile paralyzes the target, reducing its speed stat and occasionally rendering it immobile in combat. It can also be used to recharge most electrical devices safely, provided the voltage or amperage limit does not exceed the safe threshold.
  • Growl - Milan emits a high, piercing cry in an attempt to calm or intimidate other Pokémon to lower their attack stat. Stronger Pokémon may not be affected by this move, due to the puerile voice used. This move is often used when Milan is attempting to get someone's attention if his screams and tears don't do for the moment.
  • Protect - Milan summons a light blue barrier that nullifies all damage and effects from incoming attacks. If the barrier is used continuously, the barrier may shatter and leave Milan vulnerable.
Ability: Volt Absorb (Instead of directly taking damage when attacked with an Electric-based move, the Pokémon recovers 25% HP instead. Multi-strike moves don't stack however.)

Also erm, I heard there was a superfunkymonkey around here somewhere... but where though?

Both accepted!

Ok, I'm gonna change this to closed for now! The last thing to think of before we start, is some kind of reason, or problem, that could lead you to find Rosie, assuming you want your character to be one of the ones trying to solve the mystery! Perhaps you've lost something, or someone, or perhaps you simply want to help! Hopefully we can start soon!

Edit: I'm gonna add a poll! Do you guys think we should allow more people to join, or leave it with who we've got now?

Perhaps maybe my characters could of heard Rosie by the papers or another source, unless if the setting is more post apocalyptic. Or, someone could have referred her to my characters to help with the mystery; or something else along the means of assistance with the case.

I'll wait for the RP to start I suppose. I'll get the status info stuff and other things as soon as I get home from my last final today.

Both accepted!

Ok, I'm gonna change this to closed for now! The last thing to think of before we start, is some kind of reason, or problem, that could lead you to find Rosie, assuming you want your character to be one of the ones trying to solve the mystery! Perhaps you've lost something, or someone, or perhaps you simply want to help! Hopefully we can start soon!

Edit: I'm gonna add a poll! Do you guys think we should allow more people to join, or leave it with who we've got now?
Thanks!

Also I think you should accept a few more people, I think more people to rp with is better!

I'm working on a little map of the city, and some NPC's right now, and I'm picking up all the little things you guys are mentioning, and turning them into things. Like they'll most likely be a small hand made news paper group in the pokemon part of the city, and there's a big trainer school/regular school! It's baxtarus high, from Colin's backstory, and also the school, that Rosie was rejected from!

Hey I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting, but I'm actually pretty ill at the moment, the main issue meaning I'm having some trouble breathing. I'm ok, and I'm hopefully on the tail end of it, but it does mean you'll have to wait a little longer, but hopefully not very long at all. In the mean time, I'm continuing to work on a map thing, of the city we're starting in

I hope you'll feel better soon! I don't mind a lot if it'll take a few more days, just get better soon, you're health matters most. Plus having a map makes it easier to navigate and add more sentences! xP

Map so far! I will add the sections for Baxstarus Estate and West Bellminster later! Once you've read, tell me what you think of this setting! Any suggestions are welcome!
OverviewMap.png

Baxstarus High
Baxstarus High is one of the most renowned schools in the region, excelling especially in it’s Pokémon Trainer classes. Even through the calamity, it has managed to stay up and running and maintains it high reputation. The head, however, known as Mr Paul Baxstarus, son of the mayor, is known for being very anti-rights, for transformed people and there are claims that people have seen him in the slums, but these are all quickly covered up.

Phoenix Park
Before the city was even built, thousands of years ago, a group of children claimed to have seen a phoenix. Little is known about either them or the phoenix. None the less, the park has been here for a long time, and is one of the few remaining green areas in the city. It acts as a safari zone, as well as a centre for big events, but since the calamity, it has become less popular, as people find it harder to distinguish between talking Pokémon, and transformed humans. The park is owned by Mayor Baxstarus.

PK TOWN MAP.png

Hostel
The hostel, a fully converted warehouse, is owned by former human, Tom, who is a Gallade, and his former Pokémon, a Gardevoir, called Phoebe. The aim is to help People/Pokémon without homes, get back on their feet, so they don’t end up in places like the slums. They provide beds, food and drink, as well as having some entertainment: Wiis, snooker tables, boardgames and the like, as well as putting on movie nights and karaoke on weekends. The hostel is one of the main pillars of the community here. They do however, rely heavily on donations, and despite never showing it, they are low on funds, and are very concerned about the place closing, but never put on pressure to donate, as they don’t want people to feel uncomfortable or obligated. Some younger people/Pokémon, volunteer there as work experience.

