• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Transformed World (RP Thread)

[================================]
Link to the discussion page: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-transformed-world.21637/page-2#post-823582
[================================]
Our story begins, in the City of Bellminster, the old capital of the Landna Region, and one of the only functioning cities left. You see, around 15 years ago, a great, dreadful calamity, fell upon the region, and over night, Pokémon mysteriously gained the power of human speech, and more worryingly, millions of humans woke up, not in their own bodies, but in the bodies of pokemon, big, small, powerful or of garden variety, and nobody, nobody at all, could even begin to explain why... As the years progressed, divides quickly grew between Humans, Pokémon and those Transformed into them, known as TTPs (Transformed to Pokemon). All morals were tossed in the air: what of catching and battling, if pokemon can talk and think! What of politicians, now the size of rodents and dragons! Can they run a country? And what of relationships, where the partner is now transformed! Nobody knew what was right and wrong... Now, back in the present day, we come to the city of Bellminster divided by race, and to a group of extraordinary Pokémon and People, who if they were lucky, and brave, smart and kind, may just have a chance to fix everything. We'll start with a little Mincinno: Rosie.

"And stay out, you stupid mouse!" The Nurse Joy gave a the Pokemon Girl a harsh shove and she stumbled down the stone steps of the Pokémon Centre, falling flat on on her face at the bottom, on the gravelly pavement. A trainer, stepped over her scowling, that she dare get in his way. Rosie struggled back up to her feet, and turned around towards the Pokémon Centre. She took a deep angry breath and at the top of her tiny lungs yelled "You humans are all horrible people!!"

For almost a month, the Pokémon Centre had been her home, as she snuck around, pretending that she belonged to different trainers, but today, she had finally been caught out, by a man who didn't appreciate her presence, and she was promptly evicted, back on to the cold streets 'where she belonged'.

She took, a deep, shaky breath and trying to figure out what to do next. She had to call her dad. Pulling out her phone, she carefully started to dial in his number, and after a few attempts, managed to put it in. It rang for what seemed like a painfully long time, but ultimately the ball never got through. Trying not to cry, she decided to send a voice mail.. "H-Hey Dad.." she whimpered, her voice shaky "i-i've been kicked out of the centre, a-and I'm in the streets again.. i-i really miss you and mum.." she said, trying desperately not to cry. "I don't know what to do anymore..." As she held back tears, she suddenly heard a yell from across the street. Looking up, she saw a group of teenagers, probably about 19,yelling at her. "Oi! You F****** TTP! Get the hell off our streets!!" Rosie quickly ended the voice mail. Everyone was either staring at her or the human teenagers. "Yeah, you little animal b****!" They cried angrily. Y"worthless! You better get the f*** out of here before we throw you out ourselves!" One boy cracked his knuckles whilst another reached for a Pokéball. Rosie glanced around the Town Square, terrified, looking for help, but seeing no other options, she took a deep breath and bolted, darting off into an alley, and in the direction of the only safe place she knew- the other side of the city- the creatively named, Pokémon Town...

Torren had just walked out of the Pokecentre , with a bag of food and supplies. Seeing a Mincinno and group with angry voices Torren walked away. Seen enough 'tarded TTPs in the town square. Walking to work, past the phoenix statue, where the hairdressers was.Sneaking in past the lovely artworks , Torren saw that Leah was already here, but while walking in , he noticed the sold sign on the flat above. After Ms. Bowenvale moved out , nobody had wanted to buy that apartment . I wonder what guy bought it. Walking into the empty manager's room, he dropped off his bags and lunch at started up the computer in the entrance. The time on the center of the Volt Hurricane 4 Plus , the lovely new laptop, read 8:55am .Just in time. While browsing through shady videos of TTPs being assaulted , Torren saw the first few customers come through the door.He heard the clunk of their Pokeballs , in the deposit box.

