• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Random Thought I Had About The Corner

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
We have the series function which allows us to group individual works together which is a wonderful feature. It's actually my favorite aspect of the Corner to be honest. Out of nowhere I got the crazy idea of expanding that to group individual series together as larger anthologies. Say for example you have two or more separate series that are set in the same universe. Group them together. Or if you've got a stand alone series and one or two one-shots that follow the same character. Group them together. I'm sure such an idea would work for art as well as written works, It's fine if the feature isn't possible or there's no interest in it, like I said it was just a random thought I had so I figured I'd throw it out there.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've considered something like this before, but I've always wondered if it would introduce too much complexity into the system – I think I originally envisaged that similar series should be grouped by tags, but I think having series grouped into anthologies (I like that word!) could work better. I'll definitely think about it and see if we can incorporate it into our future Evil Plans™ – thanks for suggesting it! :)