• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A life's journey RP

G

Gungy the boss

First let get one thing strait, you must read the Pokemon RP rules, because we don't want this to be blocked, but first I have a couple of my own rules:

Rule 1: at the start of the RP you can have one or two Pokemon (no shinies or legendaries), a starter (basic or stage one), and a single basic Pokemon.
For example:
charmander (male, torch), poliwag (female, tailmate).
As seen the gender and nickname (optional) are put in brackets to the right of the Pokemons name.

Rule 2: you may ask for minor powers over something like an element and if you can reason that that power doesn't make you too OP then I may, as the story progresses, allow you to gain that power, but if that power becomes too OP as time goes on, then I will remove that power and any item that it has helped you retrieve.

Rule 3: this RP is open but if you wish to join ask and fill in your details, as seen below, and I will try and add you into the story in a suitable way.

This is my example:

Name: Gungy.

Pokemon: charmeleon (male, char), ghastly (male).

From (region): kalos.

Personality: short tempered, sensitive.

Story: Gungy was very excited when he got his first Pokemon, and when he did, he immediately set out on a quest to become stronger than his dad, lance of the kanto elite four.

Ask and fill in something like this if you wish to join the RP.

G

Gungy the boss

Ok, before I start the story, shinies and legendaries will come into the story when I think it is suitable.

G

Gungy the boss

Ok, so let's start, gungy was cold and scared, he had set up camp for the night in a large hollow tree, but a massive storm started and he was forced to stay there for longer than he had first intended to, his camp was a small part of the huge tree and he had been hearing young children's voices from the inside. Finally giving in to curiosity, he followed the voices deeper into the colossal tree and as the voices grew louder, so did the voice in his head telling him to go back and leave,to run through the storm to the nearest Pokemon centre, but he ventured on until he found himself looking strait into a massive group of glowing white eyes staring strait at him, he pulled out his torch and pokedex and identified them as phantump, the spirits of lost children that haunted the stumps of cut down trees, he was about to run when he saw a pokeball fly towards one, someone else was there...

Name: Charles

Pokemon: Totodile (male), Sneasel (Female).

From (region): Jotho.

Personality: a bit shy and arrogant he dont like to lose.

(OOC:dont make one line post if you dont want the RP closed and if you want to talk about thing that have no concordance with the RP like accepting someone use the OOC)

"Calm down im only trying to help you........and now Sneasel use icy wind troward the phantumbs" said the myserious person

Last edited:
G

Gungy the boss

(OOC: the rules clearly state that you can write less if it is in the middle of speech)

"Who are you?" Gungy continued to shout.

(OOC: ok)

"This no matter now..........do you dont have pokemon to defen you........ if you have us it" said the mysterios voice"

G

Gungy the boss

Ok, here goes: "torch, come on out and use ember on them, you to ghastly and use night shade!" Gungy shouted, "now tell me your named." He asked for the third time.

Gavin
Male
Pokemon: squirtle(lvl 10 water pulse, bubble, tackle, withdraw)
Torchic (lvl 8 ember, peck, tackle)
Home region: Kanto
Favorite Pokémon: squirtle
Personality: peppy, doesn't like to lose.
Story: Ever since Gavin got his first pokemon, he vowed to be stronger than team rocket who took his sisters pokemon when they were little, So he travelled to this region to train.
( Can I have power over water and water types)

"...................... my name..............is charles and i am a trainer from Jotho i come here becuse im training with my pokes but i see that you need my help" said charles

(I'll post my Beginning Team, by the way I will be using a Random Sprite for My trainer card but that wont be what I look like. My Profile Picture is what my Character Looks like.)
Name: Max
Region From: Sinnoh
Starting Team:
479898_trainercard-Max.png

Story: Max's first Pokémon was Pikachu, after it saved him from a Gyarados and was best friends with Pikachu. Later he turned 10 and got a Bulbasaur. He now roams trying to become the Strongest trainer he can Become.

G

Gungy the boss

(OOC: @Max The Pokemon Trainer and @Gavmaster17 you may join, but power over water will be denied until it is suitable, do not reply for the rest of he day as I am at school, I will say when I am out)

"Hello Charles, my name is gungy, I am from kalos but my dad is lance of the kanto elite four. Thanks for saving my life."

G

Gungy the boss

(OOC: okie dokie, I'm back)

As gungy walked out with Charles a group of two boys approached them. "Who are you?" Gungy asked.