• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

"Yea sure and congrats" Vivian skipped to the Pokémon center and greeted nurse Joy. She handed her the injured Pokémon and took a seat. She then realizes the sun is now setting

Totakeke nodded in understanding. "I see. I met her yesterday. She's quite a peppy one now, ain't she?" Totakeke chuckled, closing his eyes. He had let out his Luxio who was now curled on the ground.

"Haha definitely! Very perky but sassy at times too. She always has that fire in her eye. So when are heading to the next gym?"
Vivian asked as Waddles climbed to her head.

Totakeke looked back outside, his eyes reflecting the magneficent sunset. "... I'm going tomorrow. I'll be renting a room across the street." Totakeke stood up and stretched. "If you want a room, I can rent one for you just in case." Totakeke offered. His Luxio had woken up and rubbed himself against Totakeke's legs.

Totakeke smiled. "Ah, I see." He checked his wallet, seeing he didn't have enough cash for the hotel anyway. "Strange, I must've spent a bit too much at the shop..." He checked his backpack, seeing that a sleeping bag with him. "Mind if I camp with you tonight? I often like sleeping in front of fires." Totakeke grinned. Lyko returned himself to the Pokeball once he saw Sulfur trotting down from the Healing room. "Better already, Sulfur?" Sulfur noded, a small grin appearing on his face. "Well, here's my messenger number. Message me where you're at so then I can come later on, since I was gonna go train this Aron I caught earlier." Totakeke held up a Pokeball.

"Of course!" A ding is heard and nurse Joy calls our names to pick up our Pokémon. We gather our Pokémon "Well we can camp on route 2 right up ahead" as she said that it began to rain. "Well looks like we have to sleep inside my tent tonight

Totakeke nodded, a small grin. "I'll be training elsewhere, but I'll message you when I'm coming." He dug through his bag and handed Vivian a umbrella. "Take it, you'll need it." He looked back outside, rain droplets pelting the window. "I'll see you late then." He waved and left.

"Awww dangit! Oh well guys looks like it's just us!" Waddles,Woobat, and Riolu stand beside me as we open the umbrella and walk to the town exit. They reach route 2 and finds a nice place to set up the tent. Waddles help set it up and they set up sleeping bags inside. They climb inside and zip up the front. They lay down and snuggle for warmth.

Vivian is too excited and can't sleep. Riolu and Vivian play A game of go fish with the cards she held onto. Riolu shows the card she is looking for. "Wow! Your so lucky!" Riolu smiles and she shows the other card and she wins. "You know what... I'll call you Lucky!" Riolu smiles and nods.

After the training session with Totakeke's Aron, he messaged Vivian this: "Hey, Vivian! I just finished training and I'll be over there soon, ok?
-Totakeke"
Totakeke kept Sulfur in his Pokeball while walking through the rain. Totakeke was also sure to keep his hood up.

Totakeke trudged through the thick mud, the rain spattering against his soaked hood. He eventually gave u p on the hood and removed it, letting the cold rain chill his hair. He continued through the trail, eventually finding Vivian's tent. "Oi' Vivian! I'm here." He stood a few feet away from the tent, making sure not to startle her.

Totakeke set his backpack against the entrance and set up his sleeping bag inside the tent. "Thanks Riolu." He'd whisper. Totakeke wriggle himself into the sleeping bag with Sulfur curled up against him.

Lucky curled up next to Vivian and slowly fell asleep. The sun began to rise and Vivian woke up glancing around slowly. She took a step outside and route 2 was filled in fog. Waddles splashed in the mud to entertain himself. Vivian started a fire and made grilled cheese for everyone.

Sulfur had wriggled out the tent and gave Vivian a welcoming mewl. Totakeke came out soon after, his hair incredibly messy. "I smell..." He sniffed. "... Grilled cheese?" Totakeke rubbed his groggy eyes and yawn. "... Goodmorning..." He let out all of his Pokemon: Miko the shiny Kirlia, Hawken the shiny Staravia, Sakura the Grovyle, Lyko the Luxio, and the mysterious strange colored Aron. Sulfur stood in front of his friends and mewled them a greeting.

