• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A New Uprising: Unova (RP)

In Nimbasa City, Champion Lana Montgomery had been having dinner with the head of a local company (@Eliiiscool) when a black Cloaked man appeared and went to ambush her.

"I've been looking for you, Champion Lana, I have disposed of the Elite Four, and am now sent to Eliminate you." The Cloaked man sneered.

"BACK. OFF." Another male Voice roared slowly.

"Who are you?" The black cloaked man asked flippantly, "I will end her career, and much more, Crobat!"

"You shouldn't of said that." The woman warned.

"I am Johann Oak, Principal of the Pokemon School in Alola, and this woman's husband, "Gyarados, Let's stop this Admin, Donovan." The other man sneered at the last part.

A humongous red serpent like creature appeared, across a purple bat creature with four wings. The Bat and Serpent clashed as the Cloaked man went for the woman. A pokeball opened, revealing a tall, bipedal, mostly purple, shark like creature, and no sooner than it popped out of its pokeball, it fired an orange energy into the air. The woman set her Cross-transceiver to call every champion, Fronteir Brain The Maze Guardian, and her sister, Ariana.

"It's Lana. need help, Nimbasa is under attack!" The woman called out to the transceiver before everything went black. There were reports of the same thing in Mistralton, Nacrene, and Nimbasa City.

@Pinch

-------

Carmen Nagolini was sitting on top of the Indigo League Building when his phone rang, saying it's from Lana. He listened to the message and immediately sent out his Sigilyph.

"Contact Brian Killian and Hisato Kimura, and get me Zachary Zirconis on the Line as well."

"Carmen, I got the message, Lana's in trouble, I'm heading out with Drifblim, Send your team to Nimbasa, Johann needs the backup!"

@ThAtGuY101 @Red Gallade

-------

Darius Legend had gotten the phone call as well and prepared for anything, getting his Dragonite ready to go, as his wife, Sophia and their seven children prepared for Defense in case of anything going wrong. He left the Evergrande City league building, contacting David Shorewater, and Champion Marco Martin of Sinnoh.

"Alright, Unova Champion Lana Montgomery is currently engaged with an unknown assailant, along with Johann Oak, meet me in Castelia City."

Marco had gotten Darius's message and forwarded it to a former Champion of Alola, JC.

@Baymaxman13 @LunarSilvally

-------

Firey Argentston got a phone call from his sister-in-law that she had been ambushed, and needed backup, but he got a message that Carmen will handle that, and to go to Mistralton City. Before that, he went up to his youngest child.

"Emma, Can you defend Aron Island (off coast of Hoenn), you have the help of each and every one of my pokemon except Haxorus, Dragonite, Salamence, Volcarona, Burny, and Lycanroc, They are with me for this, understood." Firey explained to his child.

"Understood." Emma responded.

"James, Jason, Laura, get Ready, I need each of you to reinforce the other affected cities, James to Nacrene City, Laura, To Castelia City, and find your grandfather, Jason, Nimbasa City." Firey continued to his older children, "Things are serious, get your strongest Pokemon and leave the rest to assist my pokemon here!"

The three of Firey's older kids prepared their teams and were asked which were going.

"Metagross, Aerodactyl, Gallade, Empoleon, Bewear, and Claydol." Jason called out his team.

"Sceptile, Aegislash, Dragapult, Wigglytuff, Shuckle, and Camerupt." James called out.

"Salamence, Klinklang, Slowking, Diggersby, Conkeldurr, and Bronzong." Laura responded.

"Now Go!" Firey announced.

"Salamence!"

"Dragapult!"

"Aerodactyl!"

The aforementioned Pokemon appeared in front of Laura, James and Jason respectively. The trainers hopped on their Pokemon as Firey opened a Pokeball and a Dragonite appeared. Ariana's pokeball opened, revealing a Togekiss, and she hopped on. They left, with Emma calling out orders to Firey and Ariana's other Pokemon to set up defenses along with Dusclops and Ursaring.

David was sitting on the couch in his living room in his house. He hadn’t expected any type of call of sorts. His Staraptor was sleeping in it’s bird cage while Luxray and Tyranitar were getting ready for a stand off. David then got a call. “Ugh. My luck ran out. Seems like I’ll have to go to Unova and help the champion.” David looked back at his Pokémon. Floatzel was swimming in the river near his house and Torterra was sleeping outside. “Everyone! We need to go to Unova for an urgent thing.” David looked at Staraptor. “Staraptor, could you grab me and take me to Unova?” Staraptor sighed, but then he nodded. “Thanks. Everyone, return!” He called back all of his Pokémon except Staraptor.

