• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Pokemon Kalos RP

Hey, I'm new to this website, but I'm a big RP fan. So, maybe sign up? All normal Pokecharms RP rules apply, Of course. And also, no Legendary Pokemon.

So, We'll be starting in the first town of Kalos, Vaniville Town. From there, you can get a starter Pokemon. Any weak basic Pokemon you can find in Kalos will do. (Espurr, Pidgey, Zigagoon) Or, one of the 3 starters. Then you all can start doing gyms, in order. Catching Pokemon along the way. Anything on the route, and please ask before you encounter a shiny.

(RP SIGN UP THING)

Name:
Age(12-15):
Outfit:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Starter:
Backstory(Optional):
Personality:

I think that's it. Happy Roleplaying!

Edit: If I like your submission it means you were accepted.

Edit 2: I'll start the RP when we get about 10 people.

Name: Jane
Age(12-15): 14
Pronouns:
Outfit: Blue Dress, Black Mary Jane's, White Knee Socks
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Starter: Fennekin
Backstory(Optional):
Personality: Generally Nice Girl Who Wants To Win The Pokemon League, But Isn't That Good At Battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Biel

Age(12-15): 13

Pronouns:

Outfit: Blue hat jacket blue and white Red and white pants and dark blue shoes

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Blond

Starter: Fennekin

Backstory(Optional): Born in a village full of fire water and fairy types Biel has always loved all pokemons And dreams of being a top coordinator

Personality:Cute gentle friendly curious and impatient

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Sign-up threads do not belong in the RP forums.
Moved to the relevant RP discussion board, please read our rules before posting anything else.

Merged those posts for you too.

Name: Ollie
Pronouns: He, Him, His.
Outfit: Kalos Male Default with Dark-Skin.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black with red and blue streaks.
Starter: Froakie
Backstory: A kid born in Anistar City, his parents and him moved to Vaniville when he was 7 and a half. He's been learning a lot about Pokemon, and now is ready to start his Pokemon Adventure with Froakie.
Personality: A energetic and passionate boy who grows to love battles and is a natural at them.