• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Pokemon RP: The Conversion Crisis

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-conversion-crisis-a-pokemon-rp.21144/

This RP is closed. Please do not post here unless you are one of the following people:
@Krisseon
@EmoKitty21
@RenzFlintrock
@Eliiiscool
@Lightning and sparklight
@PlayfulFox47

(Somewhere in Kalos, Scientific Laboratory)
A woman walked through a large room, seemingly a laboratory. In the center of the room, a large tower-like device, looking somewhat like a broadcasting tower, stood. Multiple scientists stood around the device. One was touching buttons on a touchscreen, readying the device for activation.
The scientist turned, and called "Miss Harper! The device will be ready for deployment soon!"
The woman, now known to be called Harper, smiled. "Good. Aim it at Santalune Forest. We should get at least a few trainers there."

(Santalune Forest, Same Time)
13 year old Allie Silverstone strolled through Santalune Forest. She'd been here before, but it was a great place for her to relax.
Eve, as usual, sat on her shoulder. Eclipse walked alongside her, enjoying the beautiful forest.
Allie had noticed, however, that there was something strange about the forest today.
It seemed to have a different atmosphere, almost ominous. She felt like something bad was going to happen - and soon.
She brushed off her feeling as just a silly thought, and leaned against a tree. She observed the slightly swaying trees, and listened to the rustling of the leaves. She smiled joyfully, as this was one of her favorite places to be.

Last edited:
Phoenix and Sam were waljing in the woods. Phoenix loved to be with his boyfriend here. This place just seemed to calm both of them. Though today was a bit different.

Phoenix and Sam had been together for a whole year now. This was the spot they met. They were in a large clearing in the middle of Santalune forest. Sam sat on the ground with Phoenix who sat right between his legs. They both seemed to enjoy being with the other.

Phoenix looked up from were his head lay on Sam's chest. He felt something weird in the air. "Does the forest feel off to you Sam? It just seems like something bad is about to happen."

Sam for whatever reason did not feel the effects of the machine start to work. He just felt the weight of his loving boyfriend in his arms. He was glad that they were able to get out and be in the place they met. "Not really. It feels about the same to me. Why what does it feel like to you?"

Phoenix was enjoying the closness he felt with Sam. They hardly ever had time with one another. Sam was studing to be a breeder. Phoenix was traveling to become a performer.

Phoenix was startled iut of his thoughts when a green vine came by their heads. It seemed to pick an apple off of the tree that they had sat under. They followed the sight of the vine until they came to a small green pokemon. It looked like a starter from Unova. "Hey what is a Snivy doing in these parts. I wonder how it got here."

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Ron was chilling under a tree at Santalune Forest like everyday as he curiously watched Bloom playing with the flowers cheerfully, i-its makes me happy to see you playing like that... He thought to himself while he is smiling gently.
Then in a sudden the chikorita felt something strange about the forest, she stopped her cheerfulness and started to look around worryingly.
Ron felt it as well but it didn't bother him, he just got up and went to the confused pokemon.

"D-dont worry..." Ron told Bloom quietly as he is crouching and petting her, "i-its nothing i hope" He slowly nodded with a faint smile.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Meanwhile, a young man by the name of Duncan sat in a large tree with his travelling companion and best friend, Bones the Marowak. He sat against the thick trunk, one of his feet dangling off the edge as he stared down at all the people and pokemon going about their business, completely oblivious to his existence. They all seemed to be expressing the same bad feeling he'd had since coming to the forest himself. But then again, he always had a bad feeling. He shrugged to himself and looked back to Bones, who was currently battling a tree branch that wouldn't stop blowing into his face, and smiled.

Perigrine felt nervous. He didn’t like the ominous feeling pervading the air of the forest, and it wasn’t helped by the fact that he had left Zade, his Sandile, at home. He couldn’t bring himself to wake the desert croc up from its nap. But here he was, searching for berries. He heard voices, and began moving towards them. If they were trainers, maybe he would be safer from wild Pokémon.