David walked outside his house and grabbed onto his Pokémon’s legs and he took off for Unova. This is going to be a pleasant trip in Unova. Well no time to be concerned, well actually I should be concerned about the champion. David and his Staraptor took off.

David made it to Castellia City in search of where the person would be. “No sign of them. Well I’ll just wait until they show up.” David then fell asleep on a bench.

It was a fairly nice warm pleasant day. Truly a great day to jot down some story ideas. Hisato was at New Bark Town down by the beach with his notebook in one hand ,a quill in the other ,and a vial of ink within arms reach as he wrote down his thoughts and feelings at the time, ("A warm inviting sunset, a cool crisp breeze, refreshing gentle waves sweeping across the shore ,and the smell of apricots in the air. Reminds me of my childhood on hot sunny days with my toes in the sand, a bucket in my hand as I made sand castles ,and not a care in the world. I wish day like those never ended ,but then the sunset comes ,and its time to go home. A sad note to end on ,but I was always just fine because the sun rise was always going to be there the next morning") Hisato continued writing in his journal for a couple more minutes. With his slowking/Skol by his side calmly staring off into the distance as the waves crashed against the shore. His alakazam/Alkam was meditating underneath a shade tree, his mr. mime/Remi and girafarig/Firarig were splashing about in the water, sigilyph/Glyp was resting in the grass facing away from the beach ,and bronzong/Boro levitated by the waves rolled under it before rolling back to sea.

Hisato continued to write in his journal a few more minutes before getting a message from Carmen, "What's this about Lana? I don't think I remember who he is... Guess he is in Nimbasa City. actually... Lana sounds more like a girl's name... What do you think Skol? Should we head to Nimbasa City?" Hisato said. Skol simply looked over at Hisato with a friendly grin before nodding. Hisato sent Alkam, Remi, Firarig ,and Boro to their pokéballs. He quickly took to flight with Skol and Glyp. Their destination was the air port. Hisato wasn't about to ask Glyp to fly him all the way to Unova. Would have been a pretty poor decision. As he arrived at the air port he had to sit in coach as that was the only available ticket he could get last minute. As Hisato boarded the plane he enjoyed the flight ,but was fiercely tired upon arrival. Such a long flight Hisato eventually arrived at the Mistralton City Airport. A beautiful place ,but Hisato feeling jet lagged and tired to truly enjoy the sights and sounds. The flight in coach wasn't a big deal ,but he was still physically tired ,and bored out of his mind no less. "Perhaps in Unova I can stay a new book. What do you think about that Skol?" Hisato said in a tired voice. He looked around still sort of in a daze as he headed to the dining area.

He enjoyed himself a burger ,and even gave his pokémon some food too as he had no intention in letting them go hungry. Hisato took a moment to look out the window ,and instantly gained an idea of what he would write for chapter 1 in his book. He decided to ask a couple random people about the city itself as he was hoping to fish for some interesting stories for his future potential book. He was so excited about hearing some fascinating story he nearly forgotten to head to Nimbassa City. He eventually headed that way ,and had Glyp help him the rest of the way. Nimbasa was a gorgeous city in every since of the word. Bright lights, tall buildings, sights as far as the eye could see. What a marvelous place to be.

~Meanwhile...~

Somewhere outside near a large building lying on a patch of grass under a large tree Chrom laid without a care in the world. Chrom had already met his quota so far it's not like his break he was taking was really effecting his job or anything. "I got plenty of time until I need to meet my deadline. Take a nice quick nap and maybe beeline over later today and hit the ol grind" Chrom thought to himself. He let out a yawn before turning his gaze towards his Scizor Hasami. Hasami was rested against the trees not fully asleep, but relaxed with his eyes closed. Chrom almost let out a smirk but before his mouth could fully form a smile his frown reappeared onto his face.

"Glad your enjoying your nap buddy ,but later today we should try get some work done. I wonder if we can just not do that? I mean what's the harm in doing it tomorrow am I right? No harm no foul? Isn't that what they say? Though we should probably get work done quickly Yeah? Sooner were finished with our tasks for the day it's back to relaxationville. Sound good to you Hasami?" Chrom said as he slumped over foward looking towards his pokémon.

