• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Strange Place ( Creepypasta RP )

You live in The Slenderman Mansion with all the other Creepypastas. You could befriend them or hate them. No one knows what adventures lay in the future.

Rules:
1: Only mild swearing
2: Don’t double post please
3: Please no over powered characters!
4: There can be romance, but nothing sexual
5: Pokécharms rules apply here too, so make sure to check them out!

Formatting should be like this:
Name:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other ( If necessary):

Name: Lizzy Adams
Abilities: She has very quick reflexes. Nothing and no one has been able to hit her. Well, at least not since she became a Creepypasta.
Appearance: Short, shoulder length dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She’s 5’ 5” and weighs 112 pounds. She wears a dark blue hoodie with a brown T-shirt underneath it. She wears black bootcut leggings and black gym shoes.
Personality: She has trouble focusing because she has ADHD. Lizzy is extremely independent and usually talks back to older people. She’s really quite friendly once you get to know her.
Backstory: She and her parents lived in a large city. Everyday when she walked home from school, a large group of kids would surround her and start to hit and call her names. Whenever she tried to tell her parents, they never listened nor cared. One day, she snapped. She took a large book from her backpack and smashed a kid’s skull, she then returned home and killed her parents. She wandered the streets of that city for about 5 months, finding bullies or neglectful adults and killing them. One day, she was found by Eyeless Jack, and taken to Slenderman Mansion.

~ In Slenderman Mansion ~

Lizzy was in the middle of a tea party with Sally and BEN. “ Would you like some tea Miss Lizzy? “ Asked Sally in a faked mature tone. “ Why, yes I would, Miss Sally. “ Lizzy replied in the same tone. Sally filled her teacup with imaginary tea, then turned to BEN and offered him tea. Once everyone’s cups were filled with the imaginary beverage, they clinked the teacups together, and pretended to drink from them.

Name: Crow
Abilities: Can create clones of himself with wisps to trick his enemies and prey
Appearance: Medium spiked black hair and red eyes, 5'11" and weighs 167 lbs. He's always wearing a black and white trench coat with a hood over his head and also wears a red t-shirt and black jeans with holes in the kneecap area of the pants. He also wears white shoes and always carries a katana with him at all times.
Personality: Crow's always been cold hearted, no matter to who or what, but he can sometimes have a soft side to him for the people he trust the most. While he's around the Slender Mansion, Crow usually offers a helping hand to those who need help around the mansion. Other than that, he likes drinking on his off time.
Backstory: Crow had been a hard working man trying to achieve his dream of world peace, but after he was betrayed and left for dead by his former close friends, Crow had nothing left to live for until Laughing Jack found him and brought him back to the Slender Mansion so that he could keep living for a different purpose. Now, Crow has been known to be feared by many humans, all thanks to his close bonds with Laughing Jack and Jeff.

After a long day of "work", Crow had entered the Slender Mansion with his famous flask in hand, filled full with rum. He had wandered around drinking from the flask trying to figure out what to do. Before he realized, Crow had seen Lizzy, Sally, and BEN having a tea party. Trying to hold in his laugh, Crow looked at BEN and asked, "You havin' fun yet, Princess BEN?"

BEN gave Crow a hard stare. “ Leave me alone. “ He replied. Sally got up and tugged at Crow’s sleeve. “ Can you wanna join us? Pretty please? “ She begged. Lizzy turned to Crow. “ It would really make Sally happy. “

Crow looked over at Sally and, shaking his head while sighing, responded with, "I suppose I can't reject a little girl's offer for tea, but I don't wanna end up playing dress up like Mrs. Drowned over here." Crow had sat down with the group and joined in drinking the imaginary beverage with them.

Lizzy rolled her eyes. “ How would you feel if someone was picking on you, huh? You could hurt people’s feeling. “ Lizzy was completely against making fun of others. “ Lizzy, just leave it. He isn’t worth it.” BEN huffed. Sally giggled as she poured Crow a cup of tea, glad that she could have more people to play with.

