• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Quest of the Heart! (Adventure Roleplay, Two Slots Open)

To All Able Pokémon Trainers: Please Help!

I am a Pokémon breeder, and have recently lost a dear arcanine to a sudden and unexpected illness. His partner has fallen into a deep sleep caused by her heartbreak, and nothing has been able to wake her. She grows weaker with each passing day, and I fear I may lose her too. My only hope to rouse her is the nectar of a very rare flower which is only found deep in the mountains beyond Dendemille Town.

My pokémon and I are not experienced battlers, and cannot undertake this adventure on our own. There are many trials and powerful pokémon found deep in the icy wilds of those mountains... I am in desperate need of help!

If you are willing and able, please meet me at my cottage on the outskirts of Laverre City at 11am Monday, the 27th of July - follow the signs that point you to the Bluebell Breeding Facilities.

---------

Hello there!

A Quest of the Heart is going to be an adventure thread a little on the longer side. My character, Gracidea, is a Pokémon breeder in need of help on her adventure to save one of her very dear Arcanine! I'm looking for two other roleplayers to join in. This roleplay will be an exciting adventure and an opportunity for character growth and development, as I intend to have our characters face a variety of challenges and obstacles!

Please post a short bio of your character, their pokémon, their accomplishments and what they could add to the story! I've already made the first post so have a read and see if you'd like to roleplay with me!

Characters in the story:

1. Gracidea Stellata. Lopunny, Milotic, Rapidash, Noivern, Gengar. (Gracidea)
2. Adan Quevedo. Alakazam, Espeon, Kirlia. (Quevedo)
3. Lest Vesteria. Froslass, Charizard, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Medicham, Stoutland. (Almas Rei)
4. Puck Birningham. Exeggutor, Carracosta, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Bastiodon.

Last edited:
Hello Gracidea. My name is Quevedo. I'm new to this site but I have years of experience with the Pokemon universe and role playing in general. I like the plot idea you have here and I would very much like to take part in it.

My character's name is Adan Quevedo. He is a Pokemon trainer turned psychology student now turned explorer. He spent most of his childhood training and catching Pokemon and managed to beat the then current Kanto gym leaders. During this time he took an interest for psychic Pokemon and eventually decided to devote his time to study them and the field of psychology in general, instead of pursuing his ambitions as a Pokemon trainer. Now at the age of twenty Adan has decided to take a break from all that and return to his days of exploration and Pokemon battling.

Adan is at the moment joined by his childhood friend Alakazam, Espeon and his most recent companion Kirlia.

Hello Gracidea. My name is Quevedo. I'm new to this site but I have years of experience with the Pokemon universe and role playing in general. I like the plot idea you have here and I would very much like to take part in it.

My character's name is Adan Quevedo. He is a Pokemon trainer turned psychology student now turned explorer. He spent most of his childhood training and catching Pokemon and managed to beat the then current Kanto gym leaders. During this time he took an interest for psychic Pokemon and eventually decided to devote his time to study them and the field of psychology in general, instead of pursuing his ambitions as a Pokemon trainer. Now at the age of twenty Adan has decided to take a break from all that and return to his days of exploration and Pokemon battling.

Adan is at the moment joined by his childhood friend Alakazam, Espeon and his most recent companion Kirlia.

Sounds great! Sorry for taking a while to respond, life got a little hectic there. Thanks for filling out all the information, your character sounds like a great fit! (: I'll throw you in the first slot.

Sounds great! Sorry for taking a while to respond, life got a little hectic there. Thanks for filling out all the information, your character sounds like a great fit! (: I'll throw you in the first slot.

Glad to hear. Is the role play going to begin when there's a third player on board?

Hello, this rp looks interesting so I thought I'd try to join. Here's the character bio.

Name: Lest Vesteria
Bio: A pokemon trainer from Laverre City and the second son of a small noble family in Laverre. He had left his home as a child to go on his journey and has traveled to a few different regions. Although he is a trainer, his goal is to be a chef. He has tried learning about the various foods and ways of cooking in the places he has traveled to while also battling as a trainer. Every so often he returns to his home to talk with his family.
Pokemon: Froslass, Charizard, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Medicham, Stoutland

I hope this looks good and isn't too much. Also, this one was kind of rushed so it may not look too good.

Well, I've been looking for a longer running Rp, and this seems great!

Puck Birningham began his career as a fossil researcher with his Exeggutor, a Pokemon he had cared for all throughout schooling. After settling down in Slateport, he searched all throughout the region for trainers willing to donate fossils for his research, and sucsessfully bred some for his studies. Then he donated them back to the trainers, other professors, or older people in search of companions. A few of them became his own Pokemon, and now he travels regions with them. In the search of fossils, he found the help message, and wants to help.
Pokemon: Exeggutor, Carracosta, Cradily, Areodactyl, Bastiodon

If you accept this, please say so!

Hello, this rp looks interesting so I thought I'd try to join. Here's the character bio.

Well, I've been looking for a longer running Rp, and this seems great

Awesome profiles from both of you! The more the merrier I say, thanks so much for posting such detailed responses! We seem to have a really strong group of roleplayers now so we'll get the ball rolling! The post order will be based on sign up order, and will be posted on the OP as well. Let's have some fun, guys!

I think we should, and one normally does. Otherwise things are gonna get really confusing really fast. Speaking from personal experience!

Yes, we'll definitely be better off following a post order. (: Otherwise if someone has any delay in responding they'd get left behind, which we definitely don't want!