• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Pokemon Adventurer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, To Your New Adventure! We're You(Yes You) Will Be going on a Adventure. Buuuuut Before you do that, you need to Get your Starter Pokemon, And you came at the Right Time Because we Have the Starter Pokemon From Every Region, It was a Pain in a Butt to get them, Buut, Pick and Choose. But wait, The last thing you need to to is to Make Your Trainer Card, it only Takes a Few Mintues, Try to Be as descriptive as you want, And I'll Give you an Example, to make it easier!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Personality
Other:
Pokemon: (You Start with only your Starter)

Name:Jake Ross
Appearance: Jake Weara black Pants, A white Shirt and a Thin Black Jacket Over the Shirt as he Also Wears a Black fedora with a White Feather in it as he Has Purple Eyes, and a Birthmark on his right Hand that looks like a Ghost
Personality: Jake is Very nice and Very open And out about his Feelings. He Is not afraid to Speak his Mind and will to do Anything to Protect his Friends. Buuut he can be Rude or Mean or Even Heartless At Times.
Other: N/A
Pokemon: Fennekin and Poppilo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES
Plz do not have Any Legendary!
No Fake mon, Sorry
IF a started is Taken, pick another One, Sorry if you fav Starter is Taken, just Deal with it
Plz Do not be Rude or Bully the Role players. Its okay if your Character Hates the other Person Characters, But don't Bully
Do not make a Op Character. If you do, i will kindly ask you to change it. If your Refuse, You can just leave.
Please do not make your Character all depressing. Its very Uncomfortable for ne and other people to Rp with
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
ONCE ALL STARTERS ARE GONE NO ONE ELSE MAY JOIN, but if you decided to leave the Rp, Plz Tell us, and i will remove your Spot and your Starter will open

Btw, if you have any Questions, Just ask me, No matter how dumb or smart they are? I will Answer to the best Of my ability

HAVE FUN EVERYONE WHO JOINS!! Annnd, I'll add other stuff to this As well

Bulbsaur- Not Taken
Charmander-Not Taken
Squirtle-Not Taken
Chikorita-Not Taken
Cyndquill-not Taken
Totodile-Not Taken
Treeco-Not Taken
Torchic-Taken By Iced_Tae
Mudkip-Not Taken
Turtwig-Not Taken
Chimchar-Not Taken
Piplup- Taken By Gamerblam
Sinvy-Taken By Ice-Tae
Tepig-Not Taken
Oshwatt-Taken By Gamerblam
Chespin-Not Taken
Fennekin-Taken, By me
Froakie-taken by Sliver~Stream
Rowlet-taken by Lunar the mew
Litten-taken by lunar the mew
Poppilo-Taken By Me

That is alot of Starters, you can Now Take Two Starters. Thats All. Have fun. And once you made your Form, You can just Rp.

Last edited:
Name: Lilliana Le'Fey
Appearance: Long chestnut brown hair styled in beach waves, she has sideswept bags but the strands of hair that are longer than her bangs frame her face, she has beautiful vibrant green eyes, wears a long sleeved olive green off shoulder dress that hugs her figure perfectly, knee high brown heeled boots, a black choker that has a clear jewel hanging from it, golden hoop earrings, nails are in a french tip design, has a golden ring on her ring finger that has a large emerald on it, she carries around a cute black leather purse and she always wears blue tinted aviator sunglasses for woman.
Personality: usually calm and collected but is super hotheaded and if you make her mad she has the strength to back up her fiery attitude, she tries her best to not sass at someone but being sassy is just her, very protective of her friends and family
Other: comes from a very wealthy family and was spoiled non stop, she was inspired by her mother to become a trainer sense her mother was an ex coordinator in Sinnoh
Pokemon: Torchic and Snivy (if having two is okay with you)

Lilliana or Lilly walked along on the path in the forest with her two partners, Snivy and Torchic. Torchic was a male and Snivy was a female which made it pretty easy for the two to get along sense she's noticed that when they are around Pokemon of the same gender they get very mean, "Hmmm I guess Pokemon do take after their trainers after all" the brunnete mumbled as she thought about how many arguments and confrontations she's got in with other females but she did also get into fights with males, but she did notice that her partners were also very mean to other Pokemon so she guessed that they just didn't like other Pokemon like how their trainer didn't like other people

Kira was hanging out on the path in the forest, just practicing for a Pokémon contest with her Oshawott,her Piplup watching from the side. Her Oshawott was a male while her Piplup was a female,so it wasn’t hard for the two to get along from time to time. “Great Job Oshawott, I’m sure you’ll do great when the time comes.” Kira was mostly practicing in the forest since it was pretty quiet and nobody could really bother her.

(Sorry guys. I won't be able to reply as fast as i can rn. Srry)

Jake was wondering around the forest not really following a path, just wondering with his two new starters. He named his Fennekin Finni and his Poppilo Mermaid. They continued to walk as Finni, saw someone walking as we'll with a Snivy and a Torchic as he Ran up to them and began Barkibg Happily and running around Them in Circles, excited as Jake Chase after him.

