1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Quick Question

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by PokemonMasterOles, May 28, 2007.

1. Whats the fastest an easiest way to get a pokemon's happiness up in d/p I want a lucario really badly I was just wondering if anyone had a method?

Thanks
    Olek

2. Slap a soothe bell on it and run around like a madman whilst feeding it as many vitamins or proteins (or steroids...) as you wish and allowing it to win as many fights as possible, avoid having it faint too.

Hmm, when you put it in that perspective it seems more like some crazed methamphetamine trip rather than the development of a loving trainer-pokemon bond...

3. Crazy but thanks but still where do you get a soothe bell

4. One of the maids inside of the Pokemon Mansion will give it to you. That's south of Hearthome City.

5. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Adding to what Meangreen said, massages in Veilstone will give you a happiness boost, too. You can get the girl to massage your Pokemon once a day so it's a nice thing to take advantage of :)

Btw - are you pre or post-E4 in your game?

6. pre- elite four but for now im just training and getting my pearl party ready *points at sig*