Library

Converted from a garage, the library was set up as a way to help transformed people / Pokémon get an education. It is run by a pair of former teachers: a Mismagius, called Jenny and a Swoobat, called Nadia. Groups also sometimes meet her for activities, such as one group, running a small newspaper, which they sell, a support group, helping people cope with the transformation, and another much larger group, who campaign to get the same rights as humans also meet here.

Shop
Another converted shop, run by three brothers, a Pansage: Jojo, a Panpour: Eriel and a Pansage: Thamill. They sell pretty much all the food for the area, but somehow manage to keep their prices pretty low. They also employ younger transformed humans and Pokémon, since they may not be able to get first jobs elsewhere. They claim to be transformed people, but rumours go, that at least one of them, is actually not a brother, but is a regular Pokémon.

Cafe
The café, known as The Nook, formerly the Phoenix Park Café was given to the current owner, a Tranquill, known as Olivia, was given the Café by her father, the former owner, in an attempt to bridge the gap between humans and transformed humans, but she lost most customers because of this. The shop was remodelled so that you entered from Pokémon town, not the park, and business was re-opened. Like the shop, they are one of the few places that offers jobs to Pokémon.

Volunteer Fire Department, 'Police' and Make-shift hospital
An abandoned warehouse, on Venerable-Fool Drive used by various Pokémon, to run a make-shift emergency services. Not sure who really owns the warehouse, but nobody’s showed up to stop them.
Few Members:
Fire: Sunny, the Croconaw, Olaf the Magmortar, Kit, the Swanna
Healing: Justice, the Kommo-o, Monty the Archeops, Dewey the Honchcrow
‘‘‘‘Police’’’’: Violet the Luxio, Klaus the Luxio, ‘‘‘Daniel’’’, the Lucario.

Slums map.png
squaremap.png

Hope you all like what I've made so far

Edit: Added Hairdressers / Salon, and Emergency Services

Attachments

• PKCityMap.png
    PKCityMap.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Kaley's workplace is definitely the Library , but she lives in the Town Square. Hairdresser is Torren's Workplace and he lives in the North of West Bellminster

@EllieBeth a few more suggestions
Maybe give the houses numbers for the people who want to live in there.
Probably shrink the school size or split it into like primary/daycare/secondary schools and maybe even a university section. Another suggestion is a Pokemon Styling place, seperate to the hairdressers to show the racial divide on the map.

P.s what building/place does your Rosie work in
Kaley's spoiler is what I mean

Map so far! I will add the sections for Baxstarus Estate and West Bellminster later! Once you've read, tell me what you think of this setting! Any suggestions are welcome!
View attachment 771656
Baxstarus High
Baxstarus High is one of the most renowned schools in the region, excelling especially in it’s Pokémon Trainer classes. Even through the calamity, it has managed to stay up and running and maintains it high reputation. The head, however, known as Mr Paul Baxstarus, son of the mayor, is known for being very anti-rights, for transformed people and there are claims that people have seen him in the slums, but these are all quickly covered up.

Phoenix Park
Before the city was even built, thousands of years ago, a group of children claimed to have seen a phoenix. Little is known about either them or the phoenix. None the less, the park has been here for a long time, and is one of the few remaining green areas in the city. It acts as a safari zone, as well as a centre for big events, but since the calamity, it has become less popular, as people find it harder to distinguish between talking Pokémon, and transformed humans. The park is owned by Mayor Baxstarus.

View attachment 771658
Hostel
The hostel, a fully converted warehouse, is owned by former human, Tom, who is a Gallade, and his former Pokémon, a Gardevoir, called Phoebe. The aim is to help People/Pokémon without homes, get back on their feet, so they don’t end up in places like the slums. They provide beds, food and drink, as well as having some entertainment: Wiis, snooker tables, boardgames and the like, as well as putting on movie nights and karaoke on weekends. The hostel is one of the main pillars of the community here. They do however, rely heavily on donations, and despite never showing it, they are low on funds, and are very concerned about the place closing, but never put on pressure to donate, as they don’t want people to feel uncomfortable or obligated. Some younger people/Pokémon, volunteer there as work experience.

