• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A RP about Mechs and Battles and Guns? (Probably going to Contain Violence and a Large Title?)

Well this is a idea that i thought about after watching someone play Titanfall 2
My Lore idea:
Earth Extended their Technology to new Heights by Creating Mechs and Grappling Hooks and Strong Battle Armour, Some evil Country got a Hold of these Weapons and wants to kill everyone, With some Mechs and Stuff Left over the Military Made (Insert name here), A Group dedicated to destroying the Rogue Mechs, The Pilots of the Mechs have been Fitted with Armour Enhancements that Allows them to Control their Mechs without Being in them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Age (DO NOT SAY YOU ARE 17, SAY A REASONABLE AGE):
Personality:
Appearance (Without Armour):
Appearance (With Armour):
Battle Role (Scout, Sniper, Soldier etc):
Weapons (Normal Weapons like Snipers and Machine Guns etc):
Utilities (Grappling Hook, Cloak, Light shield etc):
Mech Type (Speed, Cloak, Tank, etc):
Mech Weapons (This is where you can throw in Massive Swords and Rail Guns):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Jack is a Joking Guy outside of Battle but when he is in Battle, He is a Serious Fire Breathing Demon
Appearance (Without Armour): Jack has Hair Dyed Red and Yellow eyes, He is the Average Build and Height for his Age
Appearance (With Armour): Jack wears a Helmet with A V Visor and Standard Battle Armour
Battle Role: Scout
Weapons: Dual Pistols and a Short Sword
Utilities: a Grappling Hook and Light Shield
Mech Type: Speed
Mech Weapons: A Massive Sword and a Gattling Gun
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill Open the RP when i have Finished thinking about everything and when enough people have Joined