• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A question about the trainer cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I hope this is okay I did read the rules and check the other threads so I think I'm alright, if not sorry. I was just wondering if there was any chance of modifying the trainer cards to allow multiple regions? I really appreciate your making this function available and I like the one I made but I've completed all the games (sometimes multiple times ;D ) and it would be nice to be able to have the trainer card show the badges from all 4 regions. If this is too much work, undoable for some other reason I understand since your providing a very good free service but I thought I'd ask.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The cards were deliberately designed the way they are. You can add your Friend Code to display your team with it, how many badges you have to demonstrate how far you are in the game and a pictorial example of your Pokemon so your opponent will know what to expect and vice versa.

It's designed with D/P/PBR/ETC online battling in mind.

If you want to have a card for a different region, you can just make another one - it only takes a minute to do afterall, and the chances are that whatever reason you'd have for doing a different region card (RP, games, fan fics, whatever) you'd have a different team anyway - so it really just makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.