• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Lost Colony

Waking up, smiling at Athena, he took a Citrus berry and bit into it and began munching on it. Nuzzling next to Athena, he watched the sun return to the sky. He was still very sleepy, he fell asleep right after he finished eating. Rokai shut his eyes unintentionally. He was still a little cold but her presence helped alot.

"let's go somewhere warmer" Athena mumbled as she placed Rokai on her back before slowly walking out of the den and to a grassy area near the pond where the sun was already shining. "Sweetie how about we go play later?" Athena asked her little baby who she gently placed on the grass next to her

"That's sounds nice!" He replied smiling. Never knowing how their relationship got this far, he didn't think on it too long. Rokai didn't really mind being treated this way. Holding on to the fluff of her back, he enjoyed the sun warming him up from the inside.

Athena abruptly stood up when she smelled another scent in the air, she then made sure that Rokai was safely on her back before sprinting to the den and hiding the Ledyba deep inside the den where she covered him with leaves and twigs, the Absol then exited then den and covered the openening with shrubs. Athena walked over to where the cave was sense it was the only entrance into her meadow. The female waited until a Luxray came charging at her and with that he was met with a powerful psycho cut, the Absol pinned him down but she was pushed off by a Liepard. Then pinned down herself, but with her territorial instincts mixed with her maternal instincts the female pushed the Liepard off and blasted the two out of the meado and the cave with a hyper beam

(Sorry I kinda poofed.) Sõida was still in the presence of the houndoom, frightened at what he could do to a young pup like him. “M-Mister I was just going on a little adventure! I didn’t mean to tread upon ground that was sacred but...” He lifted his head and raised his tail in curiosity. “How come it’s so sacred? Why are you so insistent on protecting it..? Is there something here that must be protected? Is it just your home..? Now you got me curious! I wanna know!” He barked at the larger canine.

Rolling out from under the leaves and twigs and made his way to the leftover berries. Taking a few bites, Rokai began to get courious about what had been going on outside. Peering outside by inching his way through shrubs he noticed the Absol, not far from the cave. Unaware what she was doing, he called out to her expecting her to return. "Athena? What are you doing out there?"

"Rokai honey just stay in there!" Athena yelled as she walked through the cave only to roll the big trees back to their place in the antrance of the cave, Athena squeezed her way into the cave before using I e beam to seal the cracks. The female Absol then ran back to her den only to pick Rokai up and take him to the part of the meadow where the grass was taller so not only could predators find them but also for them to be able to play in the grassy area

Confused and a little frightened, he grabbed on tight to her fur. He wanted an explanation for the reason she was acting so strang. Athena never acted like this before. Once he was set down, so many questions came to mind, but he decided to start with the obvious first. "What's going on? Why have you been keeping me inside and why aren't you telling me the truth?" A concerned look was smeared across his face, he hated forcing things out of her but there was no other way to get information about what he desired to know.

"oh sweetie I'm just trying to protect you, I can't let the same things happen to you just like my kids before" Athena whispered as she softly nuzzled the Ledyba. "Just trust me whenever I tell you to do something" Athena stated