Chrom reluctantly stood up on his feet, "I just don't know if I really wanna work now? I mean it would be silly to rush things through. Slow and steady wins the race ,and I do plan to reach the finish like *yawn*... Sooner or later" Chrom said as he stretched his arms out and over his head. "Sciz..." Hisashi muttered, "I'm right there with ya buddy. I'm right there with ya... Sooner were done for the day sooner we take a break ,and I'm going to relax inside with the AC" Chrom said ever so calmly. Chrom quickly whipped his camera out snapping a picture of his scizor before putting his camera away. Despite Chrom's laziness he genuinely enjoyed snapping photos in his spare time. One of his few hobbies outside napping. Photo taking made him happy. Even if he never showed it. Hisashi didn't particularly enjoy getting his photo taken ,but was always tolerable as he cared dearly for his trainer Chrom.

"Hisashi. As much as I'd like sit lay on my backside right there next to you it really is about time we get our butts moving. No butts or bug to it" Chrom reluctantly said. Saying those words felt like knives slicing the insides of his mouth ,but regardless he was ready to make action. He let out a sadistic grin momentarily before walking towards the building he was conveniently near. "All things according to plan" he said softly.

She was in the middle of training herself with Blue mask off as she was fully revealed. She was practicing fitness endurance with Blue, her partner a shiny Umbreon. This went on for a while until she heard her phone beep as she stopped for the moment. She shifted her light blue eye to her phone which rested next to her mask that was on the ground next to her side back. She walked towards it before picking up her phone before waking it with the side button. She saw the message from Marco as she read it closely. Blue walked up beside her before speaking to her. "Umbre?("Is everything alright JC?") Blue asked her. She turned to Blue. "Lana is in trouble Blue, we must go now" she told her as Blue gave a nod to her. She picked up her side back before placing it around her shoulder then her mask which she placed on her face to hide her facial appearance. She pulled out a Luxury ball throwing it until it popped open revealing a Hydredigon. "Draco, we need to get to Lana fast, she is in trouble right now so I need to rely on those wings of yours, we need to get to Unova in Nimbasa City" she asked her. "Hydredigon!("It would be my pleasure JC, hop on and we can go") she told her. "Alright, Blue let's go, no time to waste" she said placing Drago's Luxury ball into her bag before hopping onto Drago's back as Blue followed to sit in front of her. She replied back to Marco. "-I'm on my way just keep your eyes open in the sky-" she sent the message before putting her phone away in her bag as Draco took off to the Unova region leaving Alola. @Cmeriwether

From above the clouds of Alola, Ryder, Circuit, and Knucker were practicing their aerial flight speed on board his solar surfer when a message was received from his Rotom dex, SER-M. "SER-M, open the call." Said Ryder. "Yes, sir." Said SER-M. When SER-M answered the call, It was Lana. And she's in trouble. "What is it, master?" Said Circuit. "It's Lana." Said Ryder. "We're going to Unova again. Something's not right." "How did you know?" Asked Knucker. "This picture is what I know." Said Ryder. "LET'S GO!" And Knucker returned back into his Beast Ball, and Ryder and Circuit blasted off after breaking the sound barrier with a loud boom. Ryder thought the war is over. He did save his brother, but at what cost? If Team Rocket is behind the invasion again, is this because they want their revenge? Ryder didn't had time answer his own questions, but as he went fast he saw JC flying with a Hydredigon. "Same call?" Said Ryder to JC. "Hi, Blue!" Said Circuit. @LunarSilvally

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras had been having a pleasant time with the champion, talking pleasure and business, though he was here for a reason, it was still very entertaining for him. "Anyway, I was looking over the papers you sent me about the continued production of pokeballs, though I must say trainers now a days seem to have a prefre...." It was at this point that they were rudely interrupted by, frustratingly enough, his own co-worker. He stood up, giving him a hard look, immediately adapting to fight as if he was not on his side. Mentiras sent out Slash, his aegislash, standing in front of himself and the two women by his side. He proceeded to cast out Hope, who jumped into a fighting stance. "What do you want?" He asked the intruder.

Brian was in one of the cafes in his home town of Opelucid City, a cafe that he and his parents used to go to a lot when he was a lot younger and before he himself became a Pokemon trainer. His attire was like the one he wore everyday, so he was easy to recognize; namely thanks to his Fuchsia colored trench coat and fedora with a white scarf. Brian seemed relaxed as he sipped his cup of tea while his Pokemon all seemed occupied with their own meals, although Gothitelle tended to playfully feed Gallade some of her Pokemon food, much to Brian's mild amusement. Suddenly, he heard his phone go off and reached in to his inner coat pocket to have a look, his calm and friendly smile shifted to a more serious tone to discover that it was a distress call over in Nimbasa City.