Crow chuckled and looked at Lizzy saying, "I've been made fun of before, and not in the best ways. Besides, it's hard to hurt BEN since he doesn't have feelings." Crow had taken the cup of tea and taken a drink, and sneakily took a drink of his rum. Setting them both down, with the flask hidden from sight, Crow looked over at BEN and asked, "But seriously BEN, how did you get involved with this anyways?"

BEN looked down at Sally. “ She sees me as her big brother. “ He replied. Sally nodded her head. Lizzy took another sip of her imaginary tea. She still didn’t like the idea of people making fun of others, no matter the circumstances. Her mind darted from the tea party, to certain memories, and a bunch of other thoughts. She tried to focus her attention to the tea party, but it wasn’t working too well. She began to tap on the teacup to try and regain her focus.

Crow smiled and said, "Even if you do look like a princess, I do have to say you would be a good sibling for others." Crow raised his teacup to BEN and took another drink out of the teacup while taking a real drink out of his flask. Then, he realized Lizzy tapping her teacup. Crow looked at her and said, "Hey, you're gonna end up breaking your cup if you keep tapping it like that."

Last edited:
Lizzy quickly stopped her tapping. “ Sorry! I just need to focus. “ She looked at the time, seeing it was after 9:00. “ Alright, Sally. Are you ready for bed? “ She asked the little girl. Sally nodded and rubbed her eyes.

Grabbing his flask, Crow got up and took another drink from it. Closing the lid, Crow looked at BEN and said, "Why don't we let the big brother put her to bed? You seem like somethings on your mind so you could use that time to think. In that time, I'm gonna go out for a while. I'm not sure how long I'll be out and about." As he said that, Crow had gotten his trench coat on and started to walk out the door.

“ Okay, bye Crow! “ Lizzy replied. She scooped up Sally in her arms and passed her to BEN. He got up, and carried Sally to her room. Once they were out of sight, Lizzy made her way to the kitchen, and made some of her homemade Vanilla Chamomile tea with honey.

Crow had wandered around the forest for quite awhile now, singing songs in a drunken state and slurring his words. Then, finishing the last of his rum, Crow muttered under his breath, "Son of a... Ah, forget it." Then he had slumped against a tree and looked up at the sky, thinking to himself, 'Man...it really is a nice night outside tonight. I don't know why anyone else isn't out here right now.'

Lizzy finished her tea, and went to her bedroom. It was a normal sized room, with blue walls and an oak dresser. She had a twin sized bed with a light blue blanket. She stepped near her window and opened, letting in the fresh night air.

Crow got up and put his flask in his coat pocket, then continued to wander the forest. As the breeze was blown, Crow stopped to feel the fresh air and smell the forest. Then, he looked over and saw a couple young teens running through the forest laughing and having fun. Then, Crow thought to himself, 'Don't they know not to come here, or are they just really that stupid?' Then, Crow turned around and headed back for the mansion, opening the front doors and then shutting them quietly, not to wake Sally up.

Crow locks up the door and nods while saying, "Yeah, there were a couple of teens ruining my time alone, and I ran out of my drink." Saying this, Crow headed to the kitchen and into the fridge to grab a bottle of rum so he could refill his flask. As he fills up his flask, Crow asks Lizzy, "I thought you were gonna go to sleep or something. What happened to that?" Crow looks over at Lizzy, waiting for her response.

“ Seriously, how dumb are those kids? I mean, why would they be so deep in this forest? They’re totally gonna get killed, no doubt about it. “ Lizzy said. Then she shrugged when Crow asked about her not going to sleep. “ I guess I just wasn’t tired. “

Crow chuckled slightly while saying, "That's fair enough kid. Join the club." Then, he looked out the window to see the same teens that he had seen before. Crow sighed irritatingly and said, "Welp, I'll try to give those kids a good scare. If they don't leave, then I'll kill them myself." Closing the lid and setting his flask in his coat pocket, Crow started to head for the door when he heard screams from outside. "Ooorrr not I guess." Crow said, sighing in disbelief.