Seeing that the other trainer wasn't going to help, Gracia left with her Budew. The quiet girl looked for her Snivy. She needed to find her before another trainer decided that her Snivy was wild. This happened on more than one occasion. She eventually found a clearing where her grass snake sat, eating an apple like she didn't care. "Serveria! I was looking all over for you! You had me worried," she exclaimed, still quiet. Her Snivy stuck up her nose and 'hummped'. Gracia sighed. "I know I'm not a good trainer," she said as she knelt down to Serveria's level, "Maybe I should stop."
To most, this would sound like blackmailing, but Serveria knew this very question kept Gracia up at night. She immediately stopped and tried to comfort her trainer. This led to a back and fourth of self-doubt and a sassy pep-talk.

Phoenix looked up at Sam. "I guess she did have a trainer. That does explain why it was here in Kalos though." Sam noded. He held Phoenix tighter to him.

Sam looked towards the female trainer. "Hey girl, you have a nice pokemon there. She seems very well taken care of. Me and Phoenix was talking about how it could've gotten here. We were a little confused."

Phoenix stopped to listen to the back forth of the trainer and pokemon. The girl seemed to be a very caring trainer to her pokemon.

Phoenix noticed the girls nervousness. "It's ok. We are not going to judge you for anything like losing your pokemon every now and then. Sass used to do me the same way. She was a little puppy back then. Now she is fully grown Mightyena. Though she still likes to run and play sometimes." Sass heard her name being said and walked out of the forest and into the clearing. She was well groomed. On her back sat a small togepi. It seemed that Sass was very protective and kind towarda the baby pokemon almost motherly one would call it. She walked up to the two guy sitting down and rubbed up against the two. Phoenix gently took the togepi into his arms and rubbed Sass behind the ears.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie found the trainer from before, with who she presumed was Serveria.
"Oh, I'm glad you found her! I was just.. a little lost in my thoughts, I guess. I can't shake this feeling!"
Eve hopped off Allie's head, greeting Serveria. "Vee-veeee?"

(Unknown Location, Kalos)
Harper observed a holographic display, swiping and micromanaging it. Suddenly, she called across the room.
"Alfred. Care to do the honors?"

Sass nugged the small pokemon that came up to her. She sniffed it and got into a position to play with the little mushroom pokemon. Togepi giggled and looked cute in the arms of Phoenix. "Well we won't keep you if yoy need to get some..." His sentence was interrupted by another trainer coming into the clearing. He heard her tell the other trainer she was glad that shefound the girl pokemon.

Magic Sparkle

(unknown location, kalos)

Alfred just finished checking the data before his name was behind called across the room, he got up from his spot and smirked as he is walking toward Harper with his arms crossed behind his back.
"It would be a pleasure miss Harper" the tall scientist told his leader, "now you will see a creation of genius!" he said proudly and triggered the device with an evil grin on his face.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
For the rest of Kalos, who were incredibly lucky not to be in the Santalune Forest at the moment, the wave felt like a simple ominous presence washing over them.
Unfortunately, the trainers in Santalune Forest weren't so lucky.
The wave hit them with full force, locking them into place and rendering them unable to move.
Allie heard a loud ringing noise in her ear, and felt dizzy. She stayed awake as long as she could, but she couldn't fight it for long and soon passed out. Anyone who was still awake would see a strange blue energy enveloping her, and her form beginning to change.

Magic Sparkle

Ron started to get dizzy all in a sudden, his view got blurry and he couldn't move or speak.
He tried to stay awake as long as he can, but he just ended up collapsing into the ground and fall asleep immediately.

"Chi-chi...ko?!" Bloom said in shock as she came closer to Ron, she walked around him and tried to wake up her trainer.
A blue energy started to envelope Ron, it surprised the chikorita and she jumped back.
Bloom wasn't sure whats going on anymore, she just worryingly and confusedly watched Ron's transformation.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Duncan was content sitting in his tree just listening to the other trainers nearby, until an ominous feeling washed over the forest and he heard everyone struggling. At the same time, an unknown energy wave struck him, rendering him immobile. It made his head feel fuzzy and there was a deafening ringing in his ears. Bones looked at him, confused. "Maro? Marowak!?" He shouted as the blue energy engulfed his body and he fell unconscious. Bones scrambled to grab him before he fell from the tree, just barely able to hold on when suddenly, Duncan began to change...