Library

Converted from a garage, the library was set up as a way to help transformed people / Pokémon get an education. It is run by a pair of former teachers: a Mismagius, called Jenny and a Swoobat, called Nadia. Groups also sometimes meet her for activities, such as one group, running a small newspaper, which they sell, a support group, helping people cope with the transformation, and another much larger group, who campaign to get the same rights as humans also meet here.

Shop
Another converted shop, run by three brothers, a Pansage: Jojo, a Panpour: Eriel and a Pansage: Thamill. They sell pretty much all the food for the area, but somehow manage to keep their prices pretty low. They also employ younger transformed humans and Pokémon, since they may not be able to get first jobs elsewhere. They claim to be transformed people, but rumours go, that at least one of them, is actually not a brother, but is a regular Pokémon.

Cafe
The café, known as The Nook, formerly the Phoenix Park Café was given to the current owner, a Tranquill, known as Olivia, was given the Café by her father, the former owner, in an attempt to bridge the gap between humans and transformed humans, but she lost most customers because of this. The shop was remodelled so that you entered from Pokémon town, not the park, and business was re-opened. Like the shop, they are one of the few places that offers jobs to Pokémon.

View attachment 771659 View attachment 771660

Hope you all like what I've made so far
It's great!

@EllieBeth a few more suggestions
Maybe give the houses numbers for the people who want to live in there.
Probably shrink the school size or split it into like primary/daycare/secondary schools and maybe even a university section. Another suggestion is a Pokemon Styling place, seperate to the hairdressers to show the racial divide on the map.

P.s what building/place does your Rosie work in
Kaley's spoiler is what I mean

Good plan, about the stylers, I can totally add that and I can add house numbers too. The school is so big, as it is like a secondary school + a university. There is a primary school, in East Bellminster, which is where Rosie grew up. In regards to where she is working currently: she was hiding out in the pokemon centre, pretending that various people were her trainers, but when I write the start, she'll be kicked out and will be looking for somewhere to stay. Finally, if anyone, wants me to add, somewhere that their character might be living or working, just let me know and I'll add it! I'll be adding some stuff to the map soon, and I'll edit the old post when I have done so

Torren's spoiler is done!:up::up:

More Suggestions: A Emergency Department Place (Fire , Ambulance and Police)
A Restaurant , (I'd Suggest Italian with a Ice Cream Parlor in it)
A Real Estate Building
A Daycare somewhere
I'm addicted to maps , so i like to think of everything

Torren's spoiler is done!:up::up:

More Suggestions: A Emergency Department Place (Fire , Ambulance and Police)
A Restaurant , (I'd Suggest Italian with a Ice Cream Parlor in it)
A Real Estate Building
A Daycare somewhere
I'm addicted to maps , so i like to think of everything

Hey dude, I'm sorry if there was some miscommunication before, but I don't think I actually accepted Sal, since when you initially posted him he wasn't pg, and his backstory still isn't. When I initially accepted the others, I was meaning the ones you posted after Sal, since you never amended the bio, and I already said that for now, it's two characters only. I'm sorry if that's a bit dissapointing, but as of right now, only the other two are in :/

Hey y'all! I'm feeling quite a bit better, so with any luck, we should be able to get started, hopefully tomorrow. In the meanwhile, I have written a couple of mini character bios for the NPC's I mentioned the other day. I figured it would be a good idea, on top of this, to allow you guys to play side characters as well, so that it's fair, and I'll put a template down below. There are a couple of rules however:

-Character must have a reason for existing (e.g.- running a shop, for example)
-These Characters must remain in more minor roles, throughout the RP, unless we grow particularly attached to one, or they become more significant to the plot for some reason.
-As a result of this, you don't need to be playing them all the time, just when they're around.
-The Codeword for side-characters is 'BeepidyBoopidy'
-Finally, don't give them massively OP roles. One of the one's I created is the mayor, but that is only as I know the plot already.

Template
Name and Species:
Brief Backstory:
Side Character Codeword:
Any small extra details:

OK now have fun!

