• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A request for a Christmas avatar

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is going out to anyone who's talented artistically or with spriting ^^

Make me a Christmas-styled Raichu avatar. It can simply be a Christmas-ish sprite of a Raichu or an actual drawn avatar to fit the size limits of these forums. The pictures can be as detailed as you like, I just want something that actually makes it stand out as being Christmas related (ie. best bet is a santa cap).

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up the offer :)

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
I have one ready to send as soon as I've got a decent background for it - but unfortunately, it's on the school computers. This means that I'll have to send it to myself to check on my own monitor, as the ones at school are rather crap. So, expect something from me soon. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I guess this topic is pointless now. If anyone had made up something, though, feel free to share it. I may just save it for next Christmas ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Really? lol. Well hey then, no complaints here. I'd just save it for next Xmas ^^

Show me your mad skillz 8)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Wow, an old thread. Anyway, outta boredom... I came up with this:
ChristmasRaichu.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t!

Thanks, Sem. I'll definitely hold onto that for the next few months until Xmas. If anyone else is feeling bored and wants to throw something together, I'll take 'em all. Rotating avatars would be fun ;)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
No problem, glad you liked it. Had fun making it. Spriting is always fun for me...