"Goodmornig sleeping heads!!!!!" Vivian yelled applying salt to the grilled cheese. The Pokémon played in the fog and Vivian handed out the grilled cheese. Vivian hand fed Woobat her food, since she has no hands to eat with.

"Thanks!" Totakeke had quickly eaten the sandwhich. Lyko and Sulfur play fight with each other, while Kirlia and Sakura seemed to have a discussion under a tree. Hawken was perched on a branch not to far away, and the mysterious Aron kept close to Totakeke.

Vivian's Pokémon danced in a circle after eating their food. Vivian takes down the tent and packs it away. She puts out the fire and returns Lucky and Woobat into their poke balls. "Alright let's get a move on to the next town!"

Totakeke got up, returning all of his Pokemon except Sulfur. "Ok, lets go then!" He continued down the thin dirt path, careful not to take a wrong turn, or to run into anything.

"Oh, another shiny?" Totakeke watched as Waddlesused water gun. He thought for a moment before relizing what was causing so many shiny Pokemon in the area. "Oh... That's right!" He took a knee and fumbled through his bag eventually finding what appeared to be a a string necklace with a blue shard of some sort. "So that's why Buck called this the 'shiny charm'..." Totakeke said aloud.

"This thing apparently." Totakeke held it up for Vivian to see. "My older brother gave it to me as a gift when I left for this journey." He tucked the charm back in his bag. "I didn't know that it could couse such things either."

"Whoa..... that's so cool!!!!" Vivian squeals. She skips along the path to get to the next town until they reach a cave. "We gotta go through there!" She said frightened

"That's what I don't know. We just have to climb up and down all these ladders until we find the exit." Totakeke looked around, his ice blue eyes scanning the rocky area around them. "Perhaps maybe if we keep going up we'll find an exit?" Totakeke suggested.

"Haha your funny!" Vivian sends out Riolu. "Lucky... ROCK SMASH" Lucky charges sending many powerful rock smashes into the wall until they break through to the exit. "Hey Lucky found it!" Vivian skips to through the hand made tunnel with Waddles at her side.

Before us is a small town, with no gym, that is covered in flowers. "It's Bloomik Town!" Vivian cheers and skips to the Pokémon center. "I heard they have a spa here too! So I plan on going there while our Pokémon are resting!"

"Uh-huh..." Totakeke said unenthusiastically. "A spa. Really?" He thought. He handed Vivian his Kirlia and Grovyle's Pokeballs. "Take Miko and Sakura with you, they deserve a rest." Totakeke flashed a warm smile. "I'll be training in the field with the rest of my team." Totakeke waved and headed back to the field full of wild Pokemon.

"Party pooper..." she whispered with a blank expression as she walking to the Pokémon center. She drops off the Pokémon, but takes her new friend Rufus, the numel, to the pa where they sit in the jacuzzi. The steam cleared Vivian's stuffed up nose and she could breathe better. "Rufus... I don't know why K.K never takes a break and has fun?" She said stroking Rufus' blue back.

Meanwhile, Totakeke was in the field training the strange-colored Aron hoping it just might evolve today. "Thats right Aron! Show em' what you got!" Totakeke cheered his Aron on.

Seth walked back to Claire's house. "So the others haven't come back yet? It's getting dark outside." Seth just plopped down on the couch since he forgot about his wounds. "How long are we going to stay here? Our main goal is the crystal falls."

As she sat in the jacuzzi nurse joy rushed out with Waddles in her hands and he was glowing. Vivian jumps up and grabs Waddles as he evolves into Marshtomp. Waddles glances up and smiles wrapping his arms around Vivian. "Let's get massages!" She yelled and they went to the massage tables to relax