Phoenix was about to get up to check on the trainers who seemed to have passed out. He went to get up when his pulse quicked. He did manage to stand but as soon as he did he fell right down. Sam picked up Phoenix's head laid it down on his lap. Sass laid her head on Phoenix's chest until he started to glow. Then she gave a bark. She was very confused as to what was happening.

Sam was concerned it seemed as if he was the only one not affected by whatever this was. He hoped that his boyfriend and the other trainers would be ok.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Allie? Aaaalllie? Wake uuup.."
A distant voice spoke to the half-unconscious Allie, causing her to stir.
She groaned, opening her eyes. She saw Eve and Eclipse standing above her, both with concerned expressions.
"Who talked to me?" Allie asked faintly. She looked around, expecting to see someone speaking to her, but saw no one conscious.
Eclipse smiled in relief. "Oh, thank goodness you're awake! We were getting worried..."
Allie's expression was blank. She pinched herself, in disbelief.
"Did.. did you just talk?" Allie whispered, pulling herself into a sitting position and then to a standing position. She seemed much shorter than before.
Eve and Eclipse exchanged looks.
"Uh.. Allie? You might want to go look in that puddle over there..."
Allie tilted her head, confused. "O-okay.."
Allie walked over to the puddle, her worried Pokemon following. She couldn't see her reflection clearly, but dismissed it. Her Pokemon must have been affected by the wave. She brushed her hair, trying to detangle it - it had to be a mess -
Her short, green hair. With her white, slim hands.
Allie froze in place. "Eve.. use Swift on me..."
The Evolution Pokemon nodded, sending a weakened Swift Allie's way. The girl-turned-Arceus-knew-what looked at her hair and hands again.
Nope, still different.
She began to put the pieces together: changed appearance and physiology, understanding of Pokemon... she checked the puddle again, and this time she gasped loudly, letting out a quiet scream.
"I'm a Kirlia?!"

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elis pokemon were standing above him, trying to make sure nothing went wrong, well besides what had already went wrong. Allies scream Eli stirred, he stretched and yawned. he opened his eyes and saw Allie, he considered how weird it was to see a kirla around here. Eli then realized the new pokemon looked much bigger than it should have, looking down he saw his paws and silently opened and closed his mouth. Veon and Razor grimace "Eli, don't panic"

Last edited:
Perigrine was wakened by a scream. He was surprised to feel himself... floating? But if he was floating, why did the ground seem so close... he looked around the clearing to see that all of the trainers had disappeared. He turned to pick up his basket and continue when he realized how BIG the bucket was. Or how small he was...

Ahhhhh! What happened? What is going on?”

Perigrine found himself rolling through the air, completely out of control. He bumped into a tree and was able to stop himself.

Phoenix felt a soft hand strok his face. It felt a lot bigger then before. He opened his eyes slowly. He looked up into the eyes of loving boyfriend.

Sam was kind of shocked. Not only was all of the other trainers turned into pokemon but so was his boyfriend as well. He wondered what happened. What could have caused this.

Phoenix wondered why Sam was so big. "Why are you so much bigger then before. I mean you have always been the bigger one our of the two of us but..." His voice trailed off as he watched some of the others start to awaken and how they acted. They had turned into pokemon. He walked over to the water. He looked and saw a shiny fennekin staring back at him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was shell-shocked by her new appearance, and began hyperventilating slightly.
"Calm yourself Allie... calm yourself.. stay calm..." she told herself.
She noticed multiple Pokemon that weren't there before in the area, and quickly came to a conclusion. However, she'd have to test her theory first.
She glanced at the Sylveon. "Uh... are you a normal Pokemon, or were you human about five minutes ago?" She knew she'd sound completely insane if she was wrong, so she hoped she wasn't wrong.
She also noticed a nearby Sewaddle, who she assumed was also a human-turned-Pokemon. She made a mental note to wake them up if she happened to be correct.