Lilliana and her Pokemon were casually walking when a Fennekin approached them, Snivy glared at the fire type while Torchic rolled his eyes and continued to walk with their trainer who payed no mind to the fox like pokemon

It I think this is the zman I now it's been along time ziaka

Name: Lukas
Appearance:my profile pic just not the mask
Personality: cold hearted () distant () kind to the people he knows and his pokemon
Other: none
Pokemon: froakie

Lukas walks pasted the pokemon and trainers and head ing to find a like center as my froakie follows me. Lukas looks around and signed thinking to him self " lost again I hate forests " he chuckles to himself and heads North throught the trees.

( for some reason my text or posted don't show up lolz)

Lukas walks throught the woods and finds a small group of eevees and sighs to himself saying " let's catch them froakie " he approached the eevees slowly as they notice him and growls. Lukas bend s down and holds a hand full of poke tread smiling.

Last edited:
(Oh, hi!)

Finni stopped for a Second to glare back at the Snivy as it then continued to run circles around them as Jake Ran up and Grabbed Finni as he said. "Sorry! He ran away from me, i hope he didn't bother you!" Jake said as he apologized as he smiled

"no he didn't bother us at all, in fact we payed no mind to him" Lilliana casually said as she continued to walk on the path with her Pokemon, "oh also maybe you should carry him sense you wouldn't want your precious Pokemon getting hurt" Lilly informed as she stopped walking to turn around and look at the boy, after her little warning the brunnete continued walking once again with her Pokemon

"Oh! Thank you!" Jake said happily as he began walking again, Blindly. Just going wherever he felt like it as him doing that ended up in him being Lost in the deepest parts of the wood. Where it was dark and barely any sunlight came threw the dence trees. And to make matters worse. He was in Beedrill Territory.

(Gtg for the night. Bye!)

Name: Yoshi
Appearance: Light blue hair going towards the front in thin strands, light brown eyes, khaki shorts, vest and boots. He also wears a blue bandana around his neck
Personality: Chill ~ Cool ~ If in an emergency, he doesn't panic ~ Nice to most people he meets
Other: Fast runner
Pokèmon: Rowlet and Litten

The eevees body and eyes relax as they take the pole treats lukas says softly " you u eevees want to join me and froakie here on a adventure...? " the servers look up with a happy and nod. Lukas pulls out 4 pokeballz and lightly taps there heads. The pokeballs roll and lukas thinks "1.2.3.4.5 nice I can have a eevee squad now" the servers we catch he says " let's go to the microcenter to get your information " . And lukas continued down the path.

Last edited:
Kira returned her Oshawott to his Pokeball and held her Piplup in her arms after finishing the performance practice,soon walking down the path,hoping to at least get to a town at some point. “Hope it doesn’t take too long to get to the next town..”

Lukas counties to walk and then sees a girl walking ahead of me and runs up to her. And luk as says " looking for the next town to huh " with a faint smile as my Frankie and a eevee pop out my bag and look at the piplup and cheerfully says hello.

Name: Yoshi
Appearance: Light blue hair going towards the front in thin strands, light brown eyes, khaki shorts, vest and boots. He also wears a blue bandana around his neck
Personality: Chill ~ Cool ~ If in an emergency, he doesn't panic ~ Nice to most people he meets
Other: Fast runner
Pokèmon: Rowlet and Litten

(Your Good. And you could Just had started Rping,)
Jake Began walking around the Deep End of the Forest as he Very, Very, Very Luckily got out without Angering the Beedrills As he Sighed in Relief as he Saw Two Trainers Talking, a Male and a Female as he walked over to them and said. "Hi!" Very Happily

Turns around as Lukas Frankie and eevees jump out his bag and run towards him and lukas sighs and says " I see u didn't anger a beedrill and hi " Lukas walks to on of his eevees and picks her upup saying again" sorry about they they leave there goofballs and just great everyone they see" he says as he sighs.

Finni and Mermaid came Out from Behind Jake and Began Playing with Lukas Pokemon as he Looked at His Eevees in amazement as he said. "Wow, You we're able to find 5 Eevees? Thats rare, manly becuase Finding Eevees Are Rare." Jake said as he Chuckled

Lukas replies as he sits under a tree" i know they were all in a group so instead of only one I thought way not catch them all so there familys still together, but I was hoping to catch a beedrill to but hey u don't get what u want All time" . He watches the pokemon play and smiles alittle
(Can u join my rp called Fairy tail: the second Generation)

Last edited:
(ehhhhh. Ill think about it.)
"And plus, If you Catch a Beedrill now. It Probably won't Listen to you. And it would also be a Pain in the Butt to catch It toom since theur always in Groups."Jake said as he Sat down underneath a Tree As Well, as he Smiled and Giggled as he then said. "You know? Theirs One Pokemon i Really want. Chandlure. Its one of my Favorite Pokemon. Its soo Cool!" Jake said as He Giggled again

" nice choice but I want a salamanes " Lukas says when crappie hops up to me and I toss him a treat and the eevees and the other pokemon come over and I toss them all a poke treats. " My father had a salamanes and would teach me how to use pokemon in battles . And what there favorite berry is and locations they hang out ". He sighs and looks at the eevees" I would love to show my mom some eevees they were always her favorite pokemon. His smile fades into a cold face as the eevees walk up to me .