Just posting sheet for now, will edit in a post.
Name : Daniel pierce AKA the Doctor
Appearance : Black messy hair. Pale skin. his body is covered in thick black robes and sometimes a beret. He wears a plague mask that is strapped to his head. With enough force it could be knocked off. He has yellow eyes which can be seen through the eye holes of the mask.
Personality : Cold, dark, sometimes warms up to people.
Abilities : Mortis touch, ability to kill with the touch of a hand. (ONLY WORKS ON NON-CREEPYPASTAS.) Physcopathic reanimation, if being is killed with mortis touch then he can reanimate the corpse that will attack anything but him.
Backstory : His backstory is unknown...

Daniel was walking through the woods as he heard screaming. Children’s screams... he approached the source realizing he had also just stumbled upon a mansion. Didn’t know which one, didn’t really fucking care. He approached the mansion and tried the door, locked. He then instead decided to break through a nearby window on the first floor. He grabbed a nearby stone and broke through the glass with ease. He climbed through the window and entered the room. Seemed deserted enough. He then began to explore the mansion.

Last edited:
Lizzy jumped at the sound of glass breaking. She leapt up and ran toward the sound of the crash. She saw someone with black hair and robes, wearing a mask. She quietly snuck up behind him and tackled him to the ground.

Daniel heard someone approach, he turned to look but it was too late, he was tackled to the ground. Daniel began to retaliate by punching and kicking his attacker. Along with a volley of harsh language.

Before this mysterious person could land a hit, Lizzy stood up a help him down with her foot. “ We can do this the hard way, or the easy way. Who are you? Why are you here? “

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
asdk;asj;ajsla

Name:
Josh And Carrie AKA The Twins
Appearance: They both have brown hair, Josh has short hair, Carrie has long hair, they both have yellow sweaters and beige pants and they both have yellow Bill from Gravity Falls-looking eyes.
Personality: They are both really weird and odd near non-creepypastas and really kind to creepypastas, and really HATE Jane, and they don't get along with each other, and really chill with Jeff.
Abilities: Machetes, knives, and other sharp things.

Backstory: Murderous kids that loved to kill, until Jeff discovered him and brought him to the Slender-mansion.

Josh and Carrie were fighting over the littlest things again like the remote and Television, which they were doing. "It's MY turn!" Josh exclaimed, "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE TURNS!" Carrie replied, and it escalated into a fight, into a knife fight, leaving a bunch of noise in the Slenderman Mansion... as always.

Lizzy turned her attention to the sounds of the twins. She got off the stranger, “ Fine, go. But if someone else finds you here, you’re dead. “ She then turned her back and ran to the living room. She suddenly saw what was happening, the twins were knife fighting again. “ She clapped her hands together loudly. “ Alright ladies, break it up. What is it this time? “

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Josh replied, "Carrie is being a huge poopyhead!" he said, ignoring the fact they called him a lady, Carrie gasped, as it was a cursed word to each other, "Don't call me a poopyhead!" Josh then replied, "Well i just did!" he said, angrily, they kept bickering until it "Didney Chanel DX" and they soon shutted up and watched TV together.

Lizzy rolled her eyes at the two. “ What are you guys? 8? “ She asked playfully. She hopped over the couch and sat on the floor to watch TV with them. “ What’s on, anyways? “

Name: Rye stye
Abilities: quick learner and also super fast (faster than the speed of sound)
Appearance: has blood leaking from his eyes , has scratched black jacket and blue jeans he has black and blue eyes
Personality: quiet and lazy he will attack if he feels threatened
Backstory: Rye used to be a regular boy once , one day he went into a forest where he got lost he was found but when he saw the search team he killed them before they could see anything
Other: none