• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one at all..

When should the actual plot begin?

• After the 3rd gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 4th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the 5th gym

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • After the 6th gym

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After the 7th gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 8th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Basically, we're all in the Center. Jackson and Naga were hurt, we're gonna find out what happened with the Togedemaru, JC yeeted out of there to stay safe and Lysandre left knowing Naga was the wrong girl.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I’m going to give everyone permission to control Isabelle again. However, make her a little, well, reluctant to join Team Storm (if you give her an invite) first, as she doesn’t want to been seen as a threat and be attacked constantly.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Welp. Looks like the after the 6th gym the actual plot will occur. I may or may not make a document containing a little bit more information for Team Trident. Goodnight.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name: Nick de Lafayette
Age (10-15): 15
Personality: Kind, Cool, Funny
Appearance: Black Hair, Blue Leather Jacket, Tan button down (under blue jacket), Jeans, Black Boots
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Poliwag
Other: Something

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Nick de Lafayette
Age (10-15): 15
Personality: Kind, Cool, Funny
Appearance: Black Hair, Blue Leather Jacket, Tan button down (under blue jacket), Jeans, Black Boots
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Poliwag
Other: Something

I guess you are accepted? Anyways, I'm not sure if you can catch up, but if you can somehow, then accepted.

@Jurilios it might have come to a point to where you might have to put it under private/closed. I hate to say that, but it is becoming awkward for new people to just show up out of nowhere. It just has come to that point.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Okay... so... I'm not gonna be on as much. I'm doing an online course because I'm trying to get a job. So yeah...

Real life and money need to take a priority. I'll still be on. Just not as frequent.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
^
That’s completely fine. I understand. Meanwhile, the RP has gone at a slower pace.

I’m going to Seattle on Wednesday (coming back on midnight), so I will be inactive for that day.

That's how it goes. When an RP first starts it is really fast, then it slows down. Then it eventually well, but it is too soon to tell. I have a feeling that this RP is getting to a stable position. If it goes to fast, people leave. Trust me I left an RP once due to how fast it was going. it was a fight to see who got the comment first. Quality was thrown out the window