• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Wazzup? I'm trying out an idea that I've had for a long time. I'm going to start a Magic: the Gathering RP. Now, this RP is going to be a bit trickier to get into. You will have to PM me with the correct answers to the following questions.
1. What is a Planeswalker?
2. What colors of Mana are there?
3. Name at least 6 different planeswalkers.
4. Name at least 5 planes of existence.
The only reason that I'm doing this is because I'm looking for relatively experienced fans of MtG. Also, please don't google it if you don't know. If you truly do want to get into MtG, though, you can also PM me. I'm a veteran player, and I would love for anyone who enjoys this game to crawl out of the woodwork.
Once I get 3 people or more who respond correctly, I'll post on here the necessary PC (Player Character) info sheet. Feel free to discuss anything MtG down below, too! ^^

Last edited:
By planes of existence, I mean the Magic: the Gathering planes of existence. Also, a change.
Only name 2 planeswalkers, 3 planes of existence, and the five colors of mana. I may have put out too high of expectations. Sorry. ;3;