Kaley was thrilled from the news that she had won the auction for the apartment , using most of her life savings, but this was for the better.More respect for the other poor Pokemon. She had just left a shady makeshift home with a Torracat , who had been transformed yesterday. A gang group had just passed noticing her sash and leaving her alone.Homemade stuff sometimes comes in handy.Walking down the side path of the main road in the Pokemon town, she heard a clang and saw herself lose balance. Another dumb boy throwing PokeBalls at me , when I'm already caught. Kaley saw the large purple bruise on her head in a puddle and cursed.The streets where seemingly quiet , but from the library the town square was overwhelming.At least I'm living there , so i better get used to it.Seeing a crying Mincinno , Kaley asked with concern , "Is there anything i can do for you?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Emerald the Ninjask was living a rather questionable life after the calamity. He wasn’t a TTP not was he a human, and it annoyed him when people would start yelling at him in an unintelligible language. He could only communicate with Pokémon or TTP, so he did blend in with a crowd of TTP. He looked over at a Shedinja, of whom he was very fond of. They easily navigated their way across Pokémon Town to where they found a Snivy, Torrocat, and Minccinno. They seemed to all be talking to each other, or at least starting to.

"i-it's nothing.." Rosie sniffled. She looked up, and was very surprised to see a familiar face. "Oh Kaley! It's you!" She tried to force a smile for her friend, but after only a moment, she started to cry again. "Ok i-it's not nothing.. i-I'm homeless again, a-and a bunch of guys were yelling and chasing me.." Rosie's voice was shaky, she was clearly scared and upset

Last edited:
Kaley realized it wasn't just any TTP Mincinno , it was her friend , Rosie, which suprised her since she had been doing well."You're welcome to crash over at the new apartment i won, and just ignore those guys cause they just like to wind Pokemon up deliberately ." Kaley said with a mix of Concern and Relief.

The day had been going quite well for Torren today , with profit showing and everybody using the sidewalks properly.Snip! Snip! The lunch break was almost here , and Torren was relieved Barry wasn't here.

Last edited:
Sakura padded out of the Pokémon Centre, following the Mincinno called Rosie onto the streets, it was unlike her to follow others around, but the way that Rosie had gotten kicked out by Nurse Joy made Sakura want to try to help her. Sakura had no trainer of her own and did not plan on having one anytime soon. With her ability, Snow Warning, she had resisted capture from trainers, running away when Snow Warning was stalling them. She had also found an ice stone in the forest she made her home. She used her bandana scarf to hide the stone, although it was uncomfortable, she adapted to hide the Ice Stone well, and it didn't bother as much anymore.

Quickly noticing that Rosie bolted towards an Alley, she fastened her pace into a sprint, following Rosie into the other side of the city- called the Pokémon Town, noticing a Snivy talking to Rosie. Sakura guessed it was Rosie's home before she had gotten kicked out because Sakura had often seen Rosie sleep inside of the Pokémon Centre. Deep in her thoughts, Sakura didn't notice that she hadn't stopped sprinting and bumped into the two, face-planting onto the hard ground, her messy front hair covering her face. The Ice Stone fell out of her bandana. Sakura stood up, embarrassed by her ungraceful fall. ''I'm so sorry! I just want to check if you were okay, and- and-'' She had stopped apologizing, quickly, she picked up the Ice Stone with her mouth and put it back in her bandana. ''I just wanted to make sure you were okay...I ended up causing more trouble...'' She muttered under her breath. She gave a paw towards both of the Pokemon in front of her, trying to help them up, a sheepish grin on her face. ''I hope you'll forgive me. I was lost in my thoughts...''

Last edited:
Kaley hadn't realized the Alolan Vulpix following Rosie and she felt the impact , guessing it was another Pokeball. Remember to wear a sign . Kaley noted but then realized it was an Alolan Vulpix with an ice stone. That's probably as much as the apartment cost! Kaley noticed another bruise , on the other side of her head , and sighed while getting up. Turning to the Vulpix , Kaley said "You're forgiven , and are you a TTP? , If so , do you need help?" , with a neutral expression , not knowing this particular Alolan Vulpix.

