• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one at all..

When should the actual plot begin?

• After the 3rd gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 4th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the 5th gym

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • After the 6th gym

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After the 7th gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 8th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I just took a longer way than that. Anyways, when everyone is asleep, we shall do a timeskip to the morning. And that took 5 pages for a whole and day and for one gym. That kinda took awhile. I’m going to have Isabelle slow down in the morning. Oh, for now, 4 moves only.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Loki Primus
Personality: Loki's name may sound intimidating, but he values in good work ethic and friendship. He sometimes gets too close to his Pokemon that he ignores people. He is quick to make a strategy and usually thinks multiple steps ahead of his opponent. Loki seems very calm when battling, but other times he has high energy, and likes to socialize with large groups. In his head, he is always thinking of what he looks like to other people, so he seems worried when you first talk to him. Loki also hates losing, he is usually able to crush his opponent, but when he doesn't, he acts quiet, and doesn't talk to anyone until the next day.
Appearance: Normal Appearance: Loki wears a black sweatshirt, with a white collar. He wears black boots that have mountain shaped shapes on them. His scarf is grey and has a Poke Ball imprint on it. Loki wears a chullo with a snowflake embroidery on it. He is shorter and lighter than average, making some think he is younger than he is. Loki has black, very messy hair, as he rarely combs, complimented by green eyes. He wears a belt with his Poke Balls on it. Training/Battling Appearance: When he is training or battling, he gets very serious, letting his mind do the work. He wears a red band with he word "VICTORY!" on it. He wears a martial arts wardrobe, but keeps his chullo and his scarf on. Height: 1.4 meters (4.8 feet) Weight: 39.9 kg (88 lb)
Starter: Alolan Sandshrew, he rescued it on a trip in Alola.
Other: Mahogany Town is his hometown... something!

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Loki Primus
Personality: Loki's name may sound intimidating, but he values in good work ethic and friendship. He sometimes gets too close to his Pokemon that he ignores people. He is quick to make a strategy and usually thinks multiple steps ahead of his opponent. Loki seems very calm when battling, but other times he has high energy, and likes to socialize with large groups. In his head, he is always thinking of what he looks like to other people, so he seems worried when you first talk to him. Loki also hates losing, he is usually able to crush his opponent, but when he doesn't, he acts quiet, and doesn't talk to anyone until the next day.
Appearance: Normal Appearance: Loki wears a black sweatshirt, with a white collar. He wears black boots that have mountain shaped shapes on them. His scarf is grey and has a Poke Ball imprint on it. Loki wears a chullo with a snowflake embroidery on it. He is shorter and lighter than average, making some think he is younger than he is. Loki has black, very messy hair, as he rarely combs, complimented by green eyes. He wears a belt with his Poke Balls on it. Training/Battling Appearance: When he is training or battling, he gets very serious, letting his mind do the work. He wears a red band with he word "VICTORY!" on it. He wears a martial arts wardrobe, but keeps his chullo and his scarf on. Height: 1.4 meters (4.8 feet) Weight: 39.9 kg (88 lb)
Starter: Alolan Sandshrew, he rescued it on a trip in Alola.
Other: Mahogany Town is his hometown.

I’m going to say accepted, but it’s going to be quite awkward to send in a new character.

Welcome back ;) And like we promised we are already at the second gym. Zuo and Jackson both got their badges, Naga is about to get hers and Amber is going last.

Maybe, he's really not that bad. I just forced a Lapras on him. Someone just said, "You're a trainer, take this Lapas" then walked off. He is still standing there like 'What just happened?' Isabelle doesn't has a negative opinion of him yet.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Yeah, she hasn't agreed with Jackson on that Zuo was bad. Anyways, I just freaking realized that Isabelle's name is actually Isabella..

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Dang... Smash Bros affect you? Also, I'm gonna make Jackson actually forgive Zuo when he explains what actually... He only got one side of the story. Plus... Zuo was an a-hole when Jackson first met him.

He will explain why he was like that later. The story of Ulia and Zuo is far from over. And I mean their past together, not the future with Amber as Ulia's trainer.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
The votes changed too much for some reason. I'll still have to go for the 6th gym since it lead for the longest time.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I’m going to make Isabelle go ahead again, so I can not fall too behind when I have school again.

Also, I am going to make Isabelle be kidnapped as well so I can control Team Trident better

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Since there is a stalemate in the votes between when the actual plot should happen, I’m going to delay the votes. I kind of think that after the 3rd gym would be a little more appropriate, since so much is happening right now.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Goodnight. I’m going to give everyone in the roleplay until morning to be able to auto Isabelle. Just note she hasn’t had her 2nd gym battle yet. Oh, yeah, you can advance Zuo x Isabelle if you’d like xD

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
While I’m at school, everyone will have permissions to control Isabelle for today, since I’m behind and I don’t wanna be too behind in the roleplay.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I would like if you could catch a Vulpix (maybe even Alolan xD) and an Ice type. Thank you! (btw she hasn’t had her gym battle and you can continue the ship xD)