Brian sipped the last of his tea and put some money down on the table along with a little 'Thank you' note. "Alright team, I'm sorry to cut our meal short, but there's something we need to see to... something serious." Brian said with a hint of regret, his Pokemon briefly looked at each other before the all nodded in acknowledgement, Brian smiled as he got out five out of six of his Poke balls and returned all except his shiny silver Metagross. Brian hopped on to the back of his Metagross who suddenly began to levitate off the ground and darted in the direction of Nimbasa City, he got out his phone during the trip. "I'm on my way." He said in a serious tone of voice.

(I'm going to warn you here but JC won't know Ryder at all @Ghostryder30 so the only person she will know is Mason the leader of the Dark Squad and her older brother Shadow. I want her to not know anybody else beside Mason and Shadow just so you know so be prepared of my next post as this includes Blue)

She turned to the unfamiliar male riding a hover board not knowing who he was as Blue had the same look. "Um, do I know you?" She asked as Draco focused on the skies to get to Unova. "Umbre?("who are you exactly?") Blue asked the Pikachu unfamiliar with the Pikachu herself. "I have never seen you before in my life" Blue added to the Pikachu. "Mhm, no I don't know you but please do not follow me" she said stern fixing her white wolf mask before Draco picked up speed in the sky to get to Unova a bit quicker leaving the male that flew beside her who was now behind her. @Ghostryder30

(I see what you mean, @LunarSilvally .)

Ryder snapped out of confusion, and began to descent straight towards the ocean while hovering. 'The world I know is already at peace.' Thought Ryder. 'But it looks like something is missing. I think I remember what SER-M told me after the final battle in the dark dimension. I'll have to reach Unova in time. But, who started the war on the Unova region?' Circuit looked at Ryder as he saw Ryder let out only one tear. But Ryder shook his head and looked at his buddy. Have they both forgotten everything they once know? Have they even remember what happened to everyone? "That's enough." Said Ryder. "We all need to act fast. Right, Circuit." "Right." Said Circuit.

Fletcher was taking a stroll around Opelucid City on a short holiday when, much to his disdain, he got a call from Unova’s Champion about the Nimbasa attack. “Nimbasa’s under attack? And now I’ve gotta go clean up this mess? Well, I guess I wouldn’t be a champion if I just ignored it, especially since I’m in Unova right at this moment. From here it’d be about an hours flight on Braviary...” He continued to reason with himself until he was in favor of going, which admittedly took him a bit, and went on his way.

Fletcher arrived in Nimbasa in a little under an hour, and began scouring the besieged city for the Champion from Braviary. He quickly realised it would take too long to find her in this chaos, so he decided the next best course of action would be to try and contact her. “Lana? It’s me, Fletcher. Where are you right now? I’m in Nimbasa, it’s absolute chaos out here!” He said into his phone, sending it to her.

Firey had been attempting to get a hold of Ben, as he flew with his family, Emma had Alyssa with her, along with every Pokemon not with the group. Firey was intercepted by a man wearing a odd shade of blue for a cloak, and riding on an Archeops.

"Rock Tomb!" The man yelled, "Take out that Dragonite!"

"Mistralton's right there!" Firey told his kids, "Ariana, get Jade on the line and we're at our destination!"

"Jade, this Unovan Coordinator Ariana Montgomery-Argentston, Mistralton is under attack, report to Nacrene to make sure there aren't attacks there!"

At that moment Grunts appeared in Nacrene City, Castelia City, Nimbasa City, and Mistralton City.

@Gamingfan @JadeStar

--------

Eugene Gong had been flying as fast as he could on a Claydol, attempting to get to Nacrene City, calling Ryder to make sure she was heading towards Nacrene City when then Mayor called stating Nacrene City was under attack.

"Understood," Eugene responded, then contacted Ryder.

@Ghostryder30

------

Lana was blacked out as Johann noticed a call from Fletcher Rivera.

"Hi, this is Johann, her husband, and we're in Castelia, I understand, but you're in Nimbasa, right? If so..."

Donovan's Crobat had been having trouble with Johann's Gyarados when a pokeball opened, and Johann gulped.

"Garchomp?" Johann asked.

Garchomp immediately used Dragon Rush to try and Subdue Crobat, who decided to fight back.

