• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A New Journey in Hoenn (Sign-ups)

Please place your bios here to be approved for the roleplay, found here.

Name:
Home Region:
Pokémon:

Here's example of my character:

Pre-adventure
Name: Isaac
Home Region: Hoenn
Pokémon: none

Current
Name: Isaac
Home Region: Hoenn
Pokémon: Froslass, Glaceon, Delibird, Weavile, Mamoswine, Alolan Sandslash

For this RP, I'll be using the Pre-adventure bio.

Last edited:
Is it alright if I have two characters? And a slightly overpowered character? I'm going to use my own form for this, if that's alright.

Okay:
Name: Kai Alasto
Appearance: Kai is tall, around 6'11, and pale with fair hair, making him somewhat look like a ghost. He wears white glasses and he has light brown eyes. He wears a black sweater and black jeans most often, along with grey sneakers. He carries along a white backpack.
Personality : Shy
Goal : It is to become a Gym Leader, like many others.
Backstory : Kai always admired the different gym leaders in Kalos. Once, his parents went to Alola, but they never came back amd that is the reason he is hostile towards strangers.
Pokemon Team :
- Male Mimikyu, named Yura

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Guess now you're Alexandra in these new RPs. Well good luck getting approved! I see no reason not to. Anyways when you get accepted can you see Isaac or something (In the RP)? I'm not too good at introducing myself and I can't find a way to anyways.

@ScorchPlayz Yeah, I'm starting to go by Alexandra too, just to mix it up but you're more than welcome to call me Lexie, as it is a nickname for Alexandra. Once I get accepted. I'll run into your character.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Thanks. Even if you do start calling yourself Alexandra I think I'll rarely not call you "Lexie." Btw are you gonna say you're actual first name is Alexandra in another RP (BTU) or you just gonna stick with your nickname?

Yeah, Scorch. I'll be adding a few fakemon and stuff, but I can't really start it without the league or a map so you'll have to wait for a while. I'll tag you when I do start it.

I'm sorry, but I can't reply to the thread, I'm ever so busy lately and one roleplay is all I can handle. Now, I might have time for another, but there's the problem that I an't wriggle in and start posting. Goodbye.