''Yeah, that's correct. I'm a TTP...it would be nice to get some help.'' Sakura trailed off, shyly nodding, her messy hair bouncing as she nodded. ''I'm sorry about the bruise, I don't know any healing moves...Oh! I forgot, I'm Sakura,'' She said a small smile on her face, her magenta-pinkish eyes showing happiness. Her pinkish-white colored coat was coated with dirt, Sakura had considered cleaning her coat as soon as she could get to clean water since it felt icky.

Rosie looked up in shock. "An apartment? How on earth did you manage to win one of those!" She looked on in disbelief, but desperately hoping it was true, after all it wouldn't be like Kaley, to lie like that, she thought. Just then, a Vulpix, barrelled round the corner, crashing into the pair, before falling on her face! Initially, Rosie was shocked, but after she picked up her stuff, and explained herself, the Vulpix actually seemed quite friendly!
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Sakura," Rosie replied, quickly wiping away her tears with a paw. "What did you mean that you wanted to help? Did you see those humans?" She asked sadly

''Yeah, I saw you got kicked out of the Pokemon Centre and bullied by those people...I wanted to make sure you were okay,'' Sakura said, her eyes gazing at Rosie sympathetically. ''You can fight back if you want now, since your a Pokemon,'' She said casually, blinking her eyes.

Although Sakura was still not used to this body, no matter how long she was in it, she somewhat found it more convenient, despite being smaller than her past human-self, being able to use Moves was convenient. ''If you want to evolve, you can enter the park to attempt to find an evolution stone, if you want to evolve into a Cinccino, you'll need a shiny stone. I found my Ice Stone there.''

"No need to worry about the bruise , It's nothing " said Kaley with a weak smile. "I'm Kaley from the Pokemon Support Team , it's nice to meet another TTP" Turning to Rosie , Kaley grinned and said "It's not exactly my home or anybody's home , it's half a home for support team members and half a place for TTPs and Pokemon rights group to hang out.It's in the town square" After saying the delightful news, more news came from Sakura . Sighing , Kaley replied "I can't evolve "

Torren was doing fine, trimming a man's hair which was ridiculously red , even to him being on the job since he was 18, and was finishing up with a razor. Buzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzz . "There you go , come up to the desk to pay," Said Torren for the 100th time today (Not Literally) and looked to see who had been waiting for the longest, and picked a excited looking girl on the front row of the black leather chairs.While gesturing , Torren heard loud voices outside and saw a group of friends he knew all too well.Grabbing the gear for this girl's hair , Torren looked forward when he was on desk duty.

Last edited:
Rosie's eyes widened fearfully. "Fight back?" She shook her head "not against humans! I'd be arrested immediately! And it's not like I'd be able to win! Look how small I am compared to them! I wouldn't want to evolve either, not yet. It's bad enough humans already assuming I'm an adult, just because I'm a Pokemon. I wouldn't want that to get worse..." Rosie sighed sadly. "Besides you all heard what happened at the human police station a few weeks ago right?" Rosie's voice sounded very anxious.

Kaley knew about the incident and didn't want to talk much about it, and Kaley didn't want to fight back with brute force, only with peaceful demonstrations such as Pokemon rights. Glancing to Sakura , Kaley said "Absolutely not like that! "

Torren noticed those friends were grinning all over , which meant their could only be good news. "Wait until 4:40 guys," Torren smiled back at the same time as starting to cut the girl's hair. Snip Snip . On the shop clock above, it read 4:03 . Great .Few more simple cuts and then it's swapover time with Leah. Snip Snip . He knew the routine well , but today a lot of customers used the hairdresser's app ,BellminstHair to prepay . After all the cutting , spraying and shaving , the clock read 4:39

Last edited:
Rosie decided to elaborate. "Some guy, I think he was a Bagon, or it's middle evolution, was caught stealing by humans and was arrested, and then later, at the police station, some trainer walked in, said he was their trainer, and the police let him catch him! And take him away! Like an animal! Apparently he was even seen battling with him!!"