@Pinch

Ryder then heard rotom dex ring again. This time, it came from a strange person called Eugene Gong. "Change of plan!" Said Ryder. "We got to team up with this Eugene Gong fellow and find out what do have to do!" Said Ryder. "Pika! ("Right!")" Said Circuit who then recovered his original cry. "At least your cry is back." Said Ryder. "Now let's go!" And Ryder with Circuit took off breaking the sound barrier again over the water. "Remind me again why did Lana sent this Eugene to call me!?" Said Ryder to SER-M. "Let me explain this demonstration to you." Said SER-M. "I'm sure you've recovered all of you're memories in the sleeping realm, have you?" "Yes, and I remember Lana being at my side after we saved my brother." Said Ryder. "True, but now Lana, Eugene and the others need our help!" Said SER-M. "We've got to get there now!" "Got it!" Said Ryder.

She arrives in Nimbasa city in no time thanks to Draco's speed as she was seeing the chaos of the crowd in the city. She needed to clear this first and calm the citizen's in order to find Lana in this crazy mess. She remained in the air before using her loud voice for the moment. "Everybody calm down, just listen closely, step to the sides of the city and get into your homes if you live on one. Clear a path please, the experts will clear this mess!" She said calmly but stern but the citizen's did obey her command as they seemed to calm down and retreat to the side and in the houses they lived in and worked in. The roads were clear to see better as from a distance she could see many grunts running around like idiots. She sighed heavily but a bit annoyed. "-i hate grunts....waste too much of my time...but anyway....forget them for now....more important business to attend to-" she thought before patting Draco's neck to go. She flew up a bit higher until she noticed a Garchomp trying to take down a Crobat as she saw a guy possible it's trainer commanding the Garchomp. She pulled out a Luxury ball before throwing it down. "-Wolfa Stone Edge! Help out that Garchomp!-" she said in thought.

The Luxury ball popped open in mid air as a Dusk Lycanroc with a gold collar around her neck with evolutionary stones around the collar appeared and the moment her front paws touched the ground, her emerald green eyes turned red activating the Stone Edge as it was glowing in light blue as it came out of the ground aiming straight towards the Crobat as it was hit with a direct hit by Stone Edge badly due to it being super effective against it. Wolfa's back paws touched the ground until she was standing on all four as her red eyes disappeared to her normal color as she had a determined look on her face as she was now standing next to the Garchomp. She jumped off Draco until she landed on the ground in a bent position as Blue followed before she stood up straight arms crossed against her chest.

Blue remained in a battle ready position but the shiny Umbreon had fixed herself to where she was standing straight next to her partner. "Looks like you could use some help, the Crobat is persistent even after that strong move" she said seeing the Crobat fly up again after being hit by Wolfa's Stone Edge. @Cmeriwether

Ryder and Circuit arrived arrived on time and found a big mess as they saw an army of grunts. "It looks like the war is not over yet." Said Ryder who is exasperated by seeing so many grunts. "Looks like they're not giving up this fight. Right, Circuit?" "Piiikaaa... ("Yeah...")" Said Circuit who felt the same as Ryder feels. "Okay then, let's Lana, Eugene and the rest of them out." Said Ryder. "Circuit, use Volt Tackle!" Circuit then used Volt Tackle on the first few grunts on Circuit's first move. @LunarSilvally @Cmeriwether

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Nacrene? How am I supposed to get there?" Jade said as she walked down the streets of Anville town. She looked down at her PokeGear and then at her Whimsicott. "Think Vivillon can take us?" Jade placed her hands on her hips and looked to the sky. "Vivillon doesn't learn fly..." She looked around and saw the local train station. How much would she have to pay for the trains to take her to a city under attack? She sighed loudly as she ran to the train station while replying to the message she received. "I'll try, I have no transport, but I'm working on it."

Hisato was still confused as to what was going on. He eventually decided to jump in the fight, "Skol use zen headbutt!" Hisato commanded. Within moments the Slowking lunged forward like an arrow launched from a bow as it hit it's target a nidoking causing it to stagger back, "finish it off with water pulse!" Hisato said. Hisato went on to fight a couple more grunts before heading over to where some of the others could be found.

~Meanwhile...~

"Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuggggghhh" Chrom went letting out a large yawn as he turned his gaze towards the building. Upon walking inside he was met with a couple researchers. They had been discussing biological enhanced pokémon. "Hiw much progress have you eggheads come up with now?" Chrom said with a slight discontent voice. He sat down to drink a glass of water carefully listening to the researcher speak. Unfortunately the project was still in its beta form ,and required more testing. A truly arduous task. A task Chrom had his thumb pressed against ,and was not about to loosen up on. The testing continued, and Chrom continued overseeing the development.