Mayor Baxstarus:
Name and Species: Mayor (Matthew) Baxstarus, Human
Brief Backstory: He has been the mayor for as long as anyone can remember. He founded Baxstarus High, and owns Phoenix park, though he has given the role of headmaster to his son. He is beloved by humans, but despite what he says, he is blatantly, racist against transformed people, mostly through intentional ignorance, partially to keep humans happy.
Any small extra details: Is Filthy rich, Lives in Baxstarus Manor, is a widower, for reasons he won't share, is very biased towards humans and his family (corrupt)

Paul Baxstarus
Name and Species: Headmaster Paul Baxstarus, or Mr Baxstarus. Human.
Brief Backstory: Grew up spoiled, and inherited the school from his father. Despite this, he is excellent at running it, and even better at battling. Like his father, he is very anti-transformed, but is far more spiteful.
Any small extra details: Plans to try and get the gym challenge up and running, turning a section of the school, and maybe other unwanted areas in the city, into an elite 4 stadium, though this is not widely known.

Tom and Phoebe
Name and Species: Tom Butler, Galade. Phoebe, Gardevoir.
Brief Backstory: Tom has been transformed since roughly the age of 10, initially becoming a kirlia. Because of this, he and his Pokemon Phoebe, also a kirlia at this time, grew up as best friends, once she got over seeing him as her owner. They lived in a small rural area, so were quite lucky in-terms of racism. Once they became adults, they moved into Bellminster, with the aim of helping those less fortunate, and scraped together enough to open the hostel, where they now work and live.
Any small extra details: They are pretty much broke. Everything they make, goes straight back into the hostel, and it's all getting quite difficult to maintain.

Jenny and Nadia
Name and Species: Jenny, a Mismagius. Nadia, a Swoobat.
Brief Backstory: Formerly teachers at the primary school, the pair, independently moved out, after suffering a lot of abuse from parents. After accidentally bumping into each other again, the old colleges, decided to work together again, setting up a library.
Any small extra details: Some of the books may or may not be stolen from humans. *coughs* Nadia

Jojo, Eriel and Thamill
Name and Species: Jojo, Eriel and Thamill
Brief Backstory: The trio, of supposedly transformed human brothers, run a shop. Although initially started purely for money making, it has now expanded into a way to help young TTP's (Transformed to Pokemon. I'm using this abreviation now as it's too much hassel to keep writing people who transformed into pokemon) get work experience.
Any small extra details: Supposedly, at least one of them is not a TTP

Olivia
Name and Species: Olivia Carlson, Tranquill.
Brief Backstory: Olivia was given the Café by her father, the former owner, in an attempt to bridge the gap between humans and TTPs, but she lost most customers because of this. The shop was remodelled so that you entered from Pokémon town, not the park, and business was re-opened. Like the shop, they are one of the few places that offers jobs to Pokémon.
Any small extra details: She wants to serve ice-cream but isn't really sure how to make it.

Sal was never in, he's just currently not being used in anything. And plus, he's definitely not a PG character.
Side Characters:
Name and Species: Edward (just Edward), Human
Brief Backstory: caught Kaley in Pheonix park
Side Character Codeword: BeepidyBoopidy
Any small extra details: doesn't care about Kaley, the Pokeball went missing years ago. Never makes an appearance
I kind of imagine the town square shops have little apartments on the top and Kaley lives in one of those, above the Hairdressers , which is where Torren first meets Kaley after she moves into the apartment above.
Also a bank cause Torren has a credit card, and it says Bellminster City Bank
I imagine the hairdressers as being the most racist place , with a seperate footpath for Pokemon around a patch of roses and some artworks of the city blocking the view of the hairdressers and you have to leave Pokeballs outside(occupied ones)

Last edited:
Sal was never in, he's just currently not being used in anything. And plus, he's definitely not a PG character.
Side Characters:
Name and Species: Edward (just Edward), Human
Brief Backstory: caught Kaley in Pheonix park
Any small extra details: doesn't care about Kaley, the Pokeball went missing years ago. Never makes an appearance
I kind of imagine the town square shops have little apartments on the top and Kaley lives in one of those, above the Hairdressers , which is where Torren first meets Kaley after she moves into the apartment above.
Also a bank cause Torren has a credit card, and it says Bellminster City Bank
I imagine the hairdressers as being the most racist place , with a seperate footpath for Pokemon around a patch of roses and some artworks of the city blocking the view of the hairdressers and you have to leave Pokeballs outside(occupied ones)

The hair dresser I added, wouldn't be racist, as it's in the pokemon part of the city, however, if you were to go to one in East Bellminster, then there's a high chance it could be

The hairdressers is where I imagine the story starting with Kaley buying a apartment above the hairdressers and walking on the human path, to get to the apartment for the first time, but pisses Torren off while doing so (Torren doesn't own the hairdressers , it's owned by someone who's really racist(Family member of mayor?) but he's an important worker) and tells Kaley to use the other sidewalk.I imagine it in the town square.