"Yeah, Salamance is a Really cool pokemon. You Know what. Lets make a deal. You help me Find a Litwick, and i Help You find a Begon For your Salamance?" Jake said as he Pulled out a Book about Pokemon as he Smiled, A Bit Devious

Name: Sabishi
Age 13
Appearance: black hair, blue eye (yes singular eye), wears grey jacket, grey jeans, black sneakers, and a black headband covering one eye.
Personality: Quiet and alone, hateful, mean
Other: only has one eye, parents died to a hydreigon (whom which he lost his eye to)
Pokemon: treecko and totodile
————————————————————
Sabishi sat in a tree near Lukas and Jake watching them. He was surprised but not impressed by the large number of eevees the trainer had. He stayed in the tree secretly watching them and eavesdropping.

Last edited:
Lukas kneele down to his froakie and whisper " use water gun on the guy hiding in the tree". froakie nods back and uses water gun on the guy watching us. And say" sure I help u find a litwich. I might already know where they hang out. " I return all my eevees but keep his froakie out for safety reasons and says" stop watching use u creep" as he faces the guy hidden in the trees

Last edited:
Sabishi was hit by the water gun but held on to the tree. “Fine. I’ll stop watching you. Is what I would say if I cared. Buut I have nothing better to do.” After he said that his ears perked up and he ran into the forest. Almost as soon as he left a tyranitar stomped on their direction.

Lukas chuckles and says" finally a high level opponent somewhat. Froakie let's go" i through two water stones at froakie as froakie evoles into gerninga " gerningia use water Syrian ! " I send out a eevee and throw a thunder stone at it and she evoles into a jolteon " jolteon use thunder shock on the water Syrian " . There attack bits the tyranitar paralyzing it as Lukas throws a ultra ball at the tyranitar catching it.

Lukas chuckles and says" finally a high level opponent somewhat. Froakie let's go" i through two water stones at froakie as froakie evokes into gerninga " gerningia use water Syrian ! " I send out a eevee and throw a thunder stone at it and she evokes into a jolteon " jolteon use thunder shock on the water Syrian " . There attack bits the tyranitar paralyzing it as Lukas throws a ultra ball at the tyranitar catching it.
(Water stones on froakie?)
Sabishi felt the presence of the tyranitar go away. Instead of heading back in that direction he decided to go to the next town. “Alright Treecko, you can come out now,” Sabishi says as treecko pops out of its ball and jumps on his shoulder.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Name: kai Winston
Appearance: (look in attatched pic)
Personality: he is a very distressed person, but has put his feelings for himself down, and has since focused on helping others becoe better, he is a good trainer, and has a mysterous past. He is in search of...somone, but also wants to win a leauge.
Other: He holds his pokemon dear to his heart, to him their are just as much of people as humans
Pokemon: Charmander
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai walked down the road of route one. He held in his hand a Pokeball, but not of Charmander. in his hands he held the Pokemon belonging to someone he held close, but inside, was not pokemon. He put it away and sigh. "I'll find him," he said to himself as he looked up to the sky. "and her."

Name: Ellipsoid
Gender: Female (Thought I would try a Girl, as I usually do boy's.)
Appearance: Ellipsoid Looks alot like the Girl Starter Character from Ultra Sun and Moon. Her hair is the Brown Color, and is Medium and Wavy with Side swept bangs. She Wears a Luran Tank with Luran Shorts. She Wears Gray Low heeled sandals with no socks, and always has a Black Ruffled Bag. She has a White Satin low Headband she Puts on at all times. She has Ember Eyes, and Her nails are a Shade of pink. Shes Very Tall and Slender.
Personality: Ellipsoid is a Very Kind and Considerate person. She is Often Donating to Poor people, and Hates getting dirty. She Considers her Choices Wisely, but can be quite forgetful at times when they Focus on ONE thing. She seems to Enjoy playing the Piano and Playing with Dolls.
Other: She see's Friends and Pokemon they Know as Family, and would do anything to please them.
Pokemon: Tepig and Mudkip

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay then. It appears that some people here haven't read our RP forum rules OR our global rules for that matter.

Posts in the RP forum must contain in-character content, in third person, past tense (NOT Present Tense), story format and be at least a paragraph long. This means that posts that are nothing but a character bio do not belong here. That is what discussion threads are for!

Other things our rules do not allow include chatspeak ('u' is not a god damn word, nor is it a viable substitute for 'you'), posting multiple times in a row (see the 'Edit' button at the bottom of your posts? USE IT.) and using images that were not either made by you or made specifically for you, by request or commission, and the claim they were needs to be verifiable. In other words, rule violations all over the damn place here - and so I'm forced to shut this down.

Read the rules and follow them before posting anything else on Pokecharms.

Status
Not open for further replies.