• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Request (It's a bit weird, truth be told)

So I know the trainer card maker exists, but the look I'm going for is a bit... out there. I'm not trained in spritework, so I think I might need some help with this one.

I'm planning on applying for an e4 position in a group run by a friend, and I want a Trainer Card to match. I'd like a PreCure/Brave Frontier sprite for the Trainer (which character can be discussed/decided on once an agreement has been made, as the designs can be tricky, from one artist to another,) and a matching color background, likely a calmer pink or orange with gold on white, considering it'll likely be a fairy or psychic team being used. I'm sorry for being vague on such a complex request, but I would like to stay flexible, as again, this is a tall order, and I can't expect things to go according to plan. Thank you.