@EllieBeth i think the Pokecentre is the hospital

Name and Species: Laura, Fennekin
Brief Backstory: Laura lived in the slums , hating how cruel it was for the transformed people , some couldn't defend themselves and decided to make a change by joining the team
Any small extra details: Has a flower in her left ear

Name and Species: Joaquin Buxton , Human
Brief Backstory: When the calamity struck , the rest of Joaquin's family was transformed and Joaquin went into a depression being unable to take care of the others . After having a session with two support team members , helping him intensely to the point of feeling better and taking care, Joaquin donated a large sum of money to the organization.
Any small extra details:doesn't make an appearance

Name and Species: Keanu, Remoraid
Brief Backstory: Keanu also lived in the slums , taking care not to get attacked by shady people/Pokemon but was often attacked. when the calamity struck , Keanu's foes were nothing , and taking victory , until he saw the numbers of people dropped down , and the amount of wrongly acting Pokemon and decided to create the support group
Any small extra details: Very severe allergy to nuts.

Name and Species: Arlene , Snivy (Shiny if allowed)
Brief Backstory: Being Kaley's younger sibling , Pokemon had said "Why don't you join your sister?" and this annoyed her , until she met Laura from the team and saw the advantages and joined.
Any small extra details: Wears a green scrunchie on left arm
Any small extra details: Knows about the Elite 4 plan

Name and Species: Kelly , Human
Brief Backstory: Growing up as a kid , it was her dream job and it became quite easy to take that job after the Calamity for the vacancies
Any small extra details: Very friendly and kind towards Pokemon

Name and Species: Leah , Human
Brief Backstory: Leah had been on the job forever , doing cuts everyday and being the most active worker , but never got the role as manager and she wants Barry gone.

@EllieBeth i think the Pokecentre is the hospital

Name and Species: Laura, Fennekin
Brief Backstory: Laura lived in the slums , hating how cruel it was for the transformed people , some couldn't defend themselves and decided to make a change by joining the team
Any small extra details: Has a flower in her left ear

Name and Species: Joaquin Buxton , Human
Brief Backstory: When the calamity struck , the rest of Joaquin's family was transformed and Joaquin went into a depression being unable to take care of the others . After having a session with two support team members , helping him intensely to the point of feeling better and taking care, Joaquin donated a large sum of money to the organization.
Any small extra details:doesn't make an appearance

Name and Species: Keanu, Remoraid
Brief Backstory: Keanu also lived in the slums , taking care not to get attacked by shady people/Pokemon but was often attacked. when the calamity struck , Keanu's foes were nothing , and taking victory , until he saw the numbers of people dropped down , and the amount of wrongly acting Pokemon and decided to create the support group
Any small extra details: Very severe allergy to nuts.

Name and Species: Arlene , Snivy (Shiny if allowed)
Brief Backstory: Being Kaley's younger sibling , Pokemon had said "Why don't you join your sister?" and this annoyed her , until she met Laura from the team and saw the advantages and joined.
Any small extra details: Wears a green scrunchie on left arm

Name and Species: Kelly , Human
Brief Backstory: Growing up as a kid , it was her dream job and it became quite easy to take that job after the Calamity for the vacancies
Any small extra details: Very friendly and kind towards Pokemon

Name and Species: Leah , Human
Brief Backstory: Leah had been on the job forever , doing cuts everyday and being the most active worker , but never got the role as manager and she wants Barry gone.
These all seem to be good, but I just wanna read over them all first, which I'll do in a bit. Also, I haven't yet got it sorted out with the mod, but I'm gonna start the RP regardless, since it's very end game stuff anyways, and we can always retcon things, if I have to change it!