• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one at all..

When should the actual plot begin?

• After the 3rd gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 4th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the 5th gym

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • After the 6th gym

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After the 7th gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 8th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amber might not be too happy being in the best friend zone right now! I could see her turning red in anger at Naga
Also, can Zuo have a brother that's a part of Team Trident? Give him something to be angry about

Yes! Now he no longer angry for no reason! Don't worry Zuo will still be a ball of anger, but he has a reason now. Not he is just angry to be angry. I won't make his brother (because his brother is a grunt) but he will HATE Team Trident (more than usual)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Announcement:
I’m actually going to end the poll tomorrow (but for some reason I’m unable to edit the end date), as I need to make preparations of how Team Trident will work out with Team Flare. I just hope you know that the attacks would happen in the city that the trainers’ recent gym battle, but most of them would be in Lumiose. I’m going to control 2 admins from each team and Team Trident’s leader. This may cause Isabelle to go into inactivity when the actual plot begins (but I do have something in mind to keep her busy.. hehe..)

Here is a list of admins, leaders, etc for Team Trident.
Leader: John (yes very simple xD)
Admins: Marvin, Gavin, Alvin

Anyways, it does seem like after the 6th gym will win, as it looks like all active roleplayers have voted (including me lolz).

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hmm... So quick question. What are the different motives to the two teams? In Hoenn, Team Aqua and Team Magma went after different legendaries. So is this the case of Team Flare and Team Trident? Just wondering.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Welp, I’m probably going to make it non-legendary focused (because I’m lazy as heck to ask Stellar with a very long thingy-ma-paragraph). I think I’m still going to have Team Flare go after a new world, this time without Zygarde, and Team Trident to control every single Pokémon in the world.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Mainly.

However, you’d probably know that Team Flare does have some other types.

Team Trident, however, would also have Ice, Grass, Ground, Rock, and Poison types along with Water.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
True. But man... Amber is going to kill Jackson one of these days... or kill Naga and take Jackson away... Wait... is Amber a Yandere?

No, don't worry. She would probably start just being mean to Naga, then start being mean to Jackson. Then burst into tears once he says he likes Naga. Then run away from the group. Very indirect Amber is. She would hurt herself before hurting others (which would basically Jackson saying he hated her ever since they met before she does that.)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... but Jackson isn't that type of guy though. While it's obvious he likes Naga, he's never gonna say it because he's ot used to this. This will cause problems. Though, there is the possiblity of Jackson also gaining feelings for Amber and him being torn between two people he likes.

...Man, this adventure is turning into a drama.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I wasn’t even expecting this from the start. I guess it isn’t normal at all.. now.

The thing is, I kinda want the actual plot going. I changed Isabelle’s personality too much.

Well, we will be getting stuff from Zuo. And maybe someone can make a temporary Antagonist. Like Zuo's brother! He can be like a scout and look for something!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Man... I'm tempted to add Jackson as a character in my current "Pokemon World". It's basically a place where my characters exist without me messing with canon stories.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well to be fair, you Vivillon and Virus were in a Psychic link... mainly one where only Jackson couldn't really hear or understand. That way he's still doesn't know...

You know, for comedy

Just imagine Amber's reaction. She is as red as a tomato and gave a confession and he still acts like he doesn't know a thing. That's really gonna break her heart. She's just going to stand there like.
"B-b-but everything I said"
And is going to turn even more red (if she can)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
And then Virus will tell her how it's too early for a confession. Wait for like the third or fourth gym... I mean... To be honest, we're way too early for this stuff to go that far.

We have 7 more gyms and the plot begins after the 6th one. So we should wait for a confession after the 3rd gy or so.

At the Mega Tower, or at Lumios City. Both seem like a good place for a confession. But maybe talk to Naga right now so that won't hurt anymore. You know end the love triangle before it goes too far

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
PROGRESS!!!

Jackson has reached a cross-road! Which girl will he pick? What adventure will it take him? Find out next time on POKE-BALL GS! (GS Ball)

...And DRAGON BALL Z! Because why not!?

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Tomorrow I’m not going to be able to make much posts as school begins again. I may make 1-2 at school whenever I have a chance (hopefully this website doesn’t become blocked there, as I’m a little paranoid about that). But when I’m home, I should post regularly.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Lucky.. reee. Hopefully you guys don’t leave me too behind, you can focus on other role plays more if you’d like tomorrow.

Um... guys I don't mean to be a rule nazi, but the discussion page is supposed to be used for the RP, not a chat zone. We could get this page shut down if we don't stop.