• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Trainer Story

Right before Machop kicked Piplup, its leg got surrounded in ice. It shrieked in pain and collapsed. The girl shot a withering glance at Connie and Joeci. She cursed, loud this time, and threw Pidgeotto and Machop's pokeballs at the wall. "You utterly useless things!" She screamed "Fine, keep your stupid Pokémon! I'll be back! You won't forget the name of Camille; team fang admin!" She stormed off, leaving the two pokemon.
"Wow," Connie said "she's grumpy. Why do you think she wants our Pokémon so badly?"

Just then, a pink haired lady enters the room, sees the mess from the battle and asks "What happened here?" Connie replied, "It's a long story..." Nurse Joy responded, do you need me to heal your pokemon?"

Connie handed Joy her Eevee, cradled in her arms. Nurse Joy walked to the back and returned 5 minutes later holding Piplup and Eevee, and two pokeballs. "Girls, I'm grateful you came to me quickly, but you need to be careful," She hands them the pokeballs. "I want you to get them to come back into these when they're hurt, okay?" Eevee backs away, looking at the balls like they may bite him. Connie nods and calls "Eevee return?" Eevee was sucked in. The ball stayed for 10 seconds, the he popped back out. "Eeeveeee!!!"

"Oh thank you very much! I don't know what we would do without you..." Piplup squeals in gratitude "Piplup Pip!" Piplup rubs against Nurse Joy. "Oh, I like you too!" Nurse Joy said in a baby voice. "Again, thank you so much! I guess I'll see how Piplup likes the pokeball... Piplup return!" Piplup jumped out immediately after and said there was a meowth in there (as an excuse). "I'll try again later. Can we maybe... get some pokeballs? We are planning to become Pokémon Trainers together." "Oh course sweetheart" Nurse Joy replied as she handed Connie and Joeci 3 pokeballs each. "Anything to help a Pokémon Trainer in need as we were taught in Med School. Back when I was younger, Me and Jenny or Off. Jenny as you may know her, were both planning to be in med school together!" Nurse Joy starts tearing up then wipes her eyes. "These pokeballs will help you get started. You'll get more when you start battling at gyms." "Thanks for everything! And we will tell Off. Jenny that you said hello if we see her" Joeci said "We better get going" Joeci and Connie both slowly walk away. "Please tell her! And your welcome!" Nurse Joy said as we walked away. She started tearing up again and walking inside. "She was a little strange" Joeci said to Connie as they walked., acting like they had known each other forever even though they had just met.

"I think she's sweet!" Connie replied." But you said we were being trainers! What about Eevee? What about your dad?" Eevee didn't comment, but gave a melancholy look at Joeci.