• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Pixel of [X5]

[A Pixel of X5]

Rules
I'm not currently taking requests, but feel free to suggest characters.

Prior Works
king_min_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d8sg50e.png
vaas_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d8sbvli.png
a826793c30adb3d2d631e7af2afe9931-d5tu12a.png
lorelei_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d48gtlt.png
phoebe_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d47ruvx.png

winona_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d464tec.png
brock_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d45hxxl.png
anime_sabrina_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3cg6y4.png
game_sabrina_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3ds6sf.png
rocket_sabrina_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3cc3ac.png

little_sister_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3evkxq.png
big_daddy_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3etrpx.png
yuffie_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3eqlp9.png
Lady_Gaga_Sprite_by_X_5_4_5_2.png
nurse_joy_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3cg1k6.png

officer_jenny_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3cpzof.png
nando_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3dormq.png
husband_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d3dq2aw.png

Previous Requests
1. Kyubeon - Wally (done)
192250_Wally_copy.png

2. AzureEdge - Kratos Aurion (done)
192325_Untitled-5.png

3. Icee Aaron - Silent Hill Nurse (done)
194642_Silent_Hill_Nurse_Bloody.png

Pyramid Head (Rage Quit)
199724_Untitled-5.png

4. Fujiwara - Yumeko Touhou 5 (done)
284360_Yumeko.png

5. Rei Ryghts - Rei Ryghts (done)
284666_Rei_Request_copy.png

Plans Outside of Requests:
My friend JM (in process) on his bike (done)
JM copy.png

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Heeeeey I remember your sprites! :D They're really good eeee ♥ Would you be able to sprite Wally's new look from ORAS? ^^;

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Eeee~
I'd love to ask a request from you~! I'd like to ask you recreate Kratos Aurion, from Tales of Symphonia, as a Pokemon Sprite. I've been working on this for a while, but I could never get the hair right. I wish you the best of luck with it~! The sword could be a prop, but the hair's already a huge thing, so including it is up to you!
latest

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ooo~
In the original game, the hair was a tad bit darker, so it's really up to you to shade it. It looks amazing, and I can't wait till the final product!~

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
It's amazing, thank you!
When I first made my interpretation of the charachter, I didn't really include his sword, and I'm very surprised you did, so thank you!~
I can't choose from both designs, they're both amazing!
Did you sprite the sword from scratch? From looking at it in another perspective, it looks a bit large for him to wield, but it's a simple fix.

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
can you do something like the pyramid head from silent hill or the nurse from silent hill you can do wich ever one is easier if you can't do either then just tell me

I need help. . . Please critique this. And be brutal. I know there's something wrong with the arms. (probably because I tried REALLY hard to make Lt. Surge's arms fit on him... and they kinda just don't.) I just need some guidance to correct this. What, specifically, can I do better here? It's still in WIP mode, but I'd rather correct it now than after it's done.
Untitled-5.png

Aaronimations

Formerly Aaron the Fright
I need help. . . Please critique this. And be brutal. I know there's something wrong with the arms. (probably because I tried REALLY hard to make Lt. Surge's arms fit on him... and they kinda just don't.) I just need some guidance to correct this. What, specifically, can I do better here? It's still in WIP mode, but I'd rather correct it now than after it's done.
View attachment 194050
OMG THAT IS AWESOME THE WAY IT IS I DO"T NEED TO BE BRUTAL IT IS GREAT

Well, alright. I'm glad you like it, but I still don't. I'm probably just going to erase his whole torso and do it from scratch. Right now I'm frustrated with him. Therefor, I took a break from him and made a new Misty sprite.
Misty Sprite copy.png

This is a redo for me. I made Misty before, but that was probably the worst sprite I've ever made.
You can judge it for yourself, although I do believe that my new one is a vast improvement.
Misty Sprite Improved 2.png
<-- crappy old one

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
View attachment 194050
The arms themselves look fine imo; however, the sword looks like it should be in front of the body at the angle it's being held, as opposed to behind it. His left arm's shoulder (our right) looks like it's also jutting out a bit much, and the cloth around his waste looks extremely loose, almost like it's about to fall off. That's what I can see from the sprite off the bat, though honestly with such a small canvas any editing might result in having to redo much of the arm or so (and yes, I am speaking from experience XD)

Also, if you want muscular arms, some others are toned but slimmer/less ripped; I think @Tailon mentioned Brawly and Marlon being that way? Lt. Surge's arms are honestly just too thick imo ^^;

Yumeko.png
So.... here's Yumeko... 7 months later... I'm not going to be doing Shinki.
Rei Request copy.png
Here's the progress on Rei.
Misty Sprite Goldeen.png
And here's a new Misty Sprite. Cuz, ya-know... Y'all want all the Misty outfits to be sprited...

**EDIT 03.27.16**
Rei's done.
Rei Request copy.png

Last edited:
Having so many of my sprites added to the TMC has inspired me to make more, and to make more original sprites. By original, I mean not using The Spriters Resource.
So, here's a new one for ya. I used only a screenshot of Sailor Mercury to base the sprite off of.
Sailor Mercury.png

I have no current intentions to make any other Sailor Scouts at this time.

Last edited:
Hello, Your sprites are absolutely beautiful~ When your up to it and if you are, could you make a sprite of Mumumu from Touhou The Last Comer/Touhou Riverbed Soul Saver? ill provide the picture.

Attachments

• 275px-RSSMumumu.png
    275px-RSSMumumu.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 44
Wow, I'm surprised Touhou is getting recommended. Yumeko looks great and 2 people recommended Touhou RSS characters. I guess ill hop on the touhou band wagon, haha.
Can you make a Sumireko Usami Sprite? Please and Thankyou~

Attachments

• Usami.Sumireko.full.1874094.jpg
    Usami.Sumireko.full.1874094.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 29
  • Th145Sumireko.png
    Th145Sumireko.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 34