• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Prince's guide to Pokemon - Discussion

@Barefoot_Kittens If I may, I'd suggest waiting till the trio arrives at the first town, it would most likely be easier to start there than having a forced entrance. When the prince arrives, your character could recognize him, but not enough to fully know who he really is, and ask: "Do I know you?" Then insist on travelling with the small group from then on.

This will only work if the prince has shown his face at least once to the public prior to this encounter, however.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli Kovich
Appearance: about 5'10, has medium length light brown hair, brown eyes, has a tan trenchcoat and Black fedora when he comes in the RP, also Pokken
Team: Razor(Leafeon), Veon(Shiny Eevee)
Endgame: Razor(Leafeon) Veon(Shiny Sylveon) Crystal(Glaceon) Vapore(Vaporeon) Plasma(Flareon) TBD
Other: Loves costumes and disguises, always has a couple on him

Appearance: about 5'10, has medium length light brown hair, brown eyes, has a tan trenchcoat and Black fedora when he comes in the RP, also Pokken
Team: Razor(Leafeon), Veon(Shiny Eevee)
Endgame: Razor(Leafeon) Veon(Shiny Sylveon) Crystal(Glaceon) Vapore(Vaporeon) Plasma(Flareon) TBD
Other: Loves costumes and disguises, always has a couple on him
Your character layout seems a bit too concise compared to everyone else's. I'm gonna have to ask you to use the char sheet in the first post please.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Nickname: Eli
Sexuality: Strait
Appearance: Brown eyes, medium length light brown hair, 5'10, friendly posture
Clothing: Will change a lot, but will start of with a dark red suit. black pants, and a dark red fedora
Personality: Loves making friends at every opportunity, his only real fear losing friends, fiercely loyal, rarely gets mad
Notable family members: not with him, but he has parents and a sister
Other: Loves costumes, always has a ton with him, was pretty wealthy growing up, but left home to explore and find something greater to do with his life

Pokemon
Species: Leafeon
Nickname: Razor
Appearance: A slightly tall leafeon
Personality: Serious and caring, would rather watch other pokemon play than play himself

Species: Shiny Eevee (Will be shiny Sylveon)
Nickname: Veon
Appearance: A cute shiny Eevee
Personality: Playful and friendly

Do you want the rest of the endgame team?

Nickname: Eli
Sexuality: Strait
Appearance: Brown eyes, medium length light brown hair, 5'10, friendly posture
Clothing: Will change a lot, but will start of with a dark red suit. black pants, and a dark red fedora
Personality: Loves making friends at every opportunity, his only real fear losing friends, fiercely loyal, rarely gets mad
Notable family members: not with him, but he has parents and a sister
Other: Loves costumes, always has a ton with him, was pretty wealthy growing up, but left home to explore and find something greater to do with his life

Pokemon
Species: Leafeon
Nickname: Razor
Appearance: A slightly tall leafeon
Personality: Serious and caring, would rather watch other pokemon play than play himself

Species: Shiny Eevee (Will be shiny Sylveon)
Nickname: Veon
Appearance: A cute shiny Eevee
Personality: Playful and friendly

Do you want the rest of the endgame team?
Much better, I noticed you didn't add the password in this one, but you did in the previous one, so you're accepted.

Adding your endgame team is only optional so it's entirely up to you.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
@Eliiiscool , did you actually put " Nice disguises by the way " ? I was pretty sure that was suppose to be a secret, and not discovered. There was no obvious was to tell we were even disguised, as we were wearing otherwise " Commoner " Clothes. Also, the prince himself was wearing a hat and glasses. I wont ask you to change it, but if @Red Gallade doesn't agree with what you put, you should most likely delete it.

Didn't mean to make it sound like i'm Mini Modding / Co Hosting and sorry if that was rude :((( ~~~~

While I can allow him to be a master of disguise, I think it's overboard that he can tell if someone else is wearing one. Besides, if he knows it's a disguise, then that'll likely mean he knows there's a prince beneath his hidden identity.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Well, sorry for assuming, I just thought that they might not have done it superbly, and no he would not, its like knowing someone's lying, you don't know the truth, just that you